About the eufy Security Solo OutdoorCam C24
All-in-one compact home security camera
All-in-one compact home security camera
This baseball-sized security camera has color and IR night vision, a built-in spotlight, and onboard micro SD storage.
The eufy Security Solo OutdoorCam 24 covers your key home security bases. It captures clear 2K video, works as a two-way intercom, and comes with onboard storage in the form of a replaceable microSD card — all in a unit about the size of a baseball.
And with its built-in spotlight, four powerful infrared lights, and wide f/2.0 aperture, this camera can detect and capture even nighttime events with impressive clarity.
Easy and flexible app control
Setup is easy using the free eufy Security app. The camera has powerful AI that can detect whether movement is by a person or pet. It even recognizes the sound of a a baby crying to help parents monitor nap time.
You can reduce unwanted alerts within the app by choosing only the types you'd like to receive. You can also draw activity zones within the camera's frame — for example, to ignore that guy who walks his dog past your house on the sidewalk twice a day.
Free and secure local storage
The camera has a microSD memory card slot which includes a 32GB card and supports cards up to 128GB, for capturing several hours' worth of events.
Since everything is stored locally, you aren't sharing your private data with anyone else, unless you want to. And if you want to expand your storage, you can use a NAS server, or the optional cloud-based subscription service (sold separately).
- compact 2K security camera with night vision and 32GB microSD card
- on-device motion and sound detecting AI recognizes human figures, pets, and crying baby sounds to ensure relevant alerts
- 2-way audio lets you communicate in real-time with whoever is standing in front of your cameras
- built-in mic/speaker
- customizable activity zones cut out unwanted alerts from normal activity in busy pedestrian and/or high-traffic areas
- clear, high-def 2K video transmission (2560 x 1920 resolution)
- f/2.0 aperture captures vivid color even in low light
- IP67 weatherproof rating
- 26-foot IR and 10-foot color night vision
- mounting base installs with screw-in magnetic plate or included double-sided tape
- base also sticks to any magnetic surface
- camera mounts magnetically to base
- 32GB microSD memory card included
- camera supports optional cards up to 128GB
- optional NAS and cloud subscription (sold separately) storage
- works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa devices (sold separately)
- control using the free Eufy Security app
- 19.6-foot (6-meter) weatherproof USB cable for connecting to an AC power outlet (adapter is not weatherproof)
- 2-5/8"W x 2-5/8H" x 2-5/16"D
- 15.77 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # T8441Z21
What's in the box:
- Wired outdoor security camera (white) with 6" pigtail
- 32 GB microSD card
- 19.6' USB power cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro B USB on other end)
- AC adapter with USB output port (DC output: 5V 1A)
- Dual-sided adhesive pad
- Magnetic base
- Metal mounting plate
- 2 Self-tapping screws (Length 1")
- 2 Plastic wall anchors
- Quick Start Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the eufy Security Solo OutdoorCam C24
Overview: The eufy Outdoor Cam Pro wireless home security camera keeps an eye on your property 24 hours a day. The camera produces up to 2K video that can be stored locally in the supplied microSD card, in the cloud through the eufy Security app, or via Network Attached Storage (NAS). The baseball-sized Outdoor Cam Pro has a built-in spotlight, and is IP67 waterproof rated.
Camera Specifications: The Outdoor Cam Pro camera can shoot video in up to 2K resolution (2304 x 1296). Its bright F2.0 aperture and high-sensitivity image sensor captures more light to allow you to see more in low light situations. Its ultra-wide 130° viewing angle lets you cover a wide area. The camera has an IP67 rating to withstand all types of weather, and can operate in temperatures between -4°F and 113°F (-20°C to 45°C). Built-in artificial intelligence (AI) identifies human activity and focuses the camera on the human in the image. This makes your videos clearer and reduces false alerts. The cameras have a built-in microphone and speaker that let you speak directly to visitors or intruders via 2-way audio. Dimensions: Width 2.6", Height 2.6", Depth 2.3".
Motion Detection: Outdoor Camera Pro detects motion, starts a video recording, and sends you an alert to the eufy Security app on your phone. Artificial Intelligence in the camera can detect whether the motion is human, a pet, or something else. In the camera settings page of the app, you can set the motion sensitivity and set the type of object you want to detect (Person, Pet, All Other). You can even define a specific Activity Zone within the camera's view to reduce the number of false alerts.
Sound Detection: You can also be alerted when the camera detects sound. You can define your detection preferences and set the sound sensitivity. When using the camera in the baby's room, you can select "Crying" and the camera will notify you when the baby is crying.
Spotlight: The camera features a bright LED spotlight that automatically turns on when motion is detected. In the app, you can turn the spotlight on or off manually, set a schedule, and adjust the spotlight brightness.
Night Vision: Four powerful infrared lights provide ultra-long night vision out to 26 feet (8 meters) to help capture more motion. With the help of the built-in spotlight, the camera's night vision is in full color out to about 10 feet (3 meters). Beyond 10 feet, night vision appears in black and white.
Pet Command: When Pet Command is enabled (in the app), the camera will play a pre-recorded command when the pet is detected in the activity zone, even if no activity zone is set. You can also record a custom command in the app, if desired.
Local Storage: The eufy Outdoor Cam Pro has a slot for a microSD card to store video recordings made by the camera. A 32 GB microSD card is included. The camera will accept microSD cards up to 128 GB. You can set the camera to record only when motion is detected, or to record continuously. During Continuous Recording, video resolution will be set at 1080p to save recording capacity. The estimated storage duration of microSD cards is as follows:
|microSD Card||Estimated Storage Duration|
|16 GB||36 hours|
|32 GB||72 hours|
|64 GB||144 hours (6 days)|
|128 GB||288 hours (12 days)|
Mounting: The eufy Outdoor Cam Pro comes with a magnetic base, and can be mounted in a variety of ways:
- Surface: The magnetic base can be placed on a flat surface, such as a tabletop or shelf.
- Wall: The included metal plate is attached to the wall with a single screw (and wall anchor, if needed). If you don't want to drill into the wall, you can attach the metal plate to the wall using the strong 3M adhesive pad (included). The magnetic base attaches to the plate, and the camera attaches to the base. The magnetic base lets you rotate, tilt, and swivel the camera to obtain the view you desire. The metal plate includes a hook for securing the power cable.
Wi-Fi: The camera communicates with the eufy Security app via Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz band) to your home computer or smartdevice (iOS and Android platforms).
Power: The Outdoor Cam Pro comes with a 19.6-foot (6 meter) USB cable which supplies power from the included AC adapter.
Eufy Security App: The Eufy Security app lets you view live or recorded video from your smartphone or tablet, plus engage visitors through two-way audio. You can set up motion detection and customize activity zones in the critical areas around your home. When motion is detected, the app will send you instant notifications. The app lets you make adjustments to the motion and sound detection features, set the video quality, and choose a storage option. The app is compatible with Android devices running operating system 5.0 and up, and iOS devices running iOS 11.0 or later. The Outdoor Cam Pro can be viewed on a web portal instead of your phone, and on Macs running macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
Voice Assistants: The Outdoor Cam Pro can be connected to Amazon Alexa, the Google Assistant, or Siri (Apple HomeKit) so you can see what's happening around or in your home at any time. Smart displays, such as the Google Nest Hub or the Amazon Echo Show, you can ask Alexa, Google, or Siri to "show me the back yard" or "show me the living room" and you'll be able to view live video from the Outdoor Cam Pro.