About the SSV Works RG4-F65A
Speakers and pods designed for your Ranger XP1000
Speakers and pods designed for your Ranger XP1000
Want more sound in your 2018-up Polaris Ranger XP1000? These custom-molded speaker enclosures from SSV Works fit right into your Ranger's upper footwells, holding the SSV Works WP-A6 6-3/4” speakers. Bolt-in installation means no cutting and no hassles.
Your side-by-side is made to perform off-road and so are these weather-resistant 6-3/4" speakers. The grille-mounted 1" titanium tweeters create brilliant highs that you can hear over the roar of the engine, while the durable poly cones handle everything else with depth and clarity. SSV Works' unique positive lock connectors keep the speaker wires secure, even when you're really tearing up the trail. The “plug and play” wiring harness makes it easy to set up your system.
Made from rugged, durable fiberglass, these custom-fit enclosures are finished in a black, textured coating that blends right into your Ranger's cockpit. They're paintable, too, so you can customize these speaker pods to suit your style. Each enclosure features a waterproof connector for wiring up your speaker, along with stainless-steel mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions.
Customize your speakers
The standard gray grilles look pretty cool, but if you want a little more color, you have options. The standard grilles are paintable, so you can mix up a batch and get a full-custom look. SSV Works also offers great-looking optional grilles, which are available in four colors.
About SSV Works
The people at SSV Works know what your audio gear has to put up with, because they're off-road enthusiasts, too. They build radios and speakers for many of the top names in powersports, and their gear has earned a reputation for standing up to the dust, water, mud, and vibration that destroys lesser gear.
- custom-fit Polaris Ranger XP1000 speaker pods with SSV Works WP-A6 speakers (pair)
- easy, plug-and-play installation in your Ranger XP1000
- designed to fit in the upper footwells
- black textured finish matches the stock interior
- weatherproof subwoofer wire included
- stainless-steel mounting hardware
- kit assembled in the USA
WP-A6 6-3/4" speaker specs:
- 6-3/4" speakers made for off-roading (pair)
- 1" titanium tweeter mounted on grille
- weather-resistant poly woofer
- Santoprene rubber surround
- paintable speaker grilles
- positive lock connectors keep speaker wires secure
- impedance: 4 ohms
- power handling: up to 60 watts RMS (120 watts peak)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 815172013334
What's in the box:
- Front kick-pod enclosures w/ SSV speakers
- 4 Brackets
- 10 Screws
- 8 Small washers
- 2 Large washers
- Installation Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the SSV Works RG4-F65A
Compatibility: The SSV Works RG4-F65 kick-pod enclosures mount under the front kick-panels of a 2018-up Polaris XP1000 (2 or 4 seat model).
Marine-Grade Coaxial Speakers: Each enclosure houses a 6.5" coaxial speaker (4-ohm rated) that can handle 60 watts (RMS)/120 watts (Peak) power. Engineered specifically for Powersports, the 6.5" coaxial speakers (WP-A6) bring audiophile grade components and sound to the outdoors.
- 1" Tweeter: A 1" tweeter creates crisp brilliant highs engineered to be heard outdoors, over the motor, and inside a helmet. The grille mounted tweeter allows for peak cone travel creating maximum output while providing a low profile with optimal weatherproofing.
- 6.5" Polypropylene Woofer: The polypropylene cone woofer and Santoprene surround provide exceptional volume and clarity in the harshest environments. The speakers even go a step further with an EPDM duo lock gasket surrounding the speaker to keep the water out and the sound pressure in. EPDM conforms to the surface and seals tight no matter where you ride, in direct UV, extreme heat, or in freezing temps.
100% Fiberglass Construction: The kick-pod enclosures are 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response. They are finished in a black texture coat to match Polaris textures and can be custom painted to match your color scheme.
Bolt-In Installation: These kick-pod speaker enclosures bolt into the upper foot well away from your feet on your compatible ATV or UTV. The kick-pod enclosures come with stainless mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions. Drilling into the vehicle is required.
Attached Speaker Wire: Outside of each enclosure is an attached 9" speaker wire terminated by a proprietary connector that directly plugs into SSV Works sound system components. If the enclosure will not be plugged into an SSV Works component, you can cut off the proprietary terminal to reveal bare positive (red) and negative (black) wires.
Customizable Grilles: The speakers feature acoustically transparent mesh grilles with interchangeable color inserts (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) to add the ultimate in customization to your recreational vehicle. The inserts are easily swappable allowing you to custom-match the speakers to the rest of your ride. Choose from Red, White, Blue, or Orange (sold in pairs).