About the Record Doctor CFB
Clean 'em before you play 'em
The record cleaning brush is a humble but vital tool for any turntable owner. This Record Doctor brush features thousands of soft carbon fiber bristles that remove microscopic dust without creating static. And the handle cleans the brush every time you rotate it to the closed position.
- designed to safely clean vinyl records
- soft carbon fiber bristles remove microscopic dust
- rotating handle on brush cleans the bristles
- 4-1/2"W x 1-5/16" x 1-3/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RDCFB
What's in the box:
- Carbon fiber brush
Record Doctor CFB reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Record Doctor CFB
Carbon Fiber Brush: The Record Doctor Carbon Fiber Record Brush is the safe and easy way to remove light dust and dirt from records while they're on the turntable. Thousands of silky soft carbon fiber bristles join forces to sweep your records clean, and unlike some cloths and brushes, they don't add a static charge to your vinyl. For added convenience, the brush assembly is "self-cleaning;" it rotates to allow the handle to clean the bristles.
Instructions For Use: For best results, please follow these simple steps.
- Place the record on your turntable and switch on the power.
- Gently place the bristles across the record grooves as the record rotates, holding the brush by the metal collar.
- Once dust has collected on the bristles, carefully sweep the brush and the dust toward you as the record continues to spin.
- To clean the brush, flip the brush holder back and forth against the bristles. Do not touch the bristles with your fingers or other object to clean them.
- If any dust remains on record, repeat these steps.