About the SSV Works/Kicker RZ4-2KRC
An audio system designed for your RZR XP Turbo S
An audio system designed for your RZR XP Turbo S
The Polaris RZR is an incredibly impressive vehicle, and the Polaris Ride Command System is pretty impressive, too. This SSV Works 2-speaker audio system will bring high-performance sound to your side-by-side, and you can control it all from the Ride Command receiver. With custom-molded speaker enclosures, powerful Kicker speakers, and a direct-fit amp mounting system, installation is easy and the results are remarkable.
Awesome Kicker sound
Your RZR is made to perform off-road and so are these weather-resistant 6-1/2" speakers from Kicker. The grille-mounted 1/2" PEI tweeters create brilliant highs that you can hear over the roar of the engine, while the durable poly cones handle everything else with depth and clarity. SSV Works' unique positive lock connectors keep the speaker wires secure, even when you're really tearing up the trail.
Compact, powerful amp
Kicker's 42PXA300.4 amp delivers up to 75 watts per channel, but it's small enough to tuck away with the help of the SSV Works amp mounting kit. This weatherproof 4-channel amp is built to perform, with a switchable high-pass filter that allows you to remove low bass from your speakers so they'll play louder and cleaner.
Made from rugged, durable fiberglass, these custom-fit enclosures are finished in a black, textured coating that blends right into your RZR's cockpit. They're paintable, too, so you can customize these speaker pods to suit your style. Each enclosure features a waterproof connector for wiring up your speaker, along with stainless-steel mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions.
About SSV Works
The people at SSV Works know what your audio gear has to put up with, because they're off-road enthusiasts, too. They build radios and speakers for many of the top names in powersports, and their gear has earned a reputation for standing up to the dust, water, mud, and vibration that destroys lesser gear.
- easy, plug-and-play installation on select 2018-up Polaris RZR models
- designed to work with your Polaris Ride Command System
- package includes:
- Kicker 6-1/2" speakers (pair)
- Kicker 4-channel amplifier with SSV Works mounting system
- SSV Works custom speaker pods
- mounting brackets and hardware
Kicker speaker specs:
- 6-1/2" speakers made for off-roading (pair)
- 1/2" PEI tweeter mounted on grille
- weather-resistant poly woofer
- rubber surround
- impedance: 4 ohms
- power handling: up to 50 watts RMS (150 watts peak)
- warranty: 1 year
Kicker amp specs:
- weatherproof Class D 4-channel amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohm (75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohm)
- frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
- switchable high-pass filter (60, 80, or 120 Hz at 24 dB/octave)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 815172013792
What's in the box:
- 2 Kick-panel enclosures w/ Kicker KM-series coaxial speakers
- 4-Channel amplifier (Kicker PXA300.4)
- Custom mounting bracket (pre-installed to amplifiers)
- Fuse holder
- 40A Fuse
- 14" Battery terminal cable (terminated by a ring-terminal on each end)
- 9' Power & Ground cables
- 58" Proprietary speaker cable
- 9' Proprietary speaker cable
- 6 Bolts
- 6 Washers
- 10 Wire-ties
- Installation Instructions
- Mounting Template
SSV Works/Kicker RZ4-2KRC reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the SSV Works/Kicker RZ4-2KRC
Polaris RZR XP Turbo S 2-Speaker Audio Kit: The SSV Works RZ4-2KRC is a 2-speaker audio kit for the 2018-up Polaris RZR XP Turbo S all-terrain vehicle with the factory OEM Polaris Ride Command System. This 2-speaker audio kit consists of two front kick-panel speaker pods loaded with a pair of Kicker KM series 6.5" coaxial two-way speakers, plus a Kicker PXA series 4-channel amplifier (PXA300.4).
PXA Series 4-Channel Amplifier (w/ Direct Amp Technology): The PXA series amplifier is designed for motorized recreational vehicles with small battery/charging systems. Kicker's new Direct Amp Technology uses the vehicle's charging system as its power supply, offering 90% efficiency. Its differential audio circuit reduces the likelihood of picking up any engine noise, and helps lower THD (Total Harmonic Distortion). Little ventilation is required and with its small footprint, the PXA series amps can be installed in small spaces.
- Power Rating: The PXA300.4 is a 4-channel amplifier is designed to output 50 watts RMS x 4 channels at 4Ω (<1% THD+N). So you can power the included kick-panel speaker pods and optional rear cage-mount speaker pods.
- High Pass Filter: It offers a selectable HPF @ 60, 80, or 120Hz.
Kick-Panel Speakers: The SSV Works RZ4-2KRC comes with kick-panel speaker pods loaded with Kicker KM series 6.5" coaxial two-way speakers. The kick-panel pods bolt into the upper foot well away from your feet using the included stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Kicker KM Series Speakers: The custom molded kick-panel pods house Kicker KM 6.5" two-way marine speakers with a polypropylene woofers, rubber surrounds, and coaxially-mounted tweeter for exceptional highs and midrange to provide full-range audio outdoors on the trail.
- 100% Fiberglass Enclosures: The speaker enclosures are 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response. They are finished in a black texture coat to match Polaris textures and can be custom painted to match your color scheme. The speaker enclosures come with stainless mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions.
Plug-&-Play Harnesses: The included harnesses provide plug-&-play connections between the amplifiers & speakers (hardwire connections will need to be made at the battery and for ground for the amplifier).
Weather Resistant Design: All components of SSV RZ4-2KRC system are rugged, durable, and weather resistant. The PXA series amplifier is weather-resistant, using a conformal-coated circuit board for protection against the elements.
Amplifier Mounting Bracket: The amplifier includes a no-rust stainless-steel mounting bracket and hardware that bolts to the inside frame of the dash in your compatible Polaris RZR XP Turbo S.
Optional Cage Mount Speaker Pods (sold separately): SSV Works custom molded Cage Mount Speaker Pods (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) can be used when you need more sound on your ATV or UTV. Unlike wakeboard towers, these mini-pods are designed to provide sound to the passengers without blocking visibility. They are 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response. They are finished in a black texture coat to match factory interior textures and can be custom painted to match your color scheme. These mini speaker pods include a versatile clamping system and stainless mounting hardware.
1 question already asked