About the Satco Starfish T20 Tunable White A19 LED Filament Bulb (800 lumens)
Vintage-look smart light
Vintage-look smart light
This tunable white bulb from Starfish is a simple way to add smart lighting to your home. Replace your standard incandescent or CFL with this Edison-style LED bulb, and you'll get easy-to-control, dimmable, customizable white light with the vintage look of filament and clear glass. And it's compliant with California's Title 20 energy efficiency standards.
Clear glass and filaments look nice when bulbs are exposed.
Flexible app and voice control
The retro-look light bulb connects directly to your Wi-Fi, so there's no need for a hub. You then use the free Starfish Lighting mobile app to turn it on and off, adjust the brightness, or tune its hue — from warm and golden to cool and crisp shades of white. You can also create your own lighting schedules using the app.
This bulb also works with most of the major voice assistants, so you can control it hands-free whether you use Amazon Alexa, Siri (Siri Shortcuts), or Google Assistant. That means you can dim your lights or turn them on and off just by asking, whether you're at home or away — as long as you are connected to the internet.
Starfish by Satco
One of the largest privately owned companies in the lighting industry, Satco is headed by its founders' children. It's a family business dedicated to serving customers with dignity and principle.
Satco's smart lifestyle arm, Starfish, offers a flexible line of smart lights, outlets and switches. It's easy to get into and easy to expand.
- standard A19/E26 Edison screw bulb fits most common light fixtures
- compliant with California Title 20 energy efficiency standards
- adjustable brightness up to 800 lumens (roughly equivalent to a 60-watt incandescent bulb)
- tunable color temperature: 2200-5000K (warm to cool white light)
- dimmable (only with Starfish app/voice assistant — will not work with manual dimmer switch)
- rated for damp locations and enclosed fixtures
- works with your Wi-Fi — no hub required
- control your bulbs with the free Starfish Smart Lighting app for Apple® and Android™
- operate lights when you are away from home
- create on-off and fade schedules
- create and save scenes and effects
- use your voice to turn lights on or off, or adjust color and brightness
- Siri via Siri Shortcuts on your iPhone® or iPad®
- Google Assistant (devices sold separately)
- Amazon Alexa (devices sold separately)
- rated at 7.5 watts at full brightness
- expected life span: 15,000 hours
- requires 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi router; works with IPV6 networks
- 2-3/8" diameter x 4-5/16"H
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # S11274
What's in the box:
Satco Starfish T20 Tunable White A19 LED Filament Bulb (800 lumens) owner's manual
- LED tunable white filament bulb
- User Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Satco Starfish T20 Tunable White A19 LED Filament Bulb (800 lumens)
Overview: The Satco Starfish Wi-Fi 7.5W LED A19 Clear Tunable White Filament Bulb (S11274) features a vintage look, but adds modern functionality. The bulb has a standard E26 Edison base, and is equivalent to a 60 watt incandescent bulb. It connects to your Wi-Fi network (2.4 GHz) without a hub, and can be controlled through the Starfish Smart Lighting app. It also works with SmartThings and many of the leading voice assistants. The bulb carries a 3-year warranty.
Wi-Fi: The bulb works with your home's Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz network and is controllable with a mobile device. Each Starfish light and light fixture has a Wi-Fi-enabled chip that is securely connected to a TLS 1.2 encrypted cloud platform to protect your privacy and ensure the highest level of security.
Dimmable/Tunable: Using the app, you can turn the bulb on and off, and dim or brighten the output of the bulb. The color temperature of the light is tunable from warm (2200K) to cool white (5000K).
Placement: The LED bulb is rated for use inside of enclosed fixtures. It can also be used in damp locations.
Starfish Smart Lighting App: Satco's Starfish Smart Lighting app puts control of your home's lighting in the palm of your hand. With the app, you can control individual or groups of light bulbs. You can set schedules for your daily routines, to simulate occupancy, or for safety and security. The app also has a timer feature to save energy. With tunable and variable color bulbs, you can create a mood, set dynamic scenes, or paint your room with light. Multiple users can use the app to personalize their space, and you can control your lights from anywhere. The Starfish Smart Lighting app is compatible with iPhone and iPod touch (iOS 10.0 or later) and Android devices with version 4.4 and up. The app is also available for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10) and Mac (macOS 11.0 or later).
Voice Assistants: The Starfish Smart Lighting app integrates with many of the leading Voice Assistants, including Amazon Alexa, Hey Google, and Siri (through Siri Shortcuts). The app is also compatible with SmartThings for total home integration.
- Lumen Output: 800
- Energy Used: 7.5 watts
- Incandescent Equivalent: 60 watts
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Base: E26
- CRI: 90
- Hours Rated: 15,000
- Color Temperature: 2200K-5000K
- Beam Angle: 280°
- Bulb Life (based on 3 hours/day): 13.7 years
- Estimated Yearly Energy cost: $0.90 (based on 3 hours/day, 11¢ kWh)
- Dimensions: Diameter 2.371", Height 4.298"
- Weight: 1.3 ounces