About the eufy Security Floodlight Camera
Versatile, effective security
Versatile, effective security
The Floodlight Camera from eufy can light up your outdoor space with the wave of your hand — or a quick touch in the eufy Security app. It's a security camera that offers a lot of bang for your buck, including 1080p video capture, dual 2500 lumens floodlights, two-way intercom, and a siren alarm.
Configure all those features for your specific needs in the flexible and user-friendly app. Get alerts when activity is detected, and check in anytime.
Free, private local storage
One of things that sets the Floodlight Camera apart from similar products is that all your security footage is privately stored inside the unit's 4GB memory. So there's no monthly fee. There's also no way eufy — or anyone but you — can share the content.
Easy in-home setup
Even though it's hardwired, if you're replacing an existing floodlight, you don't necessarily need an electrician to install the Floodlight Camera. Instructions are easy-to-follow, and eufy even supplies an S hook so you can hang the Floodlight Camera from your outdoor junction box while you connect the wiring.
A three-prong plug is provided so you can plug in, set up, and test out the functions inside your home before you install it.
Voice and app control
The eufy Security app allows you to customize several settings. For example, if you live in a busy neighborhood, you can draw up to four Activity Zones, to keep kids playing or neighbors strolling by on the sidewalk from triggering alerts. You can also set the motion detection sensitivity level.
For hands-free control, you can use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa (sold separately). Just ask the voice assistant to show you what's happening with your floodlight camera, and see it right there on your smartphone screen.
- 1080p video transmission
- uses your home Wi-Fi network
- dual 2500 lumens floodlights
- 140° wide-angle view
- night and day color recording
- IP65 weatherproof rating
- loud 100dB alarm can be triggered to scare off any unwanted visitors
- built-in mic/speaker for two-way audio
- private internal 4GB eMMC video storage — no remote storage, no fees
- stores roughly 30 one-minute clips per-day for about 14 days
- unless you manually manage clips, memory will overwrite existing files — oldest first — when storage is full
- hardwired — connects to 110-240VAC outdoor wiring
- round outdoor junction box required, not included
- mounts on horizontal or vertical surface
- if mounting horizontally on eave, you will need at least 9' height to achieve appropriate camera angle
- adjustable camera and floodlight angles
- control using the free eufy Security app:
- schedule lights and adjust brightness
- set clip length and view recorded events
- create up to 4 customizable activity zones to avoid unwanted motion triggers
- separate motion-detection sensitivity settings for light, camera, and siren
- manual real-time video or snapshot recording
- manual activation for intercom, light, and siren
- compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa devices (sold separately)
- 7-7/8"W x 12-3/16"H x 7-1/8"D
- weight: 3.02 pounds
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # T84201W1
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the eufy Security Floodlight Camera