About the ATM Cool-vent III
The ATM Cool-vent III features a heavy cast aluminum grille by Reggio Register™. It conceals two powerful cooling fans. And the grille is paintable. Install this array in your audio/video cabinetry to keep your components well-ventilated and give your system an attractive, finished look.
A remotely mounted sensor activates the fans when interior temperatures reach approximately 90°F.. The quiet, efficient fans come installed in "exhaust" mode, but you can easily flip them around to set the system up for air intake as well.
- two 4-3/4" cooling fans
- paintable aluminum grille designed for installation in cabinetry
- can be set for intake or exhaust
- quiet, 24 dBA operation
- airflow: 50 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- thermal sensor activates fans at 90°F
- AC power adapter
- rough opening: 14-1/8"W x 6-1/8"H x 1-5/8"D
- overall dimensions: 16"W x 8"H x 1-5/8"D
- weight: 4 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 00-503-MWH
What's in the box:
- Aluminum Reggio grille (white) with attached fan assembly and 33" power harness
- Fan controller module
- AC Power supply with 3' DC cable (9VDC/1A output)
- Thermal probe (attached 33" harness)
- Thermal probe mount with adhesive backing
- Two 2" counter-sunk screws
- One 4" wire-tie
- Installation instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the ATM Cool-vent III
Overview: The ATM Cool-vent III fan system is specifically designed to remove heat generated by audio and video electronics installed in cabinetry where ventilation systems will be visible, making it ideal for both home theater and commercial applications.
Grille: The Cool-vent III includes a square-cut, aluminum Reggio Register grille (white), providing a more aesthetically pleasing venting system than typical electronic fans. The grille and fan assembly can be separated, allowing the grille to be painted to match the surrounding decor.
Fans: The Cool-vent III features two 120mm (4.73" x 4.73") fans mounted to the back of the grille that are capable of maintaining a 50 CFM (cubic feet per minute) air flow, while generating very little noise. The fan assembly comes pre-mounted to the grille in "exhaust" mode, but can easily be flipped around and mounted to the grille for drawing cool air into a cabinet or enclosure. The fan assembly includes a 33" harness that plugs into the included fan controller module.
Thermo-sensing: A thermal probe is included for automatically activating the fan system when the temperature reaches 88-90˚F. The probe gets mounted inside the enclosure, using the supplied adhesive mount, and plugs into the fan controller module. A green LED on the controller lights when power is applied to it and a red LED will light when the fans are thermally activated and running.
Note: Some cable/satellite boxes, amplifiers, and digital recorders are designed to run continuously, generating heat. ATM Cool-vent III fans are also designed to run continuously and only draw a few watts of electrical power while keeping temperatures low in an equipment enclosure.
- Overall Dimensions: Width = 16.0", Height = 8.0", Depth = 1.63"
- Cutout Dimensions: Width = 14.125", Height = 6.125", Depth = 1.63"
- Fans: (2) 4.73" (120mm) x 4.73" (120mm)
- Air Flow: 50 CFM
- Control: Automatic 90˚F thermal control
- Power Consumption: 8W