About the Satco Starfish T20 RGB and Tunable White A19 LED Bulb (800 lumens)
Color-changing smart light
Color-changing smart light
This T20 adjustable color and white A19 bulb from Starfish is a simple way to add smart lighting to your home, and it's compliant with California's Title 20 energy efficiency standard. Replace your regular incandescent or CFL with this Edison-style LED bulb, and you'll get easy-to-control, dimmable light in virtually any color you can imagine.
Warm to cool white light, plus millions of colors to choose from.
Flexible app and voice control
The standard-sized A19 bulb connects directly to your Wi-Fi, so there's no need for a hub. You then use the free Starfish Smart Lighting mobile app to turn it on and off, and dim or tune its hue. That can include shades of white light from warm and golden to cool and crisp, as well as literally millions of custom colors to suit any setting — party night or quiet dinner for two. You can also create your own lighting schedules using the app.
This bulb also works with the major voice assistants, so you can control it hands-free whether you use Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. That means you can dim your lights or turn them on and off just by asking, whether you're at home or away — as long as you are connected to the internet.
Starfish by Satco
One of the largest privately owned companies in the lighting industry, Satco is headed by its founders' children. It's a family business dedicated to serving customers with dignity and principle.
Satco's smart lifestyle arm, Starfish, offers a flexible line of smart lights, outlets and switches. It's easy to get into and easy to expand.
- standard A19/E26 Edison screw bulb fits most common light fixtures
- compliant with California's Title 20 energy efficiency standard
- adjustable brightness up to 800 lumens (roughly equivalent to a 60-watt incandescent bulb)
- tunable white color temperature: 2700-5000K (warm white to cool white light)
- tunable to millions of custom colors
- dimmable (only with Starfish Smart Lighting mobile app — will not work with manual dimmer switch)
- rated for damp locations
- works with your Wi-Fi — no hub required
- control your bulbs with the free Starfish Smart Lighting Mobile app for Apple® and Android™
- operate lights when you are away from home
- create on-off and fade schedules
- create and save scenes and effects
- compatible with voice assistant devices (sold separately):
- rated at 10 watts at full brightness
- expected life span: 15,000 hours
- requires 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi router
- 2-3/8" diameter x 4-9/16"H
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # S11254
What's in the box:
- Variable color A19 smart bulb (T20 compliant)
- User Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Satco Starfish T20 RGB and Tunable White A19 LED Bulb (800 lumens)
Overview: The Satco Starfish Wi-Fi 10W LED A19 RGB and Tunable White T20 Smart Bulb (S11254) replaces standard light bulbs, and adds modern smart technology. The bulb has a standard E26 Edison base, and is equivalent to a 60 watt incandescent bulb. The A19 bulb has the same shape and size of the typical standard light bulb. The bulb can replace your ordinary white bulbs with colors and tones that create dynamic moods and scenes. It connects to your Wi-Fi network (2.4 GHz) without a hub, and can be controlled through the Starfish Smart Lighting app. It also works with SmartThings and many of the leading voice assistants. The bulb carries a 3-year warranty.
California's Title 20: This bulb complies with California's Title 20 (T20), which means it meets the energy efficiency standards set by the California Energy Commission.
Wi-Fi: The bulb works with your home's Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz network and is controllable with a mobile device. Each Starfish light and light fixture has a Wi-Fi-enabled chip that is securely connected to a TLS 1.2 encrypted cloud platform to protect your privacy and ensure the highest level of security.
Dimmable/Tunable: Using the app, you can turn the bulb on and off, and dim or brighten the output of the bulb. The bulb offers up to 16 million colors and tunable tones of white light from warm (2700K) to cool white (5000K).
Placement: The LED bulb is rated for use inside of enclosed fixtures. It can also be used in damp locations.
Starfish Smart Lighting App: Satco's Starfish Smart Lighting app puts control of your home's lighting in the palm of your hand. With the app, you can control individual or groups of light bulbs. You can set schedules for your daily routines, to simulate occupancy, or for safety and security. The app also has a timer feature to save energy. With tunable and variable color bulbs, you can create a mood, set dynamic scenes, or paint your room with light. Multiple users can use the app to personalize their space, and you can control your lights from anywhere. The Starfish Smart Lighting app is compatible with iPhone and iPod touch (iOS 10.0 or later) and Android devices with version 4.4 and up.
Voice Assistants: The Starfish Smart Lighting app integrates with many of the leading Voice Assistants, including Amazon Alexa, Hey Google, and Siri. The app is also compatible with SmartThings for total home integration.
- Lumen Output: 800
- Energy Used: 10 watts
- Incandescent Equivalent: 60 watts
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Base: E26
- CRI: 90
- Hours Rated: 15000
- Color Temperature: 2700K-5000K
- Beam Angle: 220°
- Bulb Life (based on 3 hours/day): 13.7 years
- Estimated Yearly Energy cost: $1.20 (based on 3 hours/day, 11¢ kWh)
- Dimensions: Diameter 2.362", Height 4.593"
- Weight: 2.5 ounces