About the ATM Cool-vent II
Unlike most electronic fans, the ATM Cool-vent II features a high-quality wood grille. You can install this array of four fans in your audio/video cabinetry to keep your components well-ventilated and give your system an attractive, finished look.
A remotely mounted sensor activates the fans when interior temperatures reach 90°. The quiet, efficient fans come installed in "exhaust" mode, but you can easily flip them around to set the system up for air intake, as well.
- four 3-1/8" cooling fans
- wood grille designed for installation in cabinetry
- can be set for intake or exhaust
- quiet, 26 dBA operation
- airflow: 30 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- thermal sensor activates fans at 90°
- rough opening: 14-1/8"W x 4-1/8"H x 1-1/2"D
- faceplate dimensions: 15-1/2"W x 5-1/2"H x 1-3/4"D
- AC power adapter
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 00-502-RO
What's in the box:
- Wood grille (Red Oak) with attached fan assembly and 33" power harness
- Fan controller module
- AC Power supply with 6' cable (9VDC/1.3A output)
- Thermal probe (attached 43" harness)
- Thermal probe mount with adhesive backing
- One 4" wire-tie
- Installation instructions
ATM Cool-vent II reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the ATM Cool-vent II
Overview: The ATM Cool-vent II fan system is specifically designed to remove heat generated by audio and video electronics installed in cabinetry where ventilation systems will be visible, making it ideal for both home theater and commercial applications.
Grille: The Cool-vent II includes an untreated wood grille, providing a more aesthetically pleasing venting system than common electronic fans. The grille and fan assembly easily separate, allowing the grille to be finished in paint, stain, or urethane sealant.
Note: The appropriate finish must be applied to both sides of the grille and vent slots BEFORE it's installed. Untreated wood may incur warping or cracking not covered under warranty.
Fans: The Cool-vent II features four 80mm fans mounted to the back of the grille that are capable of maintaining a 30 CFM (cubic feet per minute) air flow, while generating very little noise. The fan assembly comes pre-mounted to the grille in "exhaust" mode, but can easily be flipped around and mounted to the grille for drawing cool air into a cabinet or enclosure. The fan assembly includes a 33" harness that plugs into the included fan controller module.
Thermo-sensing: A thermal probe is included for automatically activating the fan system when the temperature reaches 88-90˚F. The probe gets mounted inside the enclosure, using the supplied adhesive mount, and plugs into the fan controller module. A green LED on the controller lights when power is applied to it and a red LED will light when the fans are thermally activated and running.
- Overall Dimensions: Width = 15.50", Height = 5.50", Depth = 1.750"
- Cutout Dimensions: Width = 14.125", Height = 4.125", Depth = 1.50"
- Fans: (4) 3.125" (80mm) x 3.125" (80mm)
- Air Flow: 30 CFM
- Control: Automatic 90˚F thermal control
- Power Consumption: 6W