About the SSV Works/Kicker RZ3-5KRC
Awesome audio for your RZR
Awesome audio for your RZR
The 2015-up Polaris RZR XP Turbo Dynamix and 2018-up RZR XP 4 Turbo Dynamix are incredibly impressive vehicles and the Polaris Ride Command System is pretty impressive, too. This Kicker/SSV Works 5-speaker audio system will bring serious high-performance sound to your side-by-side, and best of all, it's designed to work with the Polaris Ride Command receiver. With custom-molded SSV Works speaker enclosures, four powerful Kicker speakers, a Kicker subwoofer, and two Kicker amps, installation is easy and the results are, well, awesome.
Kicker components mean serious sound
Your RZR is made to perform off-road and so are these weather-resistant 6-1/2" speakers from Kicker. The grille-mounted 1/2" PEI tweeters create brilliant highs that you can hear over the roar of the engine, while the durable poly cones handle everything else with depth and clarity. SSV Works' unique positive lock connectors keep the speaker wires secure, even when you're really tearing up the trail.
Big, thumping bass
The marine-rated Kicker 10" sub fits into your RZR with help from a direct-fit mounting kit. This dual 1-ohm voice coil sub handles up to 400 watts RMS, so you'll have plenty of rumble when you're riding the trails.
Two amps give you the power you need
An ATV audio system like this one requires serious juice, and you'll get 800 watts RMS combined from these two compact Kicker amps. The 4-channel amp will take care of your front and rear speakers, while the mono amp powers the sub. Both are mounted on a hideaway custom bracket.
Made from rugged, durable fiberglass, the custom-fit kick panel, cage, and subwoofer enclosures are finished in a black, textured coating that blends right into your RZR's styling. They're paintable, too, so you can customize these speaker pods to suit your style. Each enclosure features a waterproof connector for wiring up your speaker, along with stainless-steel mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions.
About SSV Works
The people at SSV Works know what your audio gear has to put up with, because they're off-road enthusiasts, too. They build radios and speakers for many of the top names in powersports, and their gear has earned a reputation for standing up to the dust, water, mud, and vibration that destroys lesser gear.
Note: The Polaris Ride Command system can be added to other RZR models, including the XP1000, Turbo, and 900S. If that's the case with your RZR, this kit will work with your ride.
- easy, plug-and-play installation on your 2015-2018 Polaris RZR XP Turbo Dynamix or 2018-up RZR XP 4 Turbo Dynamix
- designed to work with your Polaris Ride Command System
- also works with select RZR XP1000, Turbo and 900S models equipped with Ride Command
- package includes:
- 4 Kicker 6-1/2" speakers
- Kicker 4-channel and mono amplifiers with SSV Works mounting system
- 10" Kicker subwoofer
- SSV Works custom speaker and sub enclosures
- mounting brackets and hardware
Kicker speaker specs:
- 6-1/2" speakers made for off-roading (pair)
- 1/2" PEI tweeter mounted on grille
- weather-resistant poly woofer
- rubber surround
- impedance: 4 ohms
- power handling: up to 50 watts RMS (150 watts peak)
- warranty: 1 year
Kicker 4-channel amp specs:
- weatherproof Class D 4-channel amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohm (75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohm)
- frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
- switchable high-pass filter (60, 80, or 120 Hz at 24 dB/octave)
- warranty: 2 years
Kicker CWRT102 subwoofer specs:
- 10" subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- power handling: 400 watts RMS (800 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 84.8 dB
- warranty: 1 year
Kicker mono subwoofer amplifier
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms (250 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms)
- switchable low-pass filter (60, 80, 100 or 120 Hz at 24 dB/octave)
- KickEQ Bass Boost (selectable 0 dB or +6 dB, centered at 40 Hz)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 815172013914
What's in the box:
- Amplifier Kit:
- 4-Channel amplifier (Kicker PXA300.4)
- Mono-channel amplifier (Kicker (PXA500.1)
- Custom mounting bracket (pre-installed to amplifiers)
- 2 Fuse holders
- Two 40A fuses
- Two 14" Battery terminal cables (terminated by a ring-terminal on each end)
- Two 9' power & ground cables
- 58" Proprietary front speaker cable
- Two 9' Proprietary speaker cables
- 10 Large wire-ties
- 4 Small wire-ties
- Installation Instructions
- Kick-Panel Speakers:
- 2 Kick-panel enclosures w/ 6.5" Kicker KM series speakers
- 6 Bolts
- 6 Washers
- Cage-Mount Speakers:
- 2 Cage-mount speaker pods w/ 6.5" Kicker KM series speakers installed
- 7' Proprietary speaker wire
- 2 Dual mounting ring adapters
- 4 Ring clamps
- 4 Hex-head bolts
- 4 Allen-bolts
- 4 Large washers
- 4 Small washers
- 8 Set-screws
- 5 Wire-ties
- Installation Instructions
- Glovebox Subwoofer Enclosure:
- Glovebox subwoofer enclosure with loaded 10" Kicker CompRT woofer
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 2 Mounting plates
- 4 Bolts
- 4 Washers
More details on the SSV Works/Kicker RZ3-5KRC
Polaris RZR Series w/ Ride Command 5 Speaker Audio Kit: The SSV RZ3-5KRC is complete 5 speaker audio kit for select Polaris RZR recreational vehicles with a factory OEM Polaris Ride Command System. The RZ3-5KRC consists of a Kicker 4-channel amplifier (PXA300.4), Kicker mono-channel amplifier PXA500.1), kick-panel and cage-mount speaker enclosures with Kicker KM series 6.5" coaxial two-way speakers installed, as well as a glovebox sub enclosure with a loaded Kicker CompRT 10" woofer. All necessary hardware, wiring harnesses, and cables are provided.
Vehicle Compatibility: The SSV RZ3-5KRC is designed specifically for select 2015-2019 Polaris RZR XP 1000 and RZR 900 model ATVs and UTVs (2 or 4 seat models) with the factory OEM Polaris Ride Command System.
PXA Series Amplifiers (w/ Direct Amp Technology): The SSV Works RZ3-5KRC comes with two PXA Series amplifiers - a 4ch amp (PXA300.4) and a mono amp (PXA500.1). The PXA series amplifiers are designed for motorized recreational vehicles with small battery/charging systems; Kicker's new Direct Amp Technology uses the vehicle's charging system as its power supply, offering 90-percent efficiency. Little ventilation is required and with its small footprint, the PXA series amps can be installed in small spaces. The PXA Amps are weather-resistant, using a conformal-coated circuit board for protection against the elements. They also include no-rust stainless-steel mounting hardware.
- 4-Channel Amplifier: The PXA300.4 is a 4-channel amplifier is designed to output 50 watts RMS x 4 channels at 4Ω (<1% THD+N). So you can power the included kick-panel speaker pods and cage-mount speaker pods. The differential audio circuit reduces the likelihood of picking up any engine noise, and helps lower THD (Total Harmonic Distortion). It offers a selectable HPF @ 60, 80, or 120Hz.
- Mono Amplifier: The PXA500.1 is a mono amplifier designed to output 500 watts RMS at 2Ω (< 1% THD+N). The differential audio circuit reduces the likelihood of picking up any engine noise, and helps lower THD (Total Harmonic Distortion). It offers a selectable LPF @ 60, 80, 100, or 120Hz.
- The amplifiers are pre-mounted to a bracket that directly bolts to the inside frame of the dash of your Polaris RZR.
- Power at the battery & ground connections are required for the amplifiers.
Kick-Panel & Cage-Mount Speaker Pods: The SSV Works RZ3-5KRC comes with kick-panel & cage-mount speaker pods loaded with Kicker KM series 6.5" coaxial two-way speakers. The kick-panel pods bolt into the upper foot well away from your feet using the included stainless steel mounting hardware. The cage-mount pods are designed to provide sound to the passengers without blocking visibility.
- Kicker KM Series Speakers: The custom molded kick-panel & cage-mount pods house Kicker KM 6.5" two-way marine speakers with a polypropylene woofers, rubber surrounds, and coaxially-mounted tweeter for exceptional highs and midrange to provide full-range audio outdoors on the trail.
- 100% Fiberglass Enclosures: The speaker enclosures are 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response. They are finished in a black texture coat to match Polaris textures and can be custom painted to match your color scheme. The speaker enclosures come with stainless mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions.
Glovebox Sub Enclosure w/ Kicker 10"Woofer: The custom-molded sub enclosure houses a Kicker CompRT 10" marine-grade woofer that can handle up to 400 watt (RMS) / 800 watts (Peak) and delivers a frequency response of 25-500Hz. The sub enclosure easily installs and replaces the glovebox of your ATV (you will still use factory glovebox door). The enclosure bolts in using the included stainless steel mounting hardware and provides the proper airspace required for the 10" woofer. The sub enclosure is 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response and is finished in a black texture coat to match your ATV's texture, but can also be custom painted to match your color scheme.
Plug-&-Play Harnesses: The included harnesses provide plug-&-play connections between the amplifiers, speakers, and subwoofer (hardwire connections will need to be made at the battery and for ground for the amplifiers).
Weather Resistant Design: All components of SSV RZ3-5KRC system are rugged, durable, and weather resistant.