About the SSV Works RZ3-5A
Five-speaker sound for your Polaris RZR
Five-speaker sound for your Polaris RZR
Your Polaris RZR is an exceptional off-road vehicle, so why settle for ordinary sound? The SSV Works RZ3-5A audio kit includes the two-piece MRB3 digital media receiver, four custom speaker pods filled with great-sounding SSV Works WP-A6 6-3/4” speakers, a compact 4-channel amplifier, and a 300-watt powered subwoofer. Installation is amazingly easy and your tunes will sound terrific.
Hideaway receiver and rugged controller
You can do a lot with the MRB3 digital media receiver combo. Connect to Bluetooth, listen to AM/FM radio stations, or plug a device into the optional AUX input. The amp that's built into the hideaway receiver can send up to 200 watts peak power to as many as 8 speakers. There's a set of RCA preamp outputs for sending signal to the system's powered subwoofer.
The outdoor-ready controller's bright white LED display is easy to read in all kind of conditions, and backlit, rubber-coated buttons are big enough to be used when you're wearing gloves. It comes with a weather-resistant mounting bracket that attaches securely in the center of the handlebars. The receiver unit mounts in the storage bin and still leaves plenty of room for your gear.
Your side-by-side is made to perform off-road and so are the four weather-resistant 6-3/4" speakers included in this audio kit. The front speakers are mounted in sturdy, custom-designed kick panel pods that bolt right onto your RZR, while the rear enclosures bolt securely into the cage using existing holes. There's no drilling and no hassle to it. The “plug and play” wiring harness makes it easy to set up your system.
The grille-mounted 1" titanium tweeters create brilliant highs that you can hear over the roar of the engine, while the durable poly cones handle everything else with depth and clarity. SSV Works' unique positive lock connectors keep the speaker wires secure, even when you're really tearing up the trail.
Compact, powerful amp
To give those speakers the power they need to really rock, the WP-A360S4 amplifier delivers 50 watts per channel to each speaker, while its selectable high-pass filter trims the low bass out for cleaner performance. It's pre-tuned to work beautifully with the SSV Works receiver and speakers. The installation kit is designed specifically for your RZR.
A stowaway sub
The 10” SSV Works powered subwoofer fits neatly into your RZR and adds plenty of thump to your tunes. Powered by a compact Class D amp, this 300-watt sub is weather-resistant and built to stand up to high-speed blasts on the trail or in the dunes.
Customize your speakers
The standard gray grilles look pretty cool, but if you want a little more color, you have options. The standard grilles are paintable, so you can mix up a batch and get a full-custom look. SSV Works also offers great-looking optional grilles, which are available in four colors.
About SSV Works
The people at SSV Works know what your audio gear has to put up with, because they're off-road enthusiasts, too. They build radios and speakers for many of the top names in powersports, and their gear has earned a reputation for standing up to the dust, water, mud, and vibration that destroys lesser gear.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
This marine digital media receiver will not play CDs.
- package includes MRB3 digital media receiver, four WP-A6 speakers, WP-A360S4 amplifier, 10" powered subwoofer
- also includes front and rear speaker pods, amp bracket, mounting hardware, and all wiring
- designed for easy, plug-and-play installation on your Polaris RZR
SSV Works MRB3 digital media receiver specs:
- marine/powersports digital media receiver (no CD player)
- hideaway module includes AM/FM tuner and amplifier
- power specs: 200 total watts peak — 25 watts RMS (50 peak) x 4 channels
- built-in Bluetooth music streaming
- glove-friendly buttons
- 6 EQ presets
- weatherproof wiring harness
- highly legible LED display (black on white)
- inputs: 3.5 mm AUX input; USB input
- outputs: 2-channel 4-volt preamp outputs
- warranty: 1 year
SSV Works WP-A6 6-3/4" speaker specs:
- 6-3/4" speakers made for off-roading (two pairs, front and rear)
- 1" titanium tweeter mounted on grille
- weather-resistant poly woofer
- Santoprene rubber surround
- paintable speaker grilles
- positive lock connectors keep speaker wires secure
- impedance: 4 ohms
- power handling: up to 60 watts RMS (120 watts peak)
- warranty: 1 year
- weatherproof Class D 4-channel amplifier
- pre-tuned for SSV Works speakers
- output: 50 watts x 4 at 4 ohms (90 watts x 2 at 2 ohms)
- selectable high-pass filter (60/100/120 Hz)
- dimensions: 7.32" L x 3.55" W x 2.12" H
- warranty: 1 year
SSV-10M 10" powered subwoofer
- built-in Class D amplifier produces up to 300 watts of power
- polypropylene cone
- Butyl rubber surround
- rubber gasket
- rugged enclosure
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 81517201257
What's in the box:
- Digital Media Receiver & Amplifier Kit:
- Hide-away source unit
- Wired controller (attached 5' cable)
- 4-Channel amplifier
- Custom mounting bracket
- Fuse holder
- 40A fuse
- 14" Battery terminal cable (terminated by a ring-terminal on each end)
- 8' Power & Ground cables (for amp)
- 29" Power/ground harness (for receiver)
- 39" USB/Aux extension cable
- 58" Proprietary front speaker cable
- 9' Proprietary rear speaker cable
- 3' Stereo minijack cable
- 57" Wire antenna
- Dash-kit (includes base plate/2 mounting brackets/4 blank rocker switches/6 screws/2 washers/2 nuts)
- Quick-slide connector
- Self-tapping screw
- 10 Large wire-ties
- 2 Small wire-ties
- User Guide
- Amplifier Installation Instructions
- Dash Kit Instructions
- Kick-Panel Speakers:
- 2 Kick-panel enclosures w/ 6.5" speakers
- 6 Bolts
- 6 Washers
- Glovebox Sub Enclosure:
- Glove box subwoofer enclosure with 10" woofer and built-in amplifier (attached 10' power and ground wires)
- 15" Battery terminal cable (inline fuse holder and 40A fuse)
- 3' Proprietary speaker cable
- 2 Brackets
- 2 Mounting plates
- 12 Large bolts
- 2 Small bolts
- 12 Washers
- 5 Wire-ties
- Rubber sleeve
- Cage-Mount Speakers:
- 2 Cage-mount speaker pods w/ 6.5" coaxial speakers installed
- 2 Dual mounting ring adapters
- 4 Ring clamps
- 4 Hex-head bolts
- 4 Allen-bolts
- 4 Large washers
- 4 Small washers
- 8 Set-screws
- Installation Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the SSV Works RZ3-5A
Polaris RZR SSV Works 3 Speaker Audio Kit: The SSV RZ3-5A is a 3 speaker audio kit for select Polaris RZR ATVs. The SSV RZ3-5A includes a digital media receiver (MRB3) which consists of a hide-away source module and wired controller, a 4-channel amplifier (WP-A360S4), a pair of front kick-panel speakers (RZ3-F65), a pair of rear cage-mount speakers (RZ3-C65A), and a glovebox amplified subwoofer enclosure (RZ3-WPGB10).
Vehicle Compatibility: The SSV RZ3-5A is designed specifically for select 2014-2018 Polaris RZR Series ATVs (2 or 4 seat models).
|RZR XP Turbo||2016-2018|
Note: Does not work with the 2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S.
Direct Fit Installation: All necessary mounting hardware and wiring are included for installation.
- Mounting Bracket Plate: The system's hide-away source unit and 4-channel amplifier comes pre-installed to a mounting bracket plate which installs on the frame of the dash
- Dash Kit: A dash kit is included with the wired controller for a factory look, feel, and fit in the dash. The dash kit installs in the factory dash pocket.
- Plug-&-Play Harnesses: The included harnesses provide plug-&-play connections between the receiver, amplifier, speakers and subwoofer (hardwire connections will need to be made at the battery and for ground).
Weather Resistant Design: All components of SSV RZ3-5A system are rugged, durable, and weather resistant.
SSV Works MRB3: The SSV Works digital media receiver (MRB3) consists of two components - a hide-away source unit and a wired controller.
- Hide-Away Source Unit: The hide-away source unit features a built-in amplifier and AM/FM tuner, along with USB charging ports, an Aux input, and support for Bluetooth audio streaming.
- Wired Controller: The wired controller features a an attached 5' cable which connects to the hide-away source unit. The wired controller features a large hyper-white LED backlit display designed to be visible in all conditions while controlling volume, track, and play/pause functions with glove friendly, backlit rubber-coated buttons.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: Wireless stream music from your Bluetooth source device to the MRB3 with basic playback control (Play/Pause & Previous/Next Track). It does not support song/artist display or phone calls.
Aux In/USB Charging Ports: The SSV Works digital media receiver (MRB3) provides a 3.5mm auxiliary input for audio playback and a two USB (type-A) ports for charging.
- Panel Mount Aux Input/USB Charging Port: A panel-mount
input port provides a 3.5mm Aux input for audio playback from a portable
audio device and a USB (type-A) charging port rated at 5V/2.1A to charge
your smartphone or tablet device. The panel-mount input port features an
attached 39" cable and requires a separate power and ground connection. The
panel-mount input port requires a circular cutout in your dash and the
supplied threaded collar secures it in place from behind the cutout opening.
- Cutout Dimensions: 1.0" (diameter) x 2.0" (depth)
- Outer Dimensions: 1.75" (diameter) x 0.5" (depth)
- USB Charging Port: There is also a second USB (type-A) charging port attached to the hide-way source unit by a 7" cable that is rated a 5V/1A that can be used to charge a smartphone or smaller electronic USB-enabled devices.
Note: The USB charging ports do not support audio playback.
AM/FM Tuner: The unit offers a built-in AM/FM tuning with manual and seek tuning. There are no presets. The unit comes with a 57" wired AM/FM antenna.
4-Channel Amplifier + 4V RCA Output: The SSV Works digital media receiver (MRB3) is equipped with a 20 watt x 4 channel amplifier that is stable down to 2 ohm and capable of powering up to eight 4 ohm speakers. A 4-volt RCA output lets you connect an external amplifier or powered subwoofer. The 4-volt RCA output is full-range with no low or high pass filter.
Audio Settings: You can select from seven EQ presets (Flat, Classical, Pop, Rock, Jazz, Metal, or Off). In Off mode, you can manually adjust Bass & Treble. It also offers a Loudness function, as well as balance & fade controls.
4-Channel Amplifier: The included 4-channel (WP-A360S4) amp utilizes Class D amplifier technology for highly efficient clear and powerful sound. The amplifier is 4 and 2 ohm rated.
- 50 watt x 4 channel into 4 ohm
- 90 watt x 4 channel into 2 ohm
Gain Level: The WP-A360S4 amplifier is pre-tuned (gain level set) for the included SSV Works MRB3, which provides the best output levels with no distortion
Selectable High-Pass Filter: The amplifier's high pass crossover should be set to 120Hz for the included SVS Works front kick-pod speakers, allowing the speakers to play at optimum volume level with no distortion and blend in seamlessly with the system's amplified subwoofer enclosure.
Protection Circuitry: The SVS Works 4-channel amplifier features Overheating, Short Circuit, and Low Voltage protection. A Blue LED indicate the amplifier is powered up and working properly, while a Red LED indicates the amplifier is in Protect mode due to the following irregularities.
- Overheating: Improper impedance or not enough ventilation.
- Short Circuit: Speaker wires are making contact with each other.
- Low Voltage: Amplifier needs 10-16 volts in order to operate.
Kick-Panel & Cage-Mount Speakers: The SSV Works RZ3-5A comes with front kick-panel speaker enclosures(RZ3-F65) which bolt into the upper foot well away from your feet, as well as rear cage-mount speakers enclosures (RZ3-C65A) which mount directly to the rear cage bar. Each enclosures houses a 6.5" coaxial speaker (4-ohm rated) that can handle 60 watts (RMS)/120 watts (Peak) power.
- Marine-Grade 6.5" Coaxial: Engineered specifically for Powersports, the 6.5" coaxial speakers (WP-A6) bring audiophile grade components and sound to the outdoors. A 1" tweeter creates crisp brilliant highs engineered to be heard outdoors, over the motor, and inside a helmet. The grille mounted tweeter allows for peak cone travel creating maximum output while providing a low profile with optimal weatherproofing. The polypropylene cone woofer and Santoprene surround provide exceptional volume and clarity in the harshest environments. The kick-pod speaker even go a step further with an EPDM duo lock gasket surrounding the speaker to keep the water out and the sound pressure in. EPDM conforms to the surface and seals tight no matter where you ride, in direct UV, extreme heat, or in freezing temps.
- 100% Fiberglass Enclosures: The kick-pod enclosures are 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response. They are finished in a black texture coat to match Polaris textures and can be custom painted to match your color scheme. The kick-pod speakers come with stainless mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions.
- Customizable Grilles: The kick-pod speakers feature acoustically transparent mesh grilles with interchangeable color inserts (sold separately) to add the ultimate in customization to your recreational vehicle. The inserts are easily swappable allowing you to custom-match the speakers to the rest of your ride. Choose from Red, White, Blue, or Orange (sold in pairs).
Amplified Glovebox Subwoofer Enclosure: The SSV Works custom molded sub enclosure (RZ3-WPGB10) features a SVS Works marine-grade 10" subwoofer and a 300W RMS/600W Peak built-in amplifier that easily installs under the dash. The 10" woofer features a polypropylene cone and rubber sound. The built-in amplifier is pre-tuned for the loaded 10" woofer. They enclosure is 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response. It is finished in a black texture coat to match Polaris textures and can be custom painted to match your color scheme. It also includes stainless mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions. There is no cutting required; the sub enclosure easily installs and replaces the glovebox of your compatible ATV (you will still use factory glovebox door). A pre-installed pass-through subwoofer wire is used to connect to the SSV Works MRB3 (the amplified sub enclosure does require a hardwire power and ground connection).