What's in the box:
- 4 Side brackets
- 2 Upper brackets
- 2 Lower brackets
- 2 Mounting arms
- 26 Screws
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the GoldenEar Invisa SPS Rough-in Brackets
Rough-In Bracket: The RB-SPS is an optional rough-in bracket for GoldenEar Technology's Invisa Signature Point Source (SPS) in-wall speaker. When planning speaker installations in new construction many installers find it useful to install rough-in brackets onto wall studs, so that the sheetrock contractor knows precisely where to cut the appropriate size holes. An integrated loop helps with wire management. Mounting screws are provided. This rough-in bracket can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
- Vertical Installation: requires a total of 6 mounting arms (3 on each side)
- Overall Dimensions: 28.875" (w) x 28.375" (h) x 0.6875" (d);
- Stud Spacing: accommodates standard 16" to 24" OC
- Horizontal Installation: requires a total of 2 mounting arms (1 on each side).
- Overall Dimensions: 48.25" (w) x 9.0" (h) x 0.6875" (d);
- Stud Spacing: accommodates custom 32" to 42" OC
Note: Two rough-in brackets are included in the box for a pair of speakers.