About the Kanto P301
Ideal for slanted ceilings
Ideal for slanted ceilings
The Kanto P301 extension mount has a wide range of adjustments that let you mount your projector perfectly horizontally — even if your ceiling is sloped. The ceiling plate pivots up to a full 90° on the column, so you could even attach it to a vertical beam. The projector attachment swivels 360°, plus you can tilt it up or down 20° for additional horizontal leveling..
This thick-gauge steel mount is powder coated for durability. You can lengthen the colum in one-inch increments, extending it from 15" to 18". The P301 features a spring lock for quick projector installation or removal for security.
- mount and column preassembled for quick installation
- can be mounted on horizontal or slanted ceilings
- thick gauge steel construction with powder coating
- ceiling mount pivots 90°
- tilt: ± 20°
- mount swivels 360°
- spring lock for quick projector attachment or removal
- weight capacity: 22 lbs.
- ceiling plate: 5-5/16"W x 7-15/16"D
- column extends from 15" to 18" from ceiling
- weight: 5.9 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # P301
What's in the box:
- Ceiling plate assembly rojector adapter
- Inner extension tube
- Outer extension tube
- 2 Short brackets
- 4 Long brackets
- Four M2.5x15mm screws (w/ washers)
- Four M4x20mm screws (w/ washers)
- Four M4x15mm screws
- Four M4x20mm screws
- Four M4x25mm screws
- Four M5x15mm screws
- Four M5x20mm screws
- Four M5x25mm screws
- Four M6x15mm screws
- Four M6x20mm screws
- Four M6x25mm screws
- Three M8x55mm bolts (w/ nuts)
- Three M8x60mm bolts (w/ nuts)
- Two M5x10mm safety screws
- Two M5x5mm tightening screws
- Four 1mm spacers
- Four 2mm spacers
- Four 4mm spacers
- Four Spacer bases
- 2 Allen-keys
- User Manual
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Kanto P301 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kanto P301
Projector Mount: The Kanto P301 allows you to mount your projector to the ceiling, to the side of a beam, or a slanted surface. It features adjustable arms which allow you to accurately center the mount to the projector's center of gravity, which is essential for vertical hanging. The P301 projector mount offers extension, pivot, tilt and swivel adjustments to set up your projector in almost any application.
Compatibility: The Kanto P301 supports projectors that weigh up to 22 lbs. The P301 features four mounting arms attached to its tilt head, and four longer mounting arms are included. You should be able to reach the mounting holes on virtually any projector and easily locate the center of gravity.
Note: Includes M2.5, M3, M4, M5, and M6 hardware to mount the P301 to your Projector. Hardware for attaching the P301's ceiling mount plate is not included due to the many mounting and ceiling variables.
Adjustments: The Kanto P301 projector mount offers a variety of adjustment to mount and aim your projector.
- Extension: Once installed to your desired surface (either your ceiling or a slanted wall), the Kanto P301 allows your projector to extend 15" to 18" downward.
- Pivot & Tilt: With a 90-degree pivot point, the pole sits vertically whether mounted on sloped ceilings or even a vertical. Once mounted, the projector adapter will allow 20-degrees of tilt so you can aim your projector at your screen.
- Swivel & Rotate: The P301 can also be rotated and swiveled 360-degrees.
Steel & Aluminum Construction: The Kanto P301 features thick gauge steel and aluminum construction for strength and long-term security.
2 questions already asked