About the Pangea Audio Vulcan Turntable Stand
Furniture for vinyl lovers
Furniture for vinyl lovers
I have a turntable, receiver, and a crate full of records, so I can immediately see how useful the Pangea Vulcan turntable stand would be in my home. It has space for 100+ LPs on the reinforced, vinyl-covered bottom shelf. Then there's a shelf for one or two components, and a top shelf that provides a solid platform for your turntable. And it's just over 27" tall, so you can operate your 'table while standing.
It also comes in four beautiful finishes so you can match it to your home's decor.
This stand features a modular design, so you can add optional shelves, or the add-on LP storage kit. Don't go overboard, though — the manufacturer recommends a maximum unit height of 42".
- steel frame and thick MDF shelves for turntable, records and audio components
- heavy-duty 3/4"-thick top shelf supports up to 80 lbs.
- middle component shelf supports up to 72 lbs.
- scratch-resistant, stain-resistant vinyl-covered bottom shelf holds 100+ LPs (up to 80 lbs.)
- rigid steel x-braces add support for LP shelf
- modular design lets you add optional component shelves and add-on LP storage kit
- manufacturer recommends 42" maximum unit height
- Mini Sonic Saucer feet protect wood or tile floors
Dimensions and warranty:
- full unit: 23-3/4"W x 27-1/2"H x 18"D
- component shelf area: 19-3/8"W x 7"H x 11"D
- LP storage shelf area: 19-3/8"W x 13-1/8"H x 11"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PGVTTX-BLK-BLK
What's in the box:
- 3 Shelves
- 4 Long posts
- 4 Short posts
- 4 Legs
- 4 Braces
- 4 Feet
- 4 Spikes (hex-nuts attached)
- 4 Protective discs
- 4 Bolts
- 8 Threaded posts
- 4 Rubber washsers
- Assembly Instructions
Pangea Audio Vulcan Turntable Stand reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pangea Audio Vulcan Turntable Stand
Features & specs
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||None|
|Number of Drawers||None|
|Stand Weight Limit||260 lbs|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||N/A|
|TV Shelf Width||---|
|TV Shelf Depth||---|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
TTX Turntable Stand: The Pangea Vulcan TTX Turntable Stand is a 3-shelf stand that provides a rigid, stable top-shelf platform to support turntables or other components. It also has a second component shelf for holding another piece of gear and a specially-designed bottom shelf to hold 100+ vinyl records. The front and sides of the shelves are contoured for a streamlined look. The total recommended stand storage weight capacity is 270 lbs.
- Turntable Shelf: For solid turntable support, the stand includes a heavy-duty MDF top shelf that is 0.75" thick and can support up to 90 lbs. The top shelf measures 23.75" wide and 18" deep, so it can support most turntables on the market.
- Component Shelf: The middle shelf can hold another component or piece of gear, like a stereo receiver or integrated amplifier. The middle shelf measures 19.375" wide (between posts), 7" tall, and 18" deep. The shelf is constructed of 0.625" (thick) MDF and can support up to 80 lbs.
- LP Storage Shelf: The bottom LP storage shelf holds 100+ vinyl records and supports up to 90 lbs. The space for your vinyl records (LPs) measures 19.25" wide, 13" high, and 16" deep. The key feature of the LP shelf is its steel X-brace design which adds strength and rigidity, reducing lateral motion and minimizes vibrations. With this unique X-brace design, as you add weight in the form of vinyl records, the X-brace tightens and makes the stand even stronger.
Rigid Construction: The Pangea Vulcan TTX Turntable Stand utilizes dense MDF shelves which are wrapped in a special vinyl material (black, rosenut, carbon fiber, or espresso finish) that is very easy to clean and resists scratching, scuffing, and most liquids. Its steel support tubes and braces feature scratch-resistant and resonance-resistant black or silver sand powder coat paint. The stand's steel bolt-together design creates a super strong and ultra rigid platform.
Open-Air Design: The Pangea Vulcan TTX Turntable Stand's open-air design is great for electronic components and gear. The design maximizes component ventilation and makes it easy to install or remove gear.
Tapered Cone Feet With Spikes: At the bottom of the Pangea Vulcan TTX Turntable Stand are tapered cone feet and carpet-piercing spikes. This cone/spike combination rigidly holds the stand in place and prevents floor vibrations from influencing the turntable's performance. For customers with hard surface floors, a set of "Mini Sonic Saucers" are included to protect wood or tile finishes. You can also purchase Pangea's Vulcan Roll-On Casters (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) to add mobility to the turntable stand.
Optional Additional Shelving: If you need an extra shelf or two for holding components and your vinyl record collection, you can purchase additional add-on shelf kits (sold separately - see Accessories Tab). The 7" tall support tubes for the middle shelf can also be swapped out for 10" tall support tubes (sold separately - see Accessories Tab).
Note: You can create any combination of regular and LP-Storage shelves that you like. However, it is not recommended to have combinations that are more than 42" tall.
3 questions already asked