About the ATM Cool-rack
The ATM Cool-rack automatically keeps your rack-mounted components cool, so they can perform their best. The attached thermal probe activates the fans when the temperature reaches 90°, and doesn't turn them off until it drops below 85°.
The front panel displays the rack's interior temperature. You can also adjust the cut-on and cut-off settings to make sure your gear stays well-ventilated.
The Cool-rack mounts in a standard audio rack, and comes with its own AC power adapter.
- four 3-1/8" fans
- quiet, 22 dBA operation
- airflow: 120 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- built-in thermal probe
- cut-on at 90°, cut-off at 85° (both settings adjustable)
- digital temperature display
- reading range: -30° to 212°
- fits a standard audio rack
- AC power adapter
- 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 3-1/4"D
- rack spaces: 2U
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 00-306-01
What's in the box:
- Fan assembly (attached 9.5' thermo-sensor cable and 23" power cable)
- AC Power supply with 6' cable (12VDC/2A output)
- Thermal probe mount with adhesive backing
- One 4" wire-tie
- Installation instructions
More details on the ATM Cool-rack
Overview: The ATM Cool-rack fan system is designed to ventilate and cool small to mid-size equipment racks.
Fans: The Cool-rack features four 80mm (3.125" x 3.125") fans mounted to a 2U high protective metal plate with vent slots for each fan. The fan assembly is capable of maintaining a 120 CFM (cubic feet per minute) air flow, while generating very little noise. The Cool-rack can be mounted on the front or rear rails of most equipment racks, and should be placed as high up as possible. A 2U vent panel (sold separately) should be mounted in the lower section of the rack, allowing a stream of air to pass over the equipment before being exhausted by the fans. The fan assembly includes an attached 23" power cable that plugs into the included 6' AC power cable.
Thermo-sensing: An attached thermal probe is included for automatically activating the fan system when the temperature surpasses the set amount. The probe should be mounted on top of the hottest part of the equipment, and includes an adhesive mount for securing the sensor.
Controls & Display: The Cool-rack's front panel features a control board for monitoring temperatures and making adjustments. Three 7-segment LED readouts and 4 push-buttons are provided for displaying and changing both the activation temperature (fan On) and the deactivation temperature, or differential (fan Off). The factory setting is to activate at around 90˚F and shut off at around 85˚.
- Overall Dimensions: Width = 19.0", Height = 3.50", Depth = 3.50"
- Fans: (4) 3.125" (80mm) x 3.125" (80mm)
- Air Flow: 120 CFM
- Noise Level: 22dBA
- Thermal Control: Adjustable (default: 90˚F On / 85˚F Off)