About the Pangea Audio LS300
Rugged, versatile speaker stands
Rugged, versatile speaker stands
Pangea's all-steel LS300 speaker stands are designed to work with a wide variety of bookshelf speakers. They range in height from 20" to 36", so you can place your speakers at the best height for your listening environment. We recommend positioning your speakers' tweeters at approximately the same height as your ears when you're seated in your favorite listening spot.
Spikes are included for extra stability on carpet, and soft top pads help isolate the speaker from unwanted vibrations. Two hollow columns can be filled with sand or shot for ballast, and the third features holes near the top and bottom for neatly routing speaker wire.
- all-steel construction
- stand height: 32"
- 6" x 6" top plate
- larger 6" x 9" top plates sold separately
- base plate measures 9-3/4" x 12"
- two columns can be filled with sand or shot
- third column features holes for cable management
- soft top pads supplied for speaker isolation
- floor spikes to help minimize vibrations
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PGLS300 32
What's in the box:
- 2 Top-plates
- 2 Bases
- 6 Upright posts
- 8 Spike feet (hex-nuts attached)
- 8 Rubbr pads
- Six M6x18mm screws
- Six M8x25mm screws
- 2 "Pangea" logo badges
- Assembly Instructions
Pangea Audio LS300 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pangea Audio LS300
LS300 Speaker Stands: The Pangea Audio LS300 is a high-quality steel speaker stand that not only positions your loudspeaker drivers at the best acoustic height, but it also rigidly holds the speaker for optimal bass performance. This well-designed, all-steel stand solidly supports your monitor or bookshelf speaker improving image focus, reducing mid-range coloration, and tightening the bass performance.
- The LS300 speaker stand can support up to 48 lbs and is available in five heights - 20" (21.25" w/ spikes), 24" (25.25" w/ spikes), 28" (29.25" w/ spikes), 32" (33.25" w/ spikes) or 36" (37.25" w/ spikes).
- The Pangea Audio LS300 speaker stands are priced and sold as pairs.
All-Steel Triangular Design: The Pangea Audio LS300 speaker stand boasts an all-steel design with extra heavy-duty hardware to improve your speaker's bass performance. The LS300 stand features three large-diameter steel support columns coupled to steel plates at the top and bottom to form a rigid triangular shape that offers an incredibly strong platform for improved speaker performance.
- Steel Top-Plate: The steel top-plate measures 6" wide x 9" deep and fits a variety of compact monitor and bookshelf-style speakers. Four soft rubberized top pads are supplied for speaker isolation.
- Steel Columns: The three steel columns form a very rigid triangular shape for extra stability. Oversize solid metal bolts rigidly couple the support columns to the base and top-plate. Two of the columns can be filled with sand or steel shot for even better vibration damping.
- Steel Base: The steel base measures 9.75" wide x 12" deep, and provides a solid and rigid platform for the stand and your speaker.
Spike Feet: The LS300 speaker stand comes with adjustable carpet-piercing steel spikes that install to the welded channels on the bottom of the heavy-duty base. These steel spikes help to isolate the stand and your speaker from the floor, absorbing vibration energy and preventing uwanted coloration of sound.
Note: The spike feet can damage hardwood, laminate, tile, vinyl and other hard surface flooring. No rubber feet or protective discs are included with these stands.
Wire Management: One of the Pangea Audio LS300 stand's support columns has openings at the top and the bottom for hiding and organizing your speaker wires.
15 questions already asked