About the Record Doctor SCF
If you clean off your vinyl records before you drop the needle, you're still only doing half the job. Dirt and dust can cling to your stylus, too, and that's where this handy bottle comes in. Use the applicator brush built into the cap to clean the stylus for a more accurate reading of the record groove.
- safely removes dirt and dust from cartridge stylus
- applicator brush integrated with bottle cap
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RDSCF
What's in the box:
- 0.68 Fluid ounces of stylus cleaning fluid
- Stylus cleaning brush
Record Doctor SCF reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Record Doctor SCF
Stylus Cleaning Fluid: The Record Doctor Stylus Cleaning Fluid is the safe and easy way to get your stylus free of dirt, dust, and grime. Your stylus may accumulate this grunge from airborne sources or pick it up from a dirty record. But it's quickly removed, thanks to the fast-acting cleaning solution and the stylus cleaning brush that's built into the cap.
Instructions For Use: For best results, please follow these simple steps.
- Twist the cap off the bottle.
- Gently brush the underside of the stylus using a back-to-front motion only. Otherwise, you might damage your stylus and cartridge.
- Two or three passed with the brush should be sufficient to clean dirt and debris off your stylus assembly.
- Twist the cap back onto the bottle.
Note: Please keep the Record Doctor Stylus Cleaning Fluid away from children and animals. Use with adequate ventilation.