About the SSV Works/Kicker RZ4-5KRC
Custom audio for your new RZR
Custom audio for your new RZR
Your RZR is an awesome off-road vehicle, so why settle for less than awesome sound? The SSV Works RZ4-5KRC audio kit includes four great-sounding Kicker speakers, two powerful Kicker amplifiers, and Kicker's 10" marine subwoofer. Installation is amazingly easy and your tunes will sound terrific. It's the biggest, loudest aftermarket audio system out there for these new RZR models. And it's designed to work with your Ride Command system.
Four speakers mean more sound
The package includes four 6-1/2" Kicker speakers: one pair are mounted in rugged, RZR-specific kick panel enclosures, the second pair go in cage-mount pods. Designed for off-road and marine use, these speakers handle up to 50 watts, and feature a treated poly cone and an integrated moisture draining system. SSV Works' direct-fit enclosures bolt right in using the factory mounting holes for an easy installation.
Two amps provide plenty of power
An audio system like this one requires serious juice, and you'll get 800 watts RMS combined from these two compact Kicker amps. The 4-channel amp will take care of your front and rear speakers, while the mono amp powers the sub. You can install the amps up front in a hideaway custom bracket.
A stowaway sub
The 10” Kicker powered subwoofer fits neatly into the SSV Works glovebox enclosure in your RZR and adds plenty of thump to your tunes. Powered by a compact Class D amp, this 300-watt sub is weather-resistant and built to stand up to high-speed blasts on the trail or in the dunes.
About SSV Works
The people at SSV Works know what your audio gear has to put up with, because they're off-road enthusiasts, too. They build radios and speakers for many of the top names in powersports, and their gear has earned a reputation for standing up to the dust, water, mud, and vibration that destroys lesser gear
- package includes four 6-1/2" speakers, a 4-channel amp, a 10" powered sub, and a mono sub amp
- also includes SSV Works custom-fit speaker and sub enclosures, mounting hardware, and wiring
- designed for easy installation in your 2018-up Polaris RZR with Ride Command
- designed to work with your Ride Command system
Kicker 6-1/2" marine speakers
- four 6-1/2" marine-rated full-range speakers (front and rear)
- power handling up to 50 watts RMS (150 watts peak)
- durable rubber surrounds
- integrated 1" tweeters
- warranty: 1 year
Kicker CompRT10 10" marine subwoofer
- power handling: 400 watts RMS (800 watts peak)
- dual 1-ohm voice coils
- installs in SSV Works glovebox sub enclosure
- frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- rugged, UV-stable injection-molded plastic construction
- durable rubber surround
- warranty: 1 year
Kicker 4-channel amp
- powers front and rear speakers
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (300 peak)
- 24 dB crossover and subsonic filter
- warranty: 1 year
Kicker mono subwoofer amplifier
- powers glovebox sub
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms (250 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms)
- switchable low-pass filter (60, 80, 100 or 120 Hz at 24 dB/octave)
- KickEQ Bass Boost (selectable 0 dB or +6 dB, centered at 40 Hz)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 815172014287
What's in the box:
- Glovebox subwoofer enclosure w/ loaded Kicker CompRT 10" woofer
- 2 Kick-panel enclosures w/ Kicker KM-series coaxial speakers
- 2 Cage-mount speaker pods w/ Kicker KM-series coaxial speakers installed
- 4-Channel amplifier (Kicker PXA300.4)
- Mono-channel amplifier (Kicker PXA500.1)
- Custom mounting bracket (pre-installed to amplifiers)
- 2 Fuse holders
- Two 40A fuses
- Two 14" battery terminal cables (terminated by a ring-terminal on each end)
- 9' Power & Ground cables
- 58" Proprietary speaker cable
- 9' Proprietary speaker cable
- Nine M6x16mm screws
- Two M6x8mm screws
- Six M6x16mm screws
- Four M6 heax-d bolts
- Four M6 Allen-head bolts
- Nineteen M6 washers
- Front-flat mounting bracket
- Rear flat mounting bracket
- Glovebox door bracket
- 2 Dual mounting ring adapter
- 4 Ring clamps
- Four M6 set-screws
- 14 Wire-ties
- Installation Instructions
- Mounting Templates
More details on the SSV Works/Kicker RZ4-5KRC
Polaris RZR XP Turbo S 5-Speaker Audio Kit: The SSV Works RZ4-5KRC is a 5-speaker audio kit for the 2018-up Polaris RZR XP Turbo S all-terrain vehicle with the factory OEM Polaris Ride Command System. This 5-speaker audio kit consists of two front kick-panel speaker pods and two rear cage-mount speakers pods loaded with Kicker KM series 6.5" coaxial two-way speakers, a glovebox subwoofer enclosure with a Kicker CompRT 10" woofer, plus two Kicker PXA series amplifiers; a 4-channel amplifier (PXA300.4) and a mono-channel amplifier (PXA500.1).
PXA Series Amplifiers: The PXA series amplifiers are designed for motorized recreational vehicles with small battery/charging systems. Kicker's new Direct Amp Technology uses the vehicle's charging system as its power supply, offering 90% efficiency. Its differential audio circuit reduces the likelihood of picking up any engine noise, and helps lower THD (Total Harmonic Distortion). Little ventilation is required and with its small footprint, the PXA series amps can be installed in small spaces. The PXA Amps are weather-resistant, using a conformal-coated circuit board for protection against the elements.
- 4-Channel Amplifier (PXA300.4): The PXA300.4 is a 4-channel amplifier is designed to output 50 watts RMS x 4 channels at 4-ohm (<1% THD+N). So you can power the both the kick-panel speaker pods and cage-mount speaker pods. It offers a selectable HPF @ 60, 80, or 120Hz.
- Mono-Channel Amplifier (PXA500.1): The PXA500.1 is a mono amplifier designed to output 500 watts RMS at 2-ohm (< 1% THD+N). The differential audio circuit reduces the likelihood of picking up any engine noise, and helps lower THD (Total Harmonic Distortion). It offers a selectable LPF @ 60, 80, 100, or 120Hz.
Note: The amplifiers are pre-mounted to a bracket that directly bolts to the inside frame of the dash of your Polaris RZR XP Turbo S. Power at the battery & ground connections are required for the amplifiers.
Custom-Molded Speaker & Subwoofer Enclosures: The included speaker and subwoofer enclosures are 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response. They are finished in a black texture coat to match Polaris textures and can be custom painted to match your color scheme. The speaker enclosures come with stainless mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions.
- Kick-Panel Pods w/ 6.5" Speakers: The custom-molded kick-panel pods house Kicker KM 6.5" two-way marine speakers with polypropylene woofers, rubber surrounds, and coaxially-mounted tweeters for exceptional highs and midrange to provide full-range audio outdoors on the trail. The kick-panel pods bolt into the upper foot well away from your feet using the included stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Cage-Mount Pods w/ 6.5" Speakers: The cage-mount speakers enclosures mount directly to the all-terrain vehicle's rear cage bar using the included adjustable brackets. Each cage-mount enclosure houses aKicker KM 6.5" two-way marine speaker with polypropylene woofer, rubber surround, and coaxially-mounted tweeter for exceptional highs and midrange to provide full-range audio outdoors on the trail.
- Glovebox Enclosure w/ 10" Woofer: The custom-molded glovebox subwoofer enclosure houses a Kicker CompRT 10" woofer. It easily installs and replaces the glovebox of your 2018-up Polaris RZR XP Turbo S all-terrain vehicle (you will still use the factory glovebox door). The Kicker CompRT 10" woofer features a polypropylene cone, rubber surround, and a coated steel basket. It is 4-ohm rated and can handle 400 watts RMS / 800 watts Peak.
Plug-&-Play Harnesses: The included harnesses provide plug-&-play connections between the amplifiers, speakers, and subwoofer (hardwire connections will need to be made at the battery and for ground for the amplifiers).
Weather Resistant Design: All components of SSV RZ4-5KRC system are rugged, durable, and weather resistant. The PXA series amplifier is weather-resistant, using a conformal-coated circuit board for protection against the elements.
Amplifier Mounting Bracket: The amplifier includes a no-rust stainless-steel mounting bracket and hardwareÂ that bolts to the inside frame of the dash in your compatible Polaris RZR XP Turbo S.
Optional Cage Mount Speaker Pods (sold separately): SSV Works custom molded Cage Mount Speaker Pods (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) can be used when you need more sound on your ATV or UTV. Unlike wakeboard towers, these mini-pods are designed to provide sound to the passengers without blocking visibility. They are 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response. They are finished in a black texture coat to match factory interior textures and can be custom painted to match your color scheme. These mini speaker pods include a versatile clamping system and stainless mounting hardware.