About the Waylens Secure360 4G
Keep watch from your phone
Keep watch from your phone
Don't sweat your spot. If you have a bad feeling about where you parked your car, Waylens Secure 360 4G dash cam gives you a convenient way to keep an eye on your vehicle. This award-winning Secure360 camera mounts on your windshield, and thanks to 4G capability and monthly subscription to Waylens' data plan, you can review any 360° video footage this cam captures. With location tracking and an instantly accessible, unlimited view of what's in front of you, beside you, and who's behind the wheel, this camera is a true stress-reliever, especially if you own a fleet of vehicles or have a new driver in the family.
Waylens' built-in shock sensor means that anything from a slight bump to a serious accident will wake the Secure360 to keep an eye on whoever is mistreating your vehicle. You'll receive an alert and be able to view video uploaded to Waylens Cloud Storage.
If a shady character approaches your vehicle, the Secure360 is on alert and will flash a light to let them know it's watching.
A complete presentation
Built-in GPS geotags your video and audio for a more accurate presentation of an incident, and multiple view capability captures what was going on behind the wheel in addition to the road ahead.
The Secure360 not only sports an incredible field of view, it also features HD video enhanced with HDR for crisp imaging day or night. Waylens has also engineered this dash cam to manage power efficiently when your vehicle is unattended, so it can monitor up to 15 days without you starting your car — a great option for long-term parking during your next big trip.
Service subscription required
In order to access the Secure360's live video remotely from your smartphone and to back up events to the cloud, you'll need to subscribe to Waylen's 4G data plan. For more information on network information and subscripltion plans, click the Details tab above.
Note: Some wiring is required for permanent installation.
- dash cam with GPS with 360° wide-angle lens
- also includes 3M adhesive and vehicle power cable for permanent installation
- built-in G-sensor
- records audio and HD video with HDR
- use smartphone app for viewing and playback with split-screen capability
- connects to smartphone via built-in 4G
- data plan subscription service required
- real-time event alerts, location tracking, and video streaming from smart device
- geostamps video with accurate time, date, location data, and vehicle speed
- parking mode adds extra security for up to 360 hours (15 days) unattended
- proximity sensor detects motion near vehicle and activates camera
- record audio and video onto cloud storage and microSD card (not included) up to 256GB
- app for viewing video in split screen or immersive mode
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 99-A0000028-02
What's in the box:
- 360-degree Car security camera (4G LTE) on mounting bracket
- Mounting base (with 3M adhesive) and Placement Guide
- 10' Power cable (Type C USB connector)
- Installation Guide
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Window decal
More details on the Waylens Secure360 4G
Overview: The Waylens Secure360 4G is a 360° security camera for your car. It mounts onto your windshield and captures everything going on in and around your car. Even while your car is parked, Secure360 4G keeps an eye on it. When the camera detects movement or an event occurs, Secure360 4G instantly begins recording video and audio to an optional microSD card. In addition, a flashing LED helps deter a potential thief. The camera comes with a 10-foot direct hardwire power cable, and an adhesive windshield mounting plate.
4G LTE: The Secure 360 4G has a high-speed 4G LTE connection so you can check on your vehicle from your smartphone at any time. Recorded event video is automatically uploaded to the Waylens Cloud to keep evidence secure, and available for on-demand access. The device is equipped with an AT&T SIM card, and a subscription to a 4G LTE Data Plan is required. The 4G version provides extra capabilities (over the Wi-Fi version), including real-time location data and event notifications, live video streaming, and access to recorded video via the cloud. The available 4G Data Plans are as follows (as of January 2019):
- $29.95 for 3 months (about $10/month) covers 3GB of usage (1GB/month) and a rolling 7 days of free cloud storage
- $59.95 for 6 months (about $10/month) covers 6GB of usage (1GB/month) and a rolling 7 days of free cloud storage
- $99.95 for 12 months (about $8/month) covers 12GB of usage (1GB/month) and a rolling 7 days of free cloud storage
- Add-on data available for purchase mid-plan as needed for $10 per GB/month
Optics: The Secure360 4G camera features a single lens with a seamless 360-degree view. The 7-element, aspherical glass lens features an f/2.0 aperture and fixed focus. Its 1/2.9" back-illuminated Sony CMOS sensor and Ambarella image processor deliver high quality images with HDR (high dynamic range). Built-in infrared LEDs allow the camera to capture clear images in low light and dark conditions.
Video/Audio: The Secure360 camera records video with advanced H.264 compression and flexible rate control. It also records AAC-LC audio up to 48kHz with its built-in microphone. The camera lets you live stream to your car from your smartphone, including speaking to a would-be thief through the built-in speaker.
GPS: Built-in GPS records the location information, speed, and traveling direction, as well as the time and date. This data is embedded into the video file as it is being recorded to provide important details in case an accident or other event takes place. It also helps you keep track of your vehicle's location at any time.
After Hours Protection: When the car is parked (and the ignition off), Secure360 4G is still protecting your car with its low-power sensors. The device's motion sensor and 3-axis accelerometer automatically wake up the camera and start the video recorder whenever there is movement near or contact with your vehicle.
Memory Card Slot: Secure360 4G is equipped with a memory card slot which will accommodate microSD cards between 32 GB and 256 GB (card not included). High speed microSD cards, such as Class 10 or higher, are recommended. After formatting the card in the camera, Secure360 4G will continuously record video and audio to the inserted card.
Waylens Secure App: The Waylens Secure app lets you access video data recorded by the Secure360 4G security camera. You can choose from an immersive 360° view or a split-screen (inside and outside of your car) view of your recorded video. The Waylens Secure app is compatible with iPhone and iPad running iOS 9.0 or later, and with Android devices with Android 5.0 and up.
Power Requirements: The Waylens Secure360 4G camera comes with a 10' direct wire power cable. The cable has constant and switched power connections, plus ground, and plugs into the camera via a Type-C USB connection. The camera is fully powered whenever the ignition switch is on. When the ignition is off, the low-power sensors keep protecting your vehicle for up to 360 hours without draining your battery.
- Image Processing Speed: 318M pixels/second
- Wireless Connectivity: 4G LTE
- Video Recording: Advanced H.264 compression
- Audio Recording: AAC-LC audio up to 48kHz
- Dimensions: 4.093" W x 3.5" H x 4.25" D
- Weight: 7 ounces
3 questions already asked