About the Satco Starfish RGB and Warm White Outdoor LED String Lights (24 feet)
Paradise by the patio lights
Paradise by the patio lights
Create the perfect ambience for memorable nights outside with friends.
There's something about sitting outside under a string of lights. It reminds me of good company and relaxed dinner and drinks on my favorite restaurant's patio.
Starfish string lights let you create and control engaging and colorful scenes like that at home. String them above your patio, deck, or anyplace you want color-changing light to transform your outdoor or indoor space.
Flexible app and voice control
The string lights connect directly to your Wi-Fi, so there's no need for a hub. You then use the free Starfish Smart Lighting mobile app to turn them on and off, and dim or select their hue. That can include warm white light, as well as literally millions of custom colors to suit any setting — party night or quiet dinner for two under the moon and stars. You can also create your own lighting schedules using the app.
These lights work with the major voice assistants, so you can control them hands-free whether you use Amazon Alexa, Siri (Siri Shortcuts), or Google Assistant. That means you can dim your lights, change their color, or turn them on and off just by asking, whether you're at home or away — as long as you are connected to the internet.
Starfish by Satco
One of the largest privately owned companies in the lighting industry, Satco is headed by its founders' children. It's a family business dedicated to serving customers with dignity and principle.
Satco's smart lifestyle arm, Starfish, offers a flexible line of smart lights, outlets and switches. It's easy to get into and easy to expand.
- 24' 10-bulb outdoor/indoor string light
- 3-1/2" teardrop-shaped bulbs
- adjustable brightness up to 260 lumens
- white color temperature: 2700K (warm white)
- tunable to millions of colors
- rated for wet locations
- works with your Wi-Fi — no hub required
- control your lights with the free Starfish Smart Lighting Mobile app for Apple® and Android™
- operate lights when you are away from home
- create on-off and fade schedules
- create and save scenes and effects
- select color and brightness
- use your voice to turn lights on or off, or adjust color and brightness
- Siri via Siri Shortcuts on your iPhone® or iPad®
- Google Assistant (devices sold separately)
- Amazon Alexa (devices sold separately)
- rated at 10 watts at full brightness
- expected life span: 15,000 hours
- requires 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi router
- not compatible with manual dimmer switches
- 7-1/2"H including bulb x 24-foot length (27-1/2 feet with power supply)
- bulbs are 1-3/4" diameter x 3-1/2"H
- replacement bulbs sold separately
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # S11288
What's in the box:
Satco Starfish RGB and Warm White Outdoor LED String Lights (24 feet) owner's manual
- 27.5' Wi-Fi string light set (10 light sockets) with in-line controller
- 10 indoor/outdoor color-changeable LED bulbs (installed) with 4-pin base
- AC adapter (attached)(12V 2A)
- User Guide
- Installation Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Satco Starfish RGB and Warm White Outdoor LED String Lights (24 feet)
Overview: The Satco Starfish Wi-Fi 24' RGB and Warm White 10 Light Outdoor String Light (S11288) lights up your indoor or outdoor venue with vivid colors and warm-to-cool white light. The string light includes 10 teardrop-shaped LED bulbs, spaced about 30" apart. The string lights connect to your home's Wi-Fi network, letting you control the brightness, color, and hue of the white light of the LED lights through the Starfish Smart Lighting mobile app. The lights are powered by a 24-watt AC adapter.
Placement: The String Light is designed for indoor or outdoor use. It is water resistant, and can be used in wet areas, but not submersible. You can connect up to three 24' S11288 String Light sets end-to-end. A waterproof 3-pin connector is provided at the end of the cord for daisy-chaining additional light sets. Only one power adapter and controller are needed for multiple String Lights connected in tandem.
Note: This String Light cannot be used in conjunction with the Satco Starfish S11272 (Crutchfield item # 331S11272) string lights.
Installation: Each light socket has a 7.5" drop-down cable so that the bulbs hang below the main power wire. Each string light has a universal keyhole for mounting. Hardware options (not included) for hanging each light include screws, nails, hooks, or zip ties.
Bulbs: The included LED bulbs can be replaced if needed. The threaded plastic globes screw into the socket rim, while the LED bulbs plug straight into the center of the socket via a 4-pin plug. Replacement bulbs are available in a 2-pack (sold separately). Bulb dimensions: Diameter 1.734" Height 3.447".
Note: This String Light is not compatible with Satco S11273 bulbs.
Wi-Fi: The String Light works with your home's Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz network and is controllable with a mobile device. Each Starfish light and light fixture has a Wi-Fi-enabled chip that is securely connected to a TLS 1.2 encrypted cloud platform to protect your privacy and ensure the highest level of security.
Controller: The String Light has an in-line controller with a single button that lets you cycle through the following functions:
- Scene 1: Meteor Jump
- Scene 2: 7 Colors Flash
- Scene 3: 7 Colors Jump
- Scene 4: Breath Change
- Scene 5: Breath Meteor
- Scene 6: Circle Change
- Scene 7: DIY
Dimmable/Tunable: Using the app, you can turn the lights on and off, and dim or brighten its output. The lightstrip also provides up to 16-million colors. The white light output has a tunable color temperature of 2700K (Warm White) to 5000K (Cool White).
Starfish Smart Lighting App: Satco's Starfish Smart Lighting app puts control of your home's lighting in the palm of your hand. With the app, you can control individual or groups of light bulbs. You can set schedules for your daily routines, to simulate occupancy, or for safety and security. The app also has a timer feature to save energy. With tunable and variable color bulbs, you can create a mood, set dynamic scenes, or paint your room with light. Multiple users can use the app to personalize their space, and you can control your lights from anywhere. The Starfish Smart Lighting app is compatible with iPhone and iPod touch (iOS 10.0 or later) and Android devices with version 4.4 and up.
Voice Assistants: The Starfish Smart Lighting app integrates with many of the leading Voice Assistants, including Amazon Alexa, Hey Google, and Siri (through Siri Shortcuts). The app is also compatible with SmartThings for total home integration.
- Voltage: 120V
- Lumen Output: 260
- Energy Used: 10 watts
- CRI: 80
- Hours Rated: 15,000
- Color Temperature: 2700K-5000K
- Bulb Life (based on 3 hours/day): 13.7 years
- Estimated Yearly Energy cost: $1.45 (based on 3 hours/day, 11¢ kWh)
- Dimensions: Total Length 27.5', Light Length 24', Length of individual light cable 7.5" (incl bulb)
- Weight: 3.86 pounds
The Satco Starfish RGB and Warm White Outdoor LED String Lights (24 feet) replaces these items
- 24-foot 10-bulb color-changing and adjustable white outdoor/indoor string lights
- compatible with Siri (Siri Shortcuts), Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant devices (sold separately)
- works with your Wi-Fi — no hub required