About the Parrot ANAFI USA
The Parrot ANAFI USA is based on drone technology the company created for the US military, but its advanced visual and thermal optics make it an effective tool for a wide range of applications. It's an efficient solution for everything from industrial inspection and environmental protection to firefighting and search and rescue. Having a reliable "eye in the sky" can make sensitive operations run smoother and faster. This drone lets you see clear visual details up to 3.1 miles away and up to 1.2 miles in thermal mode. This keeps you and your drone at a safe distance when performing complex or otherwise dangerous jobs.
Visual and thermal sensors
The drone's built-in cameras let you switch between 4K visual view, thermal view, or a blended mode that combines both. This lets you choose the best view in real-time as your needs change on the fly. Two 21-megapixel EO (electro-optical) sensors and an IR (infrared) sensor are gimbal-mounted to the drone with both mechanical and digital stabilization for smooth imaging.
There's a telephoto EO sensor with a 32X digital zoom, as well as a wide EO sensor with an 84° FOV (field of view). This lets you focus on targets from long distance or perform reconnaissance over the larger surrounding area. The FLIR BOSON 320 IR sensor has 320 x 256 thermal resolution with a 50° HFOV (horizontal field of view), helping you pick out tiny hot spots during aerial inspections.
Durable and powerful
The ANAFI USA is made to work in a wide variety of environments. It can operate in extreme cold and heat, from -32° to 110°F. It can also resist winds up to 32.8 miles per hour, and it's IP53-certified against dust and rain.
This drone is lightweight, and its wings fold to make it easily portable. It can be launched from the palm of your hand in just under a minute. Once it's in the sky, the drone flies fast, up to 32.8 miles per hour, and stays airborne for 32 minutes within a range of 2.5 miles.
The included Skycontroller 3 has a built-in dock that accepts your Apple® or Android™ device. You can manually pilot the drone, or you can use preset flight plans using POI (points of interest) or waypoints. It can operate indoors without GPS, so you can fly the drone straight out of a window, then back inside seamlessly. The drone's altitude and geofencing features are also optional. Flying the drone is easy for new operators but provides additional flexibility for more experienced first responders.
For sensitive operations, the ANAFI USA's security protocols are top notch. The app doesn't save or upload flight data and logs automatically. Users will need to opt in, and if they do, their information is stored anonymously in Parrot's secure servers in Europe. If you're saving footage to an SD card, the drone safeguards your data with AES-512 encryption. This means if the drone crashes or is lost, no one will be able to retrieve the data without a decryption key.
- quadcopter with 4K camera, thermal/electro-optical sensors, and controller
- designed for first responders and enterprise professionals
- foldable, lightweight design makes it easy to carry to your launch destination
- can be deployed in just under a minute
- low-noise flight technology for a quieter flight
- accurate flight positioning with GPS, GLONASS, and GALILEO
- operating temperature: -32° to 110°F
- resists winds up to 32.8 mph
- IP53-certified against dust and rain
- flight time: up to 32 minutes
- flight range: 2.5 miles (with included Parrot Skycontroller 3)
- maximum speed: 32.8 mph
4K visual imaging:
- two 21-megapixel cameras with 1/2.4" CMOS image and EO (electro-optical) sensors
- Telephoto EO sensor with 32X digital zoom
- Wide EO sensor @ 84° FOV (field of view)
- rectilinear up to 16-megapixel @ 75.5° FOV
- shutter speed: 1 to 1/10,000 second
- ISO range: 100-3200
- FLIR BOSON 320 IR (infrared) sensor
- thermal resolution: 320 x 256 @ 30 Hz
- 50° HFOV (horizontal field of view)
- temperature range: 14°F to 302°F
- thermal video recording: 1280 x 720 @ 9fps
- 2-axis mechanical stabilization and 3-axis digital stabilization via image processing
- gimbal tilt: 140° to +110°
- FreeFlight 6 app for iOS® and Android™
- displays standard view, thermal view, or blended image
- fly autonomously or via preset flight plans
- supports POI (points of interest) and waypoints
- RTH (return to home) feature initiates automatically if the drone disconnects or runs low on battery
- drone can fly indoors without GPS, letting it seamlessly transition in and out of a building
- optional altitude fencing and geofencing provides first responders increased flexibility
- range of sensors provide precise environmental feedback
- barometer, magnetometer, ultra-sonar, vertical camera
- 2 x 6-axis IMU (inertial measurement unit)
- 2 x 3-axis accelerometers and gyroscopes
Software and security features:
- supports open-source SDK and industry-standard protocols
- works with Survae, DroneLogbook Kittyhawk, DroneSense, PlanckAerosystems, and Skyward
- flight data and logs aren't saved or uploaded by default
- users can opt in using the FreeFlight 6 app to anonymously store data to Parrot's secure servers in Europe
- compliant with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- users can replay, edit, and analyze thermal footage without downloading it
- footage can be stored locally on the drone or exported to an SD card
- data stored to an SD card is encrypted and cannot be read without a decryption key
- encryption uses an AES-XTS encryption algorithm with a 512-bit key length
General info and included accessories:
- Skycontroller 3 with adjustable dock for Apple® or AndroidT smartphone
- supports a secure WPA2 Wi-Fi connection to the drone
- included tablet holder supports screens up to 6-1/2"
- includes 1 extra set of propeller blades
- 1 USB-C charging port (cable and charger included)
- 1 USB-A connection port
- designed and manufactured in the USA
- 11-1/8"W x 14-11/16"H x 3-5/16"D (unfolded); 9-15/16"W x 4-1/8"H x 3-1/4"D (folded)
- weight: 1.06 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA offers the most up-to-date information on safety tips, rules, and regulations for responsible drone use. Many drones need to be registered, and state and/or local laws may restrict their use in some areas.
- MFR # PF728210
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Parrot ANAFI USA