About the SSV Works 170-RZ3-GB10U
Add a 10" subwoofer to your Polaris RZR
Add a 10" subwoofer to your Polaris RZR
Want to really boost the bass in your Polaris RZR? This custom-molded subwoofer enclosure from SSV Works installs without cutting and holds the 10” subwoofer of your choice. This enclosure replaces the factory glove box and uses the factory glove box door. Bolt-in installation means no cutting and no hassles.
Made from rugged, durable fiberglass, the enclosure is finished in a black, textured coating that blends right into your RZR's cockpit. It's paintable, too, so you can customize it to suit your style. A rugged, weatherproof pass-through sub wire is included, along with stainless-steel mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions.
Note: Fits most Polaris RZR models. Does NOT fit the RZR Turbo Z.
- unloaded 10" subwoofer box
- fits most Polaris RZR models
- designed to replace the factory glove box
- easy, bolt-in installation
- black textured finish matches the stock interior
- made from durable, paintable fiberglass
- weatherproof pass-through subwoofer wire included
- stainless-steel mounting hardware
- assembled in the USA
- dimensions: 24"L x 6"W x 12-1/2"H
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 815172012511
What's in the box:
- Unloaded glovebox subwoofer enclosure
- 41" Speaker wire
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 2 Mounting plates
- 12 Large bolts
- 6 Small bolts
- 12 Washers
- 8 Screws
- Installation Instructions
- Harness Plate Installation Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the SSV Works 170-RZ3-GB10U
Unloaded Glovebox Subwoofer Enclosure: The SSV Works RZ3-GB10U is a custom-molded unloaded sub enclosure designed for a 10" subwoofer (such as the SSV Works 10M) and replaces the glove box of a 2015-2017 Polaris RZR series ATV (2 or 4 seat model).
- The unloaded subwoofer enclosure will require a compatible 10" woofer and an external amplifier (both sold separately).
- You will still use the factory glovebox door. Once you remove the glove box door from the factory glovebox, it attaches to the RZ3-GB10U and provides a small hidden storage compartment.
Vehicle Compatibility: The SSV RZ3-GB10U is designed specifically for select 2015-2017 Polaris RZR 1000 & 900 ATVs (2 or 4 seat models).
|Polaris||RZR XP4 Turbo||2016-2017|
|RZR XP Turbo||2016-2017|
|RZR XP4 1000||2015-2017|
|RZR XP 1000||2015-2017|
|RZR S 1000||2017|
|RZR S 900||2015-2017|
|RZR 4 900||2015-2017|
Speaker Compatibility: In addition to fitting the SSV Works 10M marine-graded subwoofer the RZ3-GB10U will fit similar sized 10" woofers (sold separately) based on the following cut-out dimensions of the under-dash subwoofer enclosure.
- Cutout Diameter: 9.0625"
- Mounting Depth: 12.5"
- Flange & Grille Clearance Around Cutout: 0.875"
- 16 Hole Bolt Pattern: 3" (shortest distance), 9.25" (longest distance) - only 8 screws will be used to mount your woofer
Note: If you are using a 10" other than the SSV Works 10M, you may have to drill new screw holes.
100% Fiberglass Construction: The unloaded subwoofer enclosure (RZ3-GB10U) is constructed of 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response. It is finished in a black texture coat to match Polaris textures and can be custom painted to match your color scheme.
Attached Speaker Wire: The unloaded subwoofer enclosure comes with a 41" length speaker wire with an integrated mounting plate. The mounting plate installs to one side of the enclosure with four screws, leaving 31" of speaker wire inside the enclosure and 10" of speaker wire outside the enclosure. The 31" of speaker wire inside the enclosure is terminated by a bare tinned wire (positive & negative). The 10" speaker wire on the outside of the enclosure is terminated by a proprietary connector that directly plugs into SSV Works sound systems and amplifiers. If the enclosure will not be plugged into an SSV Works amplifier, you can cut off the proprietary terminal to reveal bare positive (red) and negative (black) wires.