About the Kanto PDX650G
An all-weather mount for patio or deck
An all-weather mount for patio or deck
The rugged Kanto PDX650G mount was designed for outdoor TVs. It's completely weatherproof, with stainless steel hardware, and galvanized steel construction sealed in a powder-coated finish. The mount can hold your TV as close as 2" from the wall, as far as 21-7/8" into your room.
You can swivel your mounted TV 80° in either direction. You can also tilt your mounted TV up or down to avoid glare.
Detachable clips secure cables and cords to the mount's arms. The PDX650G can support TVs with screen sizes between 37" and 75" and weighing up to 125 lbs.
- designed for TVs 37"-75"
- supports up to 125 lbs.
- weatherproof — galvanized steel construction with a powder-coated finish and stainless steel hardware
- holds your TV as close as 2" from wall, or as far away as 21-7/8"
- swivel range: ±80°
- tilt range: -15° to +3°
- detachable clips secure cables and cords to arms
- stud mounting required
- mounting hardware included
- 23-5/8"W x 15-3/4"H x 2"-21-7/8"D
- weight: 22.9 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PDX650G
What's in the box:
- Wall-mount bracket w/ articulating arm assembly
- Center TV bracket
- 2 Vertical TV brackets
- 2 Horizontal TV brackets
- 4 Covers
- Four M5x12mm bolts
- Four M5x30mm bolts
- Four M6x16mm bolts
- Four M6x35mm bolts
- Four M8x20mm bolts
- Four M8x35mm bolts
- Four M8x50mm bolts
- Four 5mm spacers
- Four 10mm spacers
- Four 14mm spacers
- Four M5/M6 washers
- Four M8 washers
- Four M8x65mm lag-bolts
- 4 Anchors
- User Manual
- Mounting Template
Kanto PDX650G reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kanto PDX650G
Outdoor Weatherproof Construction: Designed for patios, decks and balconies, the Kanto PDX650G full-motion wall mount provides a weather-proof solution for mounting your TV outdoors. Along with stainless steel hardware, its galvanized steel frame and powder-coated finish help to prevent rust and protect against wear and tear associated with outdoor use.
TV Compatibility: The Kanto PDX650G outdoor full-motion wall-mount bracket supports 37" to 75" flat-panel TVs that weigh up to 125 lbs. The TV must also meet the following VESA and screw size requirements.
- VESA Sizes: 100x100mm to 600x400mm
- Screw Size: M5, M6, or M8
Note: Additional hardware may be required for your specific model of TV. For example; shorter or longer screws, thicker or slimmer washers or spacers. These additional accessories can often be found at your local hardware store.
Full-Motion Design: The Kanto PDX650G features a full-motion design that accommodates a variety of TV viewing positions. The PDX650G offers extension, tilt, swivel, and roll adjustments.
- Extension: Even with its low-profile design the PDX650G can extend up to 21.8125" from the wall, giving you plenty of room for tilting and swiveling your TV, or for reaching out from alcoves. Its unique tilt head is designed to nestle into the frame, letting you push your flat-panel TV within 2" of the wall.
- Tilt: The accessible tilt mechanism makes it easy to angle your TV up to 15° forward or 3° backward. Once you've found the best viewing angle, tighten the nuts to secure your TV in place.
- Swivel: The wall-mount bracket's articulating arms allow you to pivot your TV up to 80° in either direction, depending on your TV size, allowing you to achieve the perfect viewing angle.
- Roll: You can also raise and lower (+/-3°) the the sides of the TV to make sure the TV is level once it is mounted on the wall.
Integrated Cable Management: Four cable management channels are attached to the bottom of the articulating arms. These are easily accessed by loosening a screw, twisting them to the side, laying in the cable, and re-inserting the screw. Route multiple cables down one side, or power and HDMI down opposite sides - whatever works best for your specific application.
Dual-Stud Installation: The Kanto PDX650G outdoor full-motion TV wall-mount bracket can accommodate 16" stud spacing, and comes with all the hardware you need for wood stud and concrete installation. Tools required for installation include -
- 7/32" bit (wood), 3/8" bit (masonry)
- Socket wrench
- Phillips screwdriver
- Stud finder
- Tape Measure
2 questions already asked