About the Kanto PMX680
For precise TV wall-mounting
For precise TV wall-mounting
The sturdy Kanto PMX680 mount holds your TV just 2-1/2" from the wall. Extended, it can hold your TV as far as 24" into your room. You can swivel your mounted TV 90° in either direction, depending on the size of the screen. You can also tilt your mounted TV up or down to avoid glare.
The mount can span 24" stud spacing. After mounting, you can slide the mount up to 9" left or right. This ensures your TV can be positioned exactly where you want it.
The solid steel mount has a durable powder coat finish. Raceways keep cables and cords securely fastened to the arms. The PMX680 can support TVs with screen sizes between 39" and 80" and weighing up to 125 lbs.
- designed for TVs 39"-80"
- supports up to 125 lbs.
- articulated arms extends TV 2-1/2" to 24-1/8"
- swivel range: 180°
- tilt range: -12° to +3°
- horizontal offset: up to 9" left or right
- hollow raceways secure cables and cords to arms
- wall plate accommodates up to 24" stud spacing
- stud mounting required
- mounting hardware included
- solid steel construction with powder coated finish
- 28-15/16"W x 15-13/16"H x 2-1/2"-24-1/8"D
- weight: 32 lbs.
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PMX680
What's in the box:
- Wall-plate bracket with articulating arm
- TV center bracket
- 2 TV horizontal brackets
- 2 TV vertical brackets
- Four M5x12mm bolts
- Four M5x30mm bolts
- Four M6x16mm bolts
- Four M6x35mm bolts
- Four M8x25mm bolts
- Four M8x40mm bolts
- Four 5mm spacers
- Four 10mm spacers
- Four 14mm spacers
- Four M5/M6 washers
- Ten M8 washers
- Six M8x65mm lag-bolts
- 6 Concrete-anchors
- 2 Hex-keys
- User Manual
- Mounting Template
Kanto PMX680 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kanto PMX680
Features & specs
|Mount Type||Wall Mount|
|Roll (Level) Adjustment||Yes|
|Wood Stud (Single)||No|
|Wood Stud (Dual, 16-inch)||Yes|
|Wood Stud (Dual, 24-inch)||No|
TV Compatibility: The Kanto Pro Series PMX680 full-motion wall-mount bracket supports 39" to 80" flat-panel TVs that weigh up to 125 lbs. The TV must also meet the following VESA and screw size requirements.
- VESA Sizes: 200x100mm to 700x400mm
- Screw Size: M5, M6, or M8
Note: Additional hardware may be required for your specific model of TV. For example; shorter or longer screws, thicker or slimmer washers or spacers. These additional accessories can often be found at your local hardware store.
Solid Steel Construction: The Kanto PMX680 full-motion TV wall-mount bracket is constructed out of solid steel and features a powder-coated black finish.
Full-Motion Design: The Kanto PMX680 features a full-motion design that accommodates a variety of TV viewing positions. The PMX680 offers extension, tilt, swivel, horizotnal, and roll adjustments.
- Extension: Even with its low-profile design the PMX680 can extend up to 24" from the wall, giving you plenty of room for tilting and swiveling your TV, or for reaching out from alcoves. Its unique tilt head is designed to nestle into the frame, letting you push your flat-panel TV within 2.5" of the wall.
- Tilt: The accessible tilt mechanism makes it easy to angle your TV up to 12° forward or 3° backward. Once you've found the best viewing angle, tighten the nuts to secure your TV in place.
- Swivel: The wall-mount bracket's articulating arms allow you to pivot your TV up to 90° in either direction, depending on your TV size, allowing you to achieve the perfect viewing angle.
- Roll (Level): You can also raise and lower (+/-3°) the the sides of the TV to make sure the TV is level once it is mounted on the wall.
- Horizontal Offset: You'll be able to enter your TV on the wall regardless of where your studs are located by adjusting the PMX680's arm assembly 9" to the left or right.
Integrated Cable Management: Four cable management channels are attached to the bottom of the articulating arms. These are easily accessed by loosening a screw, twisting them to the side, laying in the cable, and re-inserting the screw. Route multiple cables down one side, or power and HDMI down opposite sides - whatever works best for your specific application.
Dual-Stud Installation: The Kanto PMX680 full-motion TV wall-mount bracket can accommodate 16" stud spacing, and comes with all the hardware you need for wood stud and concrete installation. Covers are included to hide installation hardware. Tools required for installation include -
- 7/32" bit (wood), 1/2" bit (masonry)
- Socket wrench
- Phillips screwdriver
- Stud finder
- Tape Measure
1 question already asked