About the Satco Starfish T20 RGB and Tunable White LED Outdoor Tape Light (16 feet)
Create and control fun and colorful lighting scenes with Starfish outdoor LED tape light. Each 16-foot roll can be cut to length to light under eaves, in alcoves and niches — anywhere you want color-changing accent light to transform your outdoor space. And it's compliant with California Title 20 energy efficiency standard.
App control of millions of color choices to accent your outdoor spaces.
Flexible app and voice control
The tape light connects directly to your Wi-Fi, so there's no need for a hub. You then use the free Starfish Smart Lighting mobile app to turn it on and off, and dim or tune its hue — from warm and golden to cool and crisp white light. And with literally millions of custom colors, you can choose a lighting scene to suit any setting — party night or quiet dinner for two. You can also create your own lighting schedules using the app.
This light works with the major voice assistants, so you can control it hands-free whether you use Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. That means you can dim your lights, change their color, or turn them on and off just by asking, whether you're at home or away — as long as you are connected to the internet.
Starfish by Satco
One of the largest privately owned companies in the lighting industry, Satco is headed by its founders' children. It's a family business dedicated to serving customers with dignity and principle.
Satco's smart lifestyle arm, Starfish, offers a flexible line of smart lights, outlets and switches. It's easy to get into and easy to expand.
- 16-foot self-adhesive cut-to-length LED tape light
- length can be cut to fit your specific space
- compliant with California Title 20 energy efficiency standard
- adjustable brightness up to 2500 lumens
- tunable white color temperature: 2700-6500K (warm white to cool white light)
- tunable to millions of custom colors
- dimmable (only with Starfish Smart Lighting mobile app — will not work with manual dimmer switch)
- rated for wet locations
- works with your Wi-Fi — no hub required
- control your lights with the free Starfish Smart Lighting Mobile app for Apple® and Android™
- operate lights when you are away from home
- create on-off and fade schedules
- create and save scenes and effects
- compatible with voice assistant devices (sold separately):
- rated at 28 watts at full brightness
- expected life span: 25,000 hours
- includes AC adapter and plug-in controller
- requires 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi router
- tape is 9/16"W x 3/16"D x 16-1/2 feet long (22-1/2 feet including controller and power cord)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # S11265
What's in the box:
- 22.5' Wi-Fi outdoor LED light strip with attached controller and power cord
- AC adapter (DC output: 12V 2A)
- 34 M3 x 15mm screws
- 16 Plastic clips
- User Guide
- Installation and Safety Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Satco Starfish T20 RGB and Tunable White LED Outdoor Tape Light (16 feet)
Overview: The Satco Starfish Wi-Fi 28W 16' Outdoor LED RGB and Tunable White Tape Light (S11265) allows you to put lights in unusual places around your home. The light strip comes with dozens of mounting clips for installing it unusual locations, including wet areas. The tape light connects to your home's Wi-Fi network, letting you control the brightness, color, and tone of the LED lights through the Starfish Smart Lighting mobile app. The Tape Light has a connected 6' power cord and AC adapter.
California's Title 20: This LED light strip complies with California's Title 20 (T20), which means it meets the energy efficiency standards set by the California Energy Commission.
Placement: The lightstrip is designed for indoor or outdoor use. It is water resistant and can be used in wet areas, but not submersible.
Note: The IP65 rating means the strip is "dust tight, and protected against water projected from a nozzle."
Wi-Fi: The tape light works with your home's Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz network and is controllable with a mobile device. Each Starfish light and light fixture has a Wi-Fi-enabled chip that is securely connected to a TLS 1.2 encrypted cloud platform to protect your privacy and ensure the highest level of security.
Controller: The light strip has an attached controller that lets you select the following functions: Warm White, Cool White, Warm and Cool White, RGB, and Off. To initially connect the app, you should press and hold the button for 5 seconds.
Dimmable/Tunable: Using the app, you can turn the lights on and off, and dim or brighten its output. The lightstrip provides up to 16-million colors and thousands of tunable tones of white light from warm (2700K) to cool white (5000K).
Starfish Smart Lighting App: Satco's Starfish Smart Lighting app puts control of your home's lighting in the palm of your hand. With the app, you can control individual or groups of light bulbs. You can set schedules for your daily routines, to simulate occupancy, or for safety and security. The app also has a timer feature to save energy. With tunable and variable color bulbs, you can create a mood, set dynamic scenes, or paint your room with light. Multiple users can use the app to personalize their space, and you can control your lights from anywhere. The Starfish Smart Lighting app is compatible with iPhone and iPod touch (iOS 10.0 or later) and Android devices with version 4.4 and up.
Voice Assistants: The Starfish Smart Lighting app integrates with many of the leading Voice Assistants, including Amazon Alexa, Hey Google, and Siri. The app is also compatible with SmartThings for total home integration.
- Voltage: 120V
- Lumen Output: 2500
- Energy Used: 28 watts
- CRI: 80
- Hours Rated: 25000
- Color Temperature: 2700K-6500K
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Bulb Life (based on 3 hours/day): 22.8 years
- Estimated Yearly Energy cost: $3.37 (based on 3 hours/day, 11¢ kWh)
- Dimensions: Width 0.567", Length 16.5' (22.5' including controller and power cord), Thickness: 0.169"
- Weight: 11.1 ounces