About the ATM Cool-wall I
Ventilation for video walls
Ventilation for video walls
Video walls make impressive displays — and can generate an impressive amount of heat. The ATM Cool-wall I ensures your displays stay cool for optimal performance. The six whisper-quiet fans move about 210 cubic feet of air a minute.
A built-in sensor turns these fans on when the temperature inside your video wall enclosure reaches 90 degrees, and off again when it drops below 85 degrees. The fans come pre-mounted in exhaust mode. But you can easily flip them around to have air going into the enclosure rather than being drawn out.
- six 2-3/8" fans
- quiet, 20 dBA operation
- airflow: 210 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- designed for video wall systems rated from 500-800 watts
- built-in heat sensor
- activates fans when temperature reaches 90° F
- automatically shuts off when temperature drops below 85° F
- can be mounted for either air intake or exhaust
- AC power adapter
- 24"W x 4"H x 7/8"D
- weight: 3 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 00-703-01
What's in the box:
- 6-Fan assembly w/ attached 11" power cable (terminated in a DC plug)
- Thermal probe on 20" cable (pre-attached to fan control panel)
- AC Power supply w/ attached 57" DC cable (9VDC/0.6A output)
- 4" Wire tie
- Thermal probe mount (3M adhesive backing)
- Installation instructions
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the ATM Cool-wall I
Overview: The ATM Cool-wall I fan system is specifically designed to remove heat generated by video walls. Video walls have become more common in commercial and business installations and require proper ventilation and cooling to perform optimally. The ATM Cool-wall I fan system is designed for forced air cooling and heat removal for display walls in the 500-800 watt range.
Fans: The Cool-wall I features six 60mm fans mounted to the back of the included flat grille that are capable of maintaining a 210 CFM (cubic feet per minute) air flow, while generating very little noise. The fan assembly comes pre-mounted to the grille in "exhaust" mode, but can easily be flipped around and mounted to the grille for drawing cool air into a cabinet or enclosure.
Thermo-sensing: A thermal probe is included for automatically activating the fan system when the temperature reaches approximately 90˚ F, and will shut off when the temperature drops below approximately 85˚ F. The probe gets mounted inside the enclosure, using the supplied adhesive mount, and plugs into the fan controller module. A 3-digit readout on the rear-panel control board will display the current temperature and is used to set the fan automatic Turn-On and Turn-Off temperatures.
Note: The Cool-wall I displays all temperature readings in Celsius and cannot be changed to Fahrenheit. A convenient temperature conversion chart is provided in the installation manual for the most commonly-used temperatures.
- Fans: (6) 2.36" (60mm) x 2.36" (60mm)
- Air Flow: 210 CFM
- Noise Level: 20dBA
- Control: Automatic 90˚ F thermal control
- Power Consumption: 7W
- Dimensions: Width = 15.50", Height = 4.0", Depth = 0.86"