About the GoldenEar SuperSwivel™
These swiveling mounts let you wall-mount compatible speakers and aim them toward your listening position for optimum sound coverage. They are compatible with GoldenEar SuperSat® speakers and 3D Array® sound bars, as well as other speakers with a standard 1/4" thread. Each mount can safely support up to 11 lbs.
- swiveling mount lets you aim speakers toward your listening position
- compatible with GoldenEar SuperSat® speakers and 3D Array® sound bars
- each bracket supports up to 11 lbs.
- 2-3/16"W x 3-3/4"H x 3-1/2"D (each)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JKYA
What's in the box:
- 2 Wall/Ceiling speaker brackets
- Installation Instructions
GoldenEar SuperSwivel™ reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the GoldenEar SuperSwivel™
Wall-Mount Speaker Bracket: The SuperSwivel is a swivel-type wall mount bracket intended for use with GoldenEar Technology SuperSat Speakers, 3D Array Soundbars, or similar size loudspeakers with 1/4"-20 threaded inserts. Each bracket can support up to 11 lbs and positions the speaker approximately 2.875" from the wall.
- Use one SuperSwivel bracket with GoldenEar Technology's SuperSat 3, 3C, 50 and 60 loudspeakers (for vertical mounting); as well as similar size satellite speakers.
- Use two SuperSwivel brackets with GoldenEar Technology's SuperSat 50C, 60C and the SuperCinema 3D Array X/XL soundbar; as well as similar size center speaker and soundbars.
Note: Two SuperSwivel brackets are included in the box.
Swivel Design: The SuperSwivel wall mount bracket can swivel a total of 180-degrees (90 degrees to the left and 90-degrees to the right). Swivel range may be less depending on size of the speaker.
1/4"-20 Post: The GoldenEar Technology SuperSwivel features a 1/4"-20 post that threads into a 1/4-20 insert on back of a compatible SuperSat Speaker, 3D Array Soundbar, or other similar size loudspeaker.
Wall-Plate: The SuperSwivel's wall-plate features two screw-holes that will accept #10 screws (not included) to secure the bracket to the wall.