About the Kanto PDX700G
Position your outdoor TV for optimal viewing
Position your outdoor TV for optimal viewing
With the Kanto PDX700G mount, you can easily position your outdoor TV for optimal viewing. The mount can hold your TV just 2-1/2" from the wall or extend it outward as far as 31-1/16". You can swivel your mounted TV up to 90° in either direction, depending on the size of the screen. You can also tilt your mounted TV up or down.
This galvanized steel mount has a weather-resistant powder-coated finish. The included mounting hardware is stainless steel, to prevent rust. Hollow raceways let you keep cables and cords securely fastened to the arms. The PDX700 can support TVs with screen sizes between 42" and 100" and weighing up to 150 lbs.
- designed for TVs 42"-100"
- supports up to 150 lbs.
- designed for outdoor use
- galvanized steel frame with powder-coated finish
- rust-resistant stainless steel hardware
- fits VESA mounting hole patterns from 200 x 100mm to 700 x 500mm
- articulated arms extend TV 2-1/2" to 31-1/16"
- swivel range: ±90°
- tilt range: -15° to +3°
- hollow raceways secure cables and cords to arms
- wall plate accommodates up to 24" stud spacing
- stud mounting required
- mounting hardware for wood and concrete included
- 32-3/16"W x 19-11/16"H x 2-7/16"D (up to 31-1/16"D fully extended)
- weight: 39.6 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PDX700G
What's in the box:
- Wall-mount bracket w/ articulating arm assembly
- Center TV bracket
- 2 Vertical TV brackets
- 2 Horizontal TV brackets
- Four M5x12mm bolts
- Four M5x30mm bolts
- Four M6x16mm bolts
- Four M6x35mm bolts
- Four M8x20mm bolts
- Four M8x35mm bolts
- Four M8x50mm bolts
- Four 5mm spacers
- Four 10mm spacers
- Four 14mm spacers
- Four M5/M6 washers
- Six M8 washers
- Six M8x80mm lag-bolts
- 6 Anchors
- User Manual
- Mounting Template
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kanto PDX700G
Outdoor Weatherproof Construction: Designed for patios, decks and balconies, the Kanto PDX700G full-motion wall mount provides a weather-proof solution for mounting your TV outdoors. Along with stainless steel hardware, its galvanized steel frame and powder-coated finish help to prevent rust and protect against wear and tear associated with outdoor use
TV Compatibility: The Kanto PDX700G outdoor full-motion wall-mount bracket supports 42" to 100" flat-panel TVs that weigh up to 150 lbs. The TV must also meet the following VESA and screw size requirements.
- VESA Sizes: 200x100mm to 700x500mm
- Screw Size: M5, M6, or M8
Note: Additional hardware may be required for your specific model of TV. For example; shorter or longer screws, thicker or slimmer washers or spacers. These additional accessories can often be found at your local hardware store.
Solid Steel Construction: The Kanto PDX700G full-motion TV wall-mount bracket is constructed out of solid steel and features a powder-coated finish (available in black or white).
Full-Motion Design: The Kanto PDX700G features a full-motion design that accommodates a variety of TV viewing positions. The PDX700G offers extension, tilt, swivel, and roll adjustments.
- Extension: Even with its low-profile design the PDX700G can extend up to 31.0625" from the wall, giving you plenty of room for tilting and swiveling your TV, or for reaching out from alcoves. Its unique tilt head is designed to nestle into the frame, letting you push your flat-panel TV within 2.4375" of the wall.
- Tilt: The accessible tilt mechanism makes it easy to angle your TV up to 15° forward or 3° backward. Once you've found the best viewing angle, tighten the nuts to secure your TV in place.
- Swivel: The wall-mount bracket's articulating arms allow you to pivot your TV up to 90° in either direction, depending on your TV size, allowing you to achieve the perfect viewing angle.
- Roll: You can also raise and lower (+/-3°) the the sides of the TV to make sure the TV is level once it is mounted on the wall.
Integrated Cable Management: Four cable management channels are attached to the bottom of the articulating arms. These are easily accessed by loosening a screw, twisting them to the side, laying in the cable, and re-inserting the screw. Route multiple cables down one side, or power and HDMI down opposite sides - whatever works best for your specific application.
Dual-Stud Installation: The Kanto PDX700G outdoor full-motion TV wall-mount bracket can accommodate 16" or 24" stud spacing, and comes with all the hardware you need for wood stud and concrete installation. Tools required for installation include -
- 1/4" bit (wood), 5/8" bit (masonry)
- Socket wrench
- Phillips screwdriver
- Stud finder
- Tape Measure