About the SSV Works US2-C65/185A
Sweet sound from sturdy pods
Sweet sound from sturdy pods
Want to add big sound to your side-by-side with minimal hassle? These speaker pods from SSV Works come complete with their powerful, weatherproof WP-A6 speakers. Designed for side-by-side applications, these rugged mini-pods have a black, textured finish that can be painted to achieve the look you like. You'll get great sound and cool looks without compromising visibility.
Off-road ready speakers
Your side-by-side is made to perform off-road and so are these 6-1/2” speakers. The grille-mounted 1" tweeters create brilliant highs that you can hear over the roar of the engine and the durable poly cones handle everything else with depth and clarity. An EPDM duo-lock gasket and a sturdy Santoprene rubber surround keep the elements at bay, so you can enjoy outstanding sound in any conditions. SSV Works knows that these speakers not only have to deal with dirt, dust, mud, and water, but also heavy vibrations – their unique positive lock connectors keep the speaker wires secure, even when you're really tearing up the trail.
Choose your clamps
SSV Works' dual clamping system stays secure during even the roughest rides and you can take advantage of the 360-degree rotation to aim the pods when they're already mounted on the roll cage. These billet aluminum mounting clamps are available in a variety of sizes (see above) and the complete kit comes with stainless-steel mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions.
- speaker pods designed for side-by-side applications
- includes SSV Works WP-A6 6-1/2" speakers (installed)
- weather-resistant poly woofer cone
- Santoprene rubber surrounds
- 1" titanium tweeters mounted on grille
- power handling: up to 60 watts RMS (120 watts peak)
- includes paintable gray speaker grilles
- pods have a durable and paintable finish
- weather-resistant poly woofers
- billet aluminum clamps are available in four sizes
- pods offer 360-degree rotation
- stainless-steel mounting hardware included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 815172013112
What's in the box:
- 2 Cage-mount speaker pods w/ 6.5" coaxial speakers installed
- 2 Dual mounting ring adapters
- 4 Ring clamps
- 4 Hex-head bolts
- 4 Allen-bolts
- 4 Large washers
- 4 Small washers
- 8 Set-screws
- Installation Instructions
SSV Works US2-C65/185A reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the SSV Works US2-C65/185A
Universal Cage-Mount Speaker Pods: The SSV Works custom-molded, cage-mount speaker pods (US2-C65A-185) can be used when you need more sound on your ATV, UTV, or side-by-side. Unlike wakeboard towers, these speaker pods are designed to provide sound to the passengers without blocking visibility. The cage-mount speaker pods include a versatile clamping system and stainless mounting hardware. A brand-new redesigned dual clamping system allows the speaker pods to rotate 360-degree once mounted on the cage.
Note: The US2-C65A-185 cage-mount speaker pods are available with a 1.5", 1.75", 1.85", or 2" (diameter) clamp.
Marine-Grade Coaxial Speakers: Each enclosures houses a 6.5" coaxial speaker (4-ohm rated) that can handle 60 watts (RMS)/120 watts (Peak) power. Engineered specifically for Powersports, the 6.5" coaxial speakers (WP-A6) bring audiophile grade components and sound to the outdoors.
- 1" Tweeter: A 1" tweeter creates crisp brilliant highs engineered to be heard outdoors, over the motor, and inside a helmet. The grille mounted tweeter allows for peak cone travel creating maximum output while providing a low profile with optimal weatherproofing.
- 6.5" Polypropylene Woofer: The polypropylene cone woofer and Santoprene surround provide exceptional volume and clarity in the harshest environments. The speakers even go a step further with an EPDM duo lock gasket surrounding the speaker to keep the water out and the sound pressure in. EPDM conforms to the surface and seals tight no matter where you ride, in direct UV, extreme heat, or in freezing temps.
100% Fiberglass Construction: The cage-mount speaker enclosures are 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response. They are finished in a black texture coat to match factory OEM textures and can be custom painted to match your color scheme.
Attached Speaker Wire: Outside of each enclosure is an attached 8" speaker wire terminated by a proprietary connector that directly plugs into SSV Works sound system components. If the enclosure will not be plugged into an SSV Works component, you can cut off the proprietary terminal to reveal bare positive (red) and negative (black) wires.
Customizable Grilles: The cage-mount speakers feature acoustically transparent mesh grilles with interchangeable color inserts (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) to add the ultimate in customization to your recreational vehicle. The inserts are easily swappable allowing you to custom-match the speakers to the rest of your ride. Choose from Red, White, Blue, or Orange (sold in pairs).
Dimensions: The SSV cage-mount speaker pods (US2-C65A-185) have the following overall measurements (without the brackets & clamps).
- Width: 7.505"
- Height: 7.505"
- Depth: 7.255"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?