About the Pangea Vulcan Glide Feet
Protect your floor
Do you occasionally need to move your Pangea Audio rack or stand to clean or install gear? The Vulcan glide feet let you easily slide your system out from the wall. The synthetic material on the bottom won't mar or scratch your floor.
Attach the glide feet to your rack with the supplied lock nuts and washers — no tools required. And you can adjust each foot's height to level your rack. The glide feet come in a four-pack, and each one can support up to 125 lbs.
- 4 leveling glide feet
- replaces the stock cone feet or spikes on Pangea Audio stands
- each foot supports up to 125 lbs.
- non-marring synthetic base
- supplied lock nuts and washers secure feet to rack
- easy, no-tool installation
- each foot: 2" diameter x 1-7/8"H
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # NEW-PGGF-BLK
What's in the box:
- 4 Feet
- 4 Washers
- 4 Nuts
Pangea Vulcan Glide Feet reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pangea Vulcan Glide Feet
Vulcan Glide Feet: Replace the cone or spike feet of your Pangea Audio Vulcan stand or rack with a set of Pangea's Vulcan Glide Feet for more mobility and maneuverability of your rack or stand. The Pangea Vulcan Glide feet fit Pangea Audio Vulcan audio racks, turntable stands, and amp stands (all sold separately). The Pangea Audio Glide Feet have a non-marring synthetic footer material to protect your floors and come in a durable black finish.
- The Glide Feet have a foot diameter of 2" and an overall height of 1.875". The threaded portion is M8 x 1.25". Once installed, you can adjust the height to level your rack or stand.
- Each Glide Foot can support up to 125 1bs. 4 Glide Feet are included for a total weight capacity of 300 lbs.
1 question already asked