About the Kanto SDX600 Anti-Tamper TV Mount
A secure mount for business or classroom
A secure mount for business or classroom
The Kanto SDX600 TV wall mount not only deters theft but also prevents others from fiddling with the mount's positioning. The mount comes with security screws and the special tool required to tighten and loosen them. These screws secure the TV to the mount and lock the mount's arms in place.
Articulating arms extend your TV as far as 17-5/8" from the wall. You can tilt the screen forward at either 6° or 12° and level it horizontally after mounting.
This solid steel mount features a durable powder coat finish. Integrated channels keep your TV's cables secured. The SDX600 can support TVs with screen sizes between 37" and 65" and weighing up to 100 lbs.
- designed for TVs 30"-65"
- supports up to 100 lbs.
- fits VESA mounting hole patterns from 100 x 100mm to 400 x 400mm
- articulating arm extends TV up to 17-5/8"
- swivel range: 68°
- tilt range: discrete 0°, +6°, and +12°
- secure tilt mechanism
- adjustable horizontal leveling
- anti-tamper TV arms
- security screws with special tool included
- detachable clips hold cables and cords tightly to mount o articulating arm extends TV up to 26" o tilt range: +10° to -6°; swivel range: ±135°
- stud mounting required
- mounting hardware included
- solid steel construction with powder-coated finish
- 19-1/16"W x 17-1/16"H x 2-1/8"D (up to 17-5/8" fully extended)
- weight: 17.6 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SDX600
What's in the box:
- Wall-plate bracket with articulating arm
- 2 TV brackets
- Four M4x16mm bolts
- Four M5x16mm bolts
- Four M5x30mm bolts
- Four M6x16mm bolts
- Four M6x35mm bolts
- Four M8x20mm bolts
- Four M8x35mm bolts
- Four M8x50mm bolts
- Four M8x65mm lag-bolts
- Four 5mm spacers
- Four 10mm spacers
- Four 14mm spacers
- Four M4 washers
- Four M5/M6 washers
- Four M8 washers
- 4 Concrete anchors
- 4 Security Torx wrenches
- User Manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kanto SDX600 Anti-Tamper TV Mount
TV Compatibility: The Kanto SDX600 full-motion, anti-theft security wall-mount bracket supports 37" to 65" flat-panel TVs that weigh up to 100 lbs. The TV must meet the following VESA and screw size requirements.
- VESA Sizes: 100x100m to 400x400mm
- Screw Size: M4, M5, M6, or M8
Note: Additional hardware may be required for your specific model of TV. For example; shorter or longer screws, thicker or slimmer washers or spacers. These additional accessories can often be found at your local hardware store.
Solid Steel Construction: The Kanto SDX600 full-motion, anti-thef secruity TV wall-mount bracket is constructed out of solid steel and features a powder-coated black finish.
Full-Motion Design: The Kanto SDX600 features a full-motion design that accommodates a variety of TV viewing positions. The SDX600 offers extension, tilt, swivel, and roll adjustments.
- Extension: Even with its low-profile design the SDX600 can extend up to 17.5625" from the wall, giving you plenty of room for tilting and swiveling your TV, or for reaching out from alcoves. Its unique tilt head is designed to nestle into the frame, letting you push your flat-panel TV within 2.625" of the wall.
- Tilt: There are three discrete tilt positions, 0, +6, and +12 degrees; plus an anti-theft mechanism that makes it difficult for anyone to alter your TV's tilt settings without the included tool.
- Swivel: The wall-mount bracket's articulating arms allow you to pivot your TV up to 45° in either direction, depending on your TV size, allowing you to achieve the perfect viewing angle.
- Roll: You can also raise and lower (+/-3°) the the sides of the TV to make sure the TV is level once it is mounted on the wall.
Dual-Stud Installation: The Kanto SDX600 full-motion, anti-theft security TV wall-mount bracket can accommodate 16" stud spacing, and comes with all the hardware you need for wood stud and concrete installation. Covers are included to hide installation hardware. Tools required for installation include -
- 7/32" bit (wood), 3/8" bit (masonry)
- Socket wrench
- Phillips screwdriver
- Stud finder
- Tape Measure
Cable Management: Integrated cable channels help you to keep your audio/video cables out of sight for a nice clean setup that creates an aesthetically pleasing viewing area.
Anti-Theft Security: The anti-theft security screws have a specialized head that only the included tool will be able to tighten and loosen, so you can feel confident that your mounted TV will be safe and secure.