About the SSV Works/Kicker RZ4-2ARC
A compact system designed for your RZR
A compact system designed for your RZR
Want more sound in your side-by-side? These custom-molded speaker enclosures from SSV Works fit right into your RZR's upper footwells, holding the SSV Works WP-A6 6-3/4” speakers. Bolt-in installation means no cutting and no hassles. The system also includes a 4-channel Kicker amplifier that tucks neatly away and sends plenty of power to your speakers. Best of all, this system is designed to work with the Polaris Ride Command receiver.
Your RZR is made to perform off-road and so are these weather-resistant SSV Works 6-3/4" speakers. The grille-mounted 1" titanium tweeters create brilliant highs that you can hear over the roar of the engine, while the durable poly cones handle everything else with depth and clarity. SSV Works' unique positive lock connectors keep the speaker wires secure, even when you're really tearing up the trail. The “plug and play” wiring harness makes it easy to set up your system.
Compact, powerful amp
Kicker's 42PXA300.4 amp delivers 50 watts per channel, but it's small enough to tuck away with the help of the SSV Works amp mounting kit. This weatherproof 4-channel amp is built to perform, with a switchable high-pass filter that allows you to remove low bass from your speakers so they'll play louder and cleaner. Plus, the extra two channels allow you to power cage-mount speaker pods down the road.
Made from rugged, durable fiberglass, these custom-fit enclosures are finished in a black, textured coating that blends right into your RZR's cockpit. They're paintable, too, so you can customize these speaker pods to suit your style. Each enclosure features a waterproof connector for wiring up your speaker, along with stainless-steel mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions.
Customize your speakers
The standard gray grilles look pretty cool, but if you want a little more color, you have options. The standard grilles are paintable, so you can mix up a batch and get a full-custom look. SSV Works also offers great-looking optional grilles, which are available in four colors.
About SSV Works
The people at SSV Works know what your audio gear has to put up with, because they're off-road enthusiasts, too. They build radios and speakers for many of the top names in powersports, and their gear has earned a reputation for standing up to the dust, water, mud, and vibration that destroys lesser gear.
- designed for hassle-free installation on select 2018-up Polaris RZR models with Ride Command
- package includes:
- SSV Works 6-3/4" speakers (pair)
- Kicker 4-channel amplifier with SSV Works mounting system
- SSV Works custom speaker pods
- mounting brackets and hardware
- designed to work with your Polaris Ride Command System
SSV Works speaker specs:
- 6-3/4" speakers made for off-roading (pair)
- 1" titanium tweeter mounted on grille
- paintable speaker grilles
- weather-resistant poly woofer
- Santoprene rubber surround
- impedance: 4 ohms
- power handling: up to 60 watts RMS (120 watts peak)
- warranty: 1 year
Kicker amp specs:
- weatherproof Class D 4-channel amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohm (75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohm)
- frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
- switchable high-pass filter (60, 80, or 120 Hz at 24 dB/octave)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 815172013990
What's in the box:
- 2 Kick-panel enclosures w/ 6.5" coaxial speakers
- 4-Channel amplifier (Kicker PXA300.4)
- Custom mounting bracket (pre-installed to amplifier)
- Fuse holder
- 40A Fuse
- 14" Battery terminal cable (terminated by a ring-terminal on each end)
- 9' Power & Ground cables
- 58" Proprietary speaker cable
- 9' Proprietary speaker cable
- 6 Bolts
- 6 Washers
- Installation Instructions
- Mounting Template
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the SSV Works/Kicker RZ4-2ARC
Polaris RZR XP Turbo S 2-Speaker Audio Kit: The SSV Works RZ4-2ARC is a 2-speaker audio kit for the 2018-up Polaris RZR XP Turbo S all-terrain vehicle with the factory OEM Polaris Ride Command System. This 2-speaker audio kit consists of two front kick-panel speaker pods loaded with a pair of 6.5" coaxial two-way speakers, plus a Kicker PXA series 4-channel amplifier (PXA300.4).
PXA Series 4-Channel Amplifier (w/ Direct Amp Technology): The PXA series amplifier is designed for motorized recreational vehicles with small battery/charging systems. Kicker's new Direct Amp Technology uses the vehicle's charging system as its power supply, offering 90% efficiency. Its differential audio circuit reduces the likelihood of picking up any engine noise, and helps lower THD (Total Harmonic Distortion). Little ventilation is required and with its small footprint, the PXA series amps can be installed in small spaces.
- Power Rating: The PXA300.4 is a 4-channel amplifier is designed to output 50 watts RMS x 4 channels at 4-ohm (<1% THD+N). So you can power the included kick-panel speaker pods and optional rear cage-mount speaker pods.
- High Pass Filter: It offers a selectable HPF @ 60, 80, or 120Hz.
Kick-Panel Speakers: The kick-panel speaker enclosures are 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response. They are finished in a black texture coat to match Polaris textures and can be custom painted to match your color scheme. The speaker enclosures come with stainless mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions. The kick-panel pods bolt into the upper foot well away from your feet using the included stainless steel mounting hardware. Each enclosure houses a 6.5" coaxial speaker (4-ohm rated) that can handle 60 watts (RMS)/120 watts (Peak) power. Engineered specifically for Powersports, the 6.5" coaxial speakers (WP-A6) bring audiophile grade components and sound to the outdoors.
- 1" Tweeter: A 1" tweeter creates crisp brilliant highs engineered to be heard outdoors, over the motor, and inside a helmet. The grille mounted tweeter allows for peak cone travel creating maximum output while providing a low profile with optimal weatherproofing.Â
- 6.5" Polypropylene Woofer: The polypropylene cone woofer and Santoprene surround provide exceptional volume and clarity in the harshest environments. The speakers even go a step further with an EPDM duo lock gasket surrounding the speaker to keep the water out and the sound pressure in. EPDM conforms to the surface and seals tight no matter where you ride, in direct UV, extreme heat, or in freezing temps.
Plug-&-Play Harnesses: The included harnesses provide plug-&-play connections between the amplifiers & speakers (hardwire connections will need to be made at the battery and for ground for the amplifier).
Weather Resistant Design: All components of SSV RZ4-2ARC system are rugged, durable, and weather resistant. The Kicker PXA-series amplifier is weather-resistant, using a conformal-coated circuit board for protection against the elements.
Amplifier Mounting Bracket: The amplifier includes a no-rust stainless-steel mounting bracket and hardwarethat bolts to the inside frame of the dash in your compatible Polaris RZR XP Turbo S.
Optional Cage Mount Speaker Pods (sold separately): SSV Works custom molded Cage Mount Speaker Pods (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) can be used when you need more sound on your ATV or UTV. Unlike wakeboard towers, these mini-pods are designed to provide sound to the passengers without blocking visibility. They are 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response. They are finished in a black texture coat to match factory interior textures and can be custom painted to match your color scheme. These mini speaker pods include a versatile clamping system and stainless mounting hardware.