About the SSV Works US2-C65A-CGN
Add SSV sound to your Polaris General
Add SSV sound to your Polaris General
Want to add big sound to your side-by-side with minimal hassle? These speaker pods from SSV Works come complete with powerful, weatherproof SSV WP-A6 speakers. Designed for the Polaris General, these rugged mini-pods have a black, textured finish that can be painted to achieve the look you like. You'll get great sound and cool looks without compromising visibility.
Off-road ready speakers
Your Polaris General is made to perform off-road and so are these 6-1/2" speakers. The grille-mounted 1" tweeters create brilliant highs that you can hear over the roar of the engine and the durable poly cones handle everything else with depth and clarity. An EPDM duo-lock gasket and a sturdy Santoprene rubber surround keep the elements at bay, so you can enjoy outstanding sound in any conditions.
Choose your clamps
SSV Works knows that these pods will be pounded by intense vibration and shock. Their unique positive lock connectors keep the speaker wires secure, even when you're really tearing up the trail. The dual clamping system stays secure during even the roughest rides and you can take advantage of the 360-degree rotation to aim the pods when they're already mounted on the roll cage. The package includes billet aluminum clamps, stainless-steel mounting hardware, and step-by-step installation instructions.
- speaker pods designed for your Polaris General
- includes weatherproof SSV WP-A6 speakers (installed)
- weather-resistant poly woofer
- Santoprene rubber surround
- 1" titanium tweeters mounted on grille
- power handling: up to 60 watts RMS (120 watts peak)
- paintable speaker grilles
- pods have a durable and paintable finish
- billet aluminum clamps
- pods offer 360-degree rotation
- stainless-steel mounting hardware included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 815172013181
What's in the box:
- 2 Cage-mount speaker pods w/ 6.5" coaxial speakers installed
- 2 Dual mounting ring adapters
- 4 Ring clamps
- 4 Hex-head bolts
- 4 Allen-bolts
- 4 Large washers
- 4 Small washers
- 8 Set-screws
- Installation Instructions
More details on the SSV Works US2-C65A-CGN
Universal Cage-Mount Speaker Pods (for Polaris General): The SSV Works custom-molded, cage-mount speaker pods (US2-C65A-CGN) can be used when you need more sound on your 2016-2018 Polaris General ATV (2 or 4 seater). Unlike wakeboard towers, these speaker pods are designed to provide sound to the passengers without blocking visibility. The cage-mount speaker pods include a versatile clamping system and stainless mounting hardware. A brand-new redesigned dual clamping system allows the speaker pods to rotate 360-degree once mounted on the cage.
Marine-Grade Coaxial Speakers: Each enclosures houses a 6.5" coaxial speaker (4-ohm rated) that can handle 60 watts (RMS)/120 watts (Peak) power. Engineered specifically for Powersports, the 6.5" coaxial speakers (WP-A6) bring audiophile grade components and sound to the outdoors.
- 1" Tweeter: A 1" tweeter creates crisp brilliant highs engineered to be heard outdoors, over the motor, and inside a helmet. The grille mounted tweeter allows for peak cone travel creating maximum output while providing a low profile with optimal weatherproofing.
- 6.5" Polypropylene Woofer: The polypropylene cone woofer and Santoprene surround provide exceptional volume and clarity in the harshest environments. The speakers even go a step further with an EPDM duo lock gasket surrounding the speaker to keep the water out and the sound pressure in. EPDM conforms to the surface and seals tight no matter where you ride, in direct UV, extreme heat, or in freezing temps.
100% Fiberglass Construction: The cage-mount speaker enclosures are 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response. They are finished in a black texture coat to match factory OEM textures and can be custom painted to match your color scheme.
Attached Speaker Wire: Outside of each enclosure is an attached 8" speaker wire terminated by a proprietary connector that directly plugs into SSV Works sound system components. If the enclosure will not be plugged into an SSV Works component, you can cut off the proprietary terminal to reveal bare positive (red) and negative (black) wires.
Customizable Grilles: The cage-mount speakers feature acoustically transparent mesh grilles with interchangeable color inserts (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) to add the ultimate in customization to your recreational vehicle. The inserts are easily swappable allowing you to custom-match the speakers to the rest of your ride. Choose from Red, White, Blue, or Orange (sold in pairs).
Dimensions: The SSV cage-mount speaker pods (US2-C65A-CGN) have the following overall measurements (without the brackets & clamps).
- Width: 7.505"
- Height: 7.505"
- Depth: 7.255"