About the Record Doctor Clean Sweep Brush
Brush dry or with cleaning fluid
The Record Doctor Clean Sweep brush features over 260,000 ultra-fine nylon bristles, which are designed to work with or without cleaning fluid. The polished nylon handle fits comfortably in your hand, for easy use while cleaning microscopic dust and dirt off of your precious records.
- ultra-fine nylon bristles remove microscopic dust
- bristles are designed for safe use with most LP cleaning solutions
- ergonomic polished nylon handle
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RDCS
What's in the box:
- Record cleaning brush
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Record Doctor Clean Sweep Brush
Clean Sweep Record Brush: Safely, gently, and thoroughly clean your records with the Record Doctor Clean Sweep record cleaning brush. Use it dry, all by itself or with your favorite record cleaning fluid. A cleaner record is a better sounding record. Clean Sweep's ultra-fine nylon bristles reach deep into record grooves to wick away dust and other contaminants that get in the way of record playback.
- Clean Sweep has clusters of 0.05mm-diameter ultra-fine nylon bristles with over 260,000 bristles per brush. The bristles are chemically stable and safe to use with most record cleaning solutions.
- The handle is made from polished nylon material and fits comfortably in your hand. The brush area is sized perfectly for cleaning LPs and other records.
Note: The Record Doctor Cleaning Sweep brush measures 3.9375" (w) x 19.3957" (h) x 0.5625" (d).