About the GoldenEar Invisa SPS Back-Box
An easy way to elevate performance
This retrofit back-box is designed for use with GoldenEar Invisa Signature Point Source in-wall speakers. Attach it to the back of your speaker for focused, well-balanced sound while reducing audio bleed-through to the adjacent room. This enclosure also protects your speaker from dust and debris.
- retrofit back-box for GoldenEar Invisa Signature Point Source in-wall speakers
- ensures well-balanced sound and protects against dust and debris
- reduces audio bleed-through to the adjacent room
- designed for use in new construction or renovations
- mounting depth: 3-3/4"
- sold individually
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DLKB
What's in the box:
- Poly-fill (pre-installed)
- Twenty-two M4x16mm machine screws
- Installation Instrucitons
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the GoldenEar Invisa SPS Back-Box
Back-Box: This back-box is designed specifically for GoldenEar Technology's Invisa Signature Point Source (SPS) in-wall loudspeaker. It offers an innovative acoustic barrier that will reduce bleed-through audio, protect against dust & debris, and improve sound quality for a well-balanced sound.
- Mounting System: The Invisa Signature Point Source (SPS) speaker mounts in the back-box before installing the back-box or speaker in the wall. Twenty-two M4x16mm machines screws are provided to secure the back-box to the speaker. The "dog-ear" style mounting clamps of the Signature Point Source (SPS) speaker are still used to secure the speaker in the wall.
- Integrated Speaker Pass-Through Connection: The back-box offers an integrated speaker pass-through connection with bare speaker wire inside the box to connect to the terminals of the Signature Point Source (SPS) speaker and spring-post terminals on the outside of the box to connect to your in-wall speaker wire. The spring-post terminals will accommodate bare wire (up to 12AWG), pin-connectors, and banana plugs (single or dual).
Note: Only one back-box is included.
Horizontal or Vertical Mounting Options: The Invisa Signature Point Source (SPS) speaker and back-box can be mounted in the wall vertically or horizontally, and will require a rectangular cutout.
- Vertical Cutout: 29.5625" (w) x 7.1875" (h) x 3.75" (d)
- Horizontal Cutout: 7.1875" (h) x 29.5625" (h) x 3.75" (d)