About the Parrot ANAFI USA
The Parrot ANAFI USA is based on drone technology the company created for the US military, but its advanced visual and thermal optics make it an effective tool for a wide range of applications. It's an efficient solution for everything from industrial inspection and environmental protection to firefighting and search and rescue. Having a reliable "eye in the sky" can make sensitive operations run smoother and faster. This drone lets you see clear visual details up to 3.1 miles away and up to 1.2 miles in thermal mode. This keeps you and your drone at a safe distance when performing complex or otherwise dangerous jobs.
Visual and thermal sensors
The drone's built-in cameras let you switch between 4K visual view, thermal view, or a blended mode that combines both. This lets you choose the best view in real-time as your needs change on the fly. Two 21-megapixel EO (electro-optical) sensors and an IR (infrared) sensor are gimbal-mounted to the drone with both mechanical and digital stabilization for smooth imaging.
There's a telephoto EO sensor with a 32X digital zoom, as well as a wide EO sensor with an 84° FOV (field of view). This lets you focus on targets from long distance or perform reconnaissance over the larger surrounding area. The FLIR BOSON 320 IR sensor has 320 x 256 thermal resolution with a 50° HFOV (horizontal field of view), helping you pick out tiny hot spots during aerial inspections.
Durable and powerful
The ANAFI USA is made to work in a wide variety of environments. It can operate in extreme cold and heat, from -32° to 110°F. It can also resist winds up to 32.8 miles per hour, and it's IP53-certified against dust and rain.
This drone is lightweight, and its wings fold to make it easily portable. It can be launched from the palm of your hand in just under a minute. Once it's in the sky, the drone flies fast, up to 32.8 miles per hour, and stays airborne for 32 minutes within a range of 2.5 miles.
The included Skycontroller 3 has a built-in dock that accepts your Apple® or Android™ device. You can manually pilot the drone, or you can use preset flight plans using POI (points of interest) or waypoints. It can operate indoors without GPS, so you can fly the drone straight out of a window, then back inside seamlessly. The drone's altitude and geofencing features are also optional. Flying the drone is easy for new operators but provides additional flexibility for more experienced first responders.
For sensitive operations, the ANAFI USA's security protocols are top notch. The app doesn't save or upload flight data and logs automatically. Users will need to opt in, and if they do, their information is stored anonymously in Parrot's secure servers in Europe. If you're saving footage to an SD card, the drone safeguards your data with AES-512 encryption. This means if the drone crashes or is lost, no one will be able to retrieve the data without a decryption key.
- quadcopter with 4K camera, thermal/electro-optical sensors, and controller
- designed for first responders and enterprise professionals
- foldable, lightweight design makes it easy to carry to your launch destination
- can be deployed in just under a minute
- low-noise flight technology for a quieter flight
- accurate flight positioning with GPS, GLONASS, and GALILEO
- operating temperature: -32° to 110°F
- resists winds up to 32.8 mph
- IP53-certified against dust and rain
- flight time: up to 32 minutes
- flight range: 2.5 miles (with included Parrot Skycontroller 3)
- maximum speed: 32.8 mph
4K visual imaging:
- two 21-megapixel cameras with 1/2.4" CMOS image and EO (electro-optical) sensors
- Telephoto EO sensor with 32X digital zoom
- Wide EO sensor @ 84° FOV (field of view)
- rectilinear up to 16-megapixel @ 75.5° FOV
- shutter speed: 1 to 1/10,000 second
- ISO range: 100-3200
- FLIR BOSON 320 IR (infrared) sensor
- thermal resolution: 320 x 256 @ 30 Hz
- 50° HFOV (horizontal field of view)
- temperature range: 14°F to 302°F
- thermal video recording: 1280 x 720 @ 9fps
- 2-axis mechanical stabilization and 3-axis digital stabilization via image processing
- gimbal tilt: 140° to +110°
- FreeFlight 6 app for iOS® and Android™
- displays standard view, thermal view, or blended image
- fly autonomously or via preset flight plans
- supports POI (points of interest) and waypoints
- RTH (return to home) feature initiates automatically if the drone disconnects or runs low on battery
- drone can fly indoors without GPS, letting it seamlessly transition in and out of a building
- optional altitude fencing and geofencing provides first responders increased flexibility
- range of sensors provide precise environmental feedback
- barometer, magnetometer, ultra-sonar, vertical camera
- 2 x 6-axis IMU (inertial measurement unit)
- 2 x 3-axis accelerometers and gyroscopes
Software and security features:
- supports open-source SDK and industry-standard protocols
- works with Survae, DroneLogbook Kittyhawk, DroneSense, PlanckAerosystems, and Skyward
- flight data and logs aren't saved or uploaded by default
- users can opt in using the FreeFlight 6 app to anonymously store data to Parrot's secure servers in Europe
- compliant with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- users can replay, edit, and analyze thermal footage without downloading it
- footage can be stored locally on the drone or exported to an SD card
- data stored to an SD card is encrypted and cannot be read without a decryption key
- encryption uses an AES-XTS encryption algorithm with a 512-bit key length
General info and included accessories:
- Skycontroller 3 with adjustable dock for Apple® or Android smartphone
- supports a secure WPA2 Wi-Fi connection to the drone
- included tablet holder supports screens up to 6-1/2"
- includes 1 extra set of propeller blades
- 1 USB-C charging port (cable and charger included)
- 1 USB-A connection port
- designed and manufactured in the USA
- 11-1/8"W x 14-11/16"H x 3-5/16"D (unfolded); 9-15/16"W x 4-1/8"H x 3-1/4"D (folded)
- weight: 1.06 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA offers the most up-to-date information on safety tips, rules, and regulations for responsible drone use. Many drones need to be registered, and state and/or local laws may restrict their use in some areas.
- MFR # PF728210
What's in the box:
- Aerial-drone (w/ visual and thermal cameras)
- Controller (integrated smartphone holder)
- 3 Batteries (1 pre-installed)
- Battery charger
- Tablet holder
- 8 Propellers (4 pre-installed)
- Four 19.5" USB-C to USB-A cables
- 20" AC power cord
- Carry case
- Super Quick Start Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Parrot ANAFI USA
Visual & Thermal Cameras
Controller & Software
Parrot ANAFI USA: The Parrot ANAFI USA is a powerful drone built to meet the demands of first responders, firefighters, search-and-rescue teams, security agencies, surveying and inspection professionals. Featuring a 32x zoom, 4K HDR video and thermal imaging capabilities, the ANAFI USA is an ultra-portable, secure and durable aerial camera platform. The ANAFI USA offers the same high-end security, durability and imaging capabilities as Parrot's Short-Range Reconnaissance (SRR) drone designed for the U.S. Army. The ANAFI USA's data encryption and privacy features are compliant with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), delivering best-in-class privacy and security for sensitive missions.
- Fast Response Time: For first responders and the most demanding professional users, rapid drone deployment is a necessity during missions. The Parrot ANAFI USA is operational in less than 55 seconds. It takes less than 55 seconds to unfold the drone, turn it on, establish the secure radio link and take off. The ANAFI USA can simply launch from the palm of the hand like a paper plane, further expanding its ease of use.
- No-Fly Zones: With no built-in limitations for no-fly zones, The ANAFI USA gives first responders the freedom to fly responsibly at a moment's notice and wherever their missions may take them. The ANAFI USA even works indoors without GPS, allowing operators to take off inside a house, pilot the drone through a window to fly outside, and then come back.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation: ANAFI USA is the quietest drone in its class, with a sound level of just 79 dB when it is 50cm off the ground. When discretion is a mission critical priority, ANAFI USA offers the ability to fly quietly and see incredible details from far distances with its 32x zoom.
Note: Please familiarize yourself with the FAA's rules & regulations for unmanned aircraft systems before flying your drone. Click here for more details.
Rugged Constructions The Parrot ANAFI USA has passed the IP53 qualification, making it suitable to fly in rainy conditions. It's built for missions in the toughest flight conditions, offering weatherproofing with water and dust resistance. The mechanical structure of the ANAFI USA is mainly made of polyamid, reinforced with carbon fiber and streamlined using hollow glass beads. The Parrot ANAFI USA motors are protected from dust, sand and rain by lateral vent-equipped covers, that enable the dispelling of heat. The ANAFI USA's motherboard is coated with a fine layer of urethane which protects the components from weather and corrosion, prolonging their life and improving their safety.
Auto Pilot Modes: The Parrot ANAFI USA's advanced Auto Pilot modes that are designed to meet the unique needs of enterprise drone users. Powered by Parrot's acclaimed FreeFlight 6 piloting software, pilots have multiple easy-to-use flight options.
- Touch&Fly: This auto-flight mode lets you explore your surroundings without piloting your drone, by simply pointing to positions (GPS coordinates or POIs) on the screen of your compatible mobile device running the FreeFlight 6 app.
- Flight Plan: In the FreeFlight 6 app, you can plan your flight route on the map screen of your compatible mobile device's touchscreen, and then sit back and enjoy the scenery as the drone takes off for an automatic flight.
- Follow Me: Thanks to patented visual recognition technology paired with the GPS of your smartphone, the drone can film you horizontally and vertically without you having to touch the controls.
- CameraMan: This framing mode assistant allows you to automatically frame your subject, while maintaining control of the drone's movements.
Smart RTH (Return-to-Home): With the Smart RTH (Return-to-Home) feature, if the drone ever loses connection or if the battery life is low, it automatically returns to your current location or pre-programmed location. The drone keeps track of the amount of energy needed to return to its take-off position. It analyzes the distance already flown as well as the wind resistance encountered and compares these values with the remaining energy of the battery. When only a thin safety margin is left, the RTH function is automatically initiated (which can be canceled by the user).
Professional Security: The Parrot ANAFI USA puts security first for professional users. The ANAFI USA includes a secure WPA2 Wi-Fi connection to authenticate and encrypt the link between the remote controller and ANAFI USA. Signed firmware prevents any malicious modification of the drone software.
- Recorded Data: The ANAFI USA's Secure Digital (SD) card encryption feature ensures a complete protection of photos and videos if the drone or the SD card is lost. A robust AES-XTS algorithm is used with a 512-bit key length. Parrot uses trusted standards and open protocols (such as Wi-Fi, WPA2, RTP/RTSP, H.264, and GUTMA) to ensure the utmost interoperability and security for all recorded data.
- Shared Data: Users can choose to share data by opting in via the FreeFlight 6 app. No data is shared by default without the consent of the user. After opting-in to the feature, flight data and logs are stored on secure servers in Europe in addition to local copies of the data on the drone. The drone's features are fully compliant with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Rechargeable Smart Batteries: The Parrot ANAFI USA boasts a 32-minute flight time on a single LiPo rechargeable battery (3400mAh). The ANAFI USA comes with 3 rechargeable battery packs for a total of 1.5 hours of flight time (only one battery can be installed at a time). The included battery charger can fully recharge one of the smart batteries in approximately 112 minutes. You can charge all three batteries at once, however, the charging time will increase dramatically.
Note: The rechargeable smart batteries should be fully charged before flight.
Ultra-Compact & Foldable Design: The Parrot ANAFI USA is ultra-compact and lightweight (1.06 l bs). It also offers a unique folding design that makes it easy to carry. A carrying bag is included for the ANAFI USA drone and its included accessories.
- Unfolded Dimensions: 15.5" (w) x 2.5" (h) x 12.0" (d)
- Folded Dimensions: 3.5" (w) x 2.5" (h) x 10.0" (d)
Hard Cary Case: A very rugged hard carry case is provided to store, transport, and protect the Parrot ANAFI USA drone, SkyController 3, three rechargeable smart batteries, battery charger, spare propellers, cables and other accessories.
Visual & Thermal Cameras
3-Axis Gimbal with Digital Image Stabilization: The Parrot ANAFI USA's gimbal shelters 3 gyrostabilized cameras - a wide angle EO 4K camera, a 32x telephoto EO 4K camera, and a Long-Wave IR thermographic FLIR Boson camera. Ensuring excellent image stabilization on 32x zoom images with a light drone (1.06 lbs) is a particularly delicate technological achievement. Parrot accomplished this feat by coupling the stabilization of the gimbal with full 3-axis digital stabilization via image processing. The ANAFI USA's stabilized imaging ensures high-quality footage even at 33mps (15 m/s) wind conditions. The gimbal has a controllable tilt range of -140° to +100°.
Dual 21MP Cameras with 32x Zoom: When firefighters arrive on the scene of a fire, the most important need is to view hot spots while also being able to assess the entire visual scene. The Parrot ANAFI USA's gimbal and advanced optics were designed with this challenge in mind. The 32x zoom is designed around two 21-megapixel cameras (Sony IMX230), allowing operators to see details clearly from up to 3.1 miles (5 km) away. The focal leap between the wide camera (1x to 5x) and the telephoto camera (5x to 32x) is automatic, which guarantees a continuous zoom. The ANAFI USA can see details as small as 0.39" (1 cm) with precision from a distance of 164' (50 meters).
- Resolutions: You can choose to record video in 4K Cinema (4096x2160 @ 24fps), 4K UHD (3840x2160 @ 24/25/30fps), FHD (1920x1080 @ 24/25/3048/50/60fps), HD (1280x720 @ 48/50/60fps). Video is recorded in MP4 (H.264) format. All 21MP photos are captured in JPEG or Adobe DNG/RAW.
- Lossless Zoom: The conception of ANAFI USA's optical unit enables the drone to achieve 5x lossless zoom in 4K-UHD (3840x2160), 10x lossless zoom in Full HD (1920x1080) and 15x lossless zoom in HD (1280x720). Finally, at 27x zoom, the ANAFI USA images still reach DVD quality (720x480).
- Diagonal & Horizontal FOV: The lens of the wide camera covers the full diagonal of the sensor with a 110° DFOV. It brings a 69° HFOV for the standard video mode, and a 75° HFOV for the standard photo mode. The lens of the tele camera covers the full diagonal of the sensor with a 26° DFOV. It brings a 16° HFOV for the standard video mode, and a 16° HFOV for the standard photo mode.
- Low Dispersion Aspheric Lens Architecture: Parrot is using low dispersion aspheric lens architectures (110° and 26° diagonal fields of view, respectively for the wide and tele lenses). The optical units are composed of six lenses optimized to minimize the level of parasitic light while providing a high-resolution image across a vast temperature range (-43 °C to 45 °C).
FLIR Boson Thermal Camera: The Parrot ANAFI USA carries a 60 Hz FLIR Boson micro-bolometer. This module is equipped with a mechanical shutter which enable automatic recalibration of the sensor as often as possible, for a complete consistence of each thermal pixel's response. The lens of the FLIR Boson has a 50° HFOV. The zoom image is coupled (blended) with images from the Parrot ANAFI USA's FLIR Boson camera. This enables operators to detect hot spots with the thermal camera, while the visual camera allows them to view people and other important details from up to 1.2 miles away.
- Resolution: 1280x720 (MP4/H264 video), 320x256 (JPEG photos)
- Thermal Sensitivity: <60mK
- Temperature Range: -40° to +150°C
Note: Always remove ANAFI USA's lens cap before you power the drone on. The calibration of the camera cannot be achieved with the lens cap on, and furthermore, leaving the lens cap on the camera for the calibration can damage the mechanism of the gimbal.
Video Recording: The Parrot ANAFI USA features manual and auto video modes, based on your expertise level and application.
- Video Modes: The Parrot ANAFI USA offers five video modes to shoot remarkable video footage.
- Standard: The Standard mode creates an optimized video format in which you can select one of the different resolutions available (4K, 2.7K, or 1080p..
- Cinema: This mode records videos in 4K Cinema DCI resolution with 4096x2160 pixels and a 17:9 aspect ratio. A must-have for professionals in film and video production.
- High Frame Rate: The High Frame Rate mode is for professionals; it has a higher frame rate for post-production treatment of 1080p/60fps and 720p/120fps
- Slow-Motion: This mode automatic records with an on-the-spot slow-motion result, ideal for sport or action based footage in 1080p or 720p.
- Hyperlapse: The Hyperlapse mode instantly accelerates videos to capture a sunset, a sunrise or clouds passing by. The Hyperlapse speed factor can be set to x15, x30, x60, x120, or x240.
- Smart Video Modes: The Parrot ANAFI USA utilizes state-of-the-art AI (artificial intelligence) to capture auto-pilot aerial videos. You can choose from a variety of Smart Video modes to capture Selfie and Landscape videos.
- Selfie Modes: Shoot aerial selfies using the following AI modes -
- Dolly Zoom: This mode keeps your subject the same size while the background zooms in-and-out to defy perspective.
- Boomerang: The Boomerang mode follows a trajectory of the same name, moving the drone from front to back, maintaining you at the center.
- Orbit: Orbit mode spins the aerial drone horizontally around you.
- Parabola: The Parabola mode flies the drone from your front to your back following a bow trajectory.
- Landscape Mode: Shoot beautiful landscape video automatically using the following AI modes -
- 360°: In This mode, the drone spins 360°, shooting your surroundings in one smooth video.
- Reveal: In Reveal mode, the drone moves forward filming the ground, gradually lifting its camera to reveal the landscape on the horizon.
- Epic: In Epic mode, the drone gradually flies away at a distance of 196.85', putting the landscape in perspective.
- Spiral: In this mode, the drone rises with the camera facing the ground and gradually turning towards the horizon, ending with a panorama revealing the backdrop.
- Selfie Modes: Shoot aerial selfies using the following AI modes -
Photo Modes: The ANAFI USA offers a variety of photography modes to choose from through the FreeFlight 6 app on your compatible mobile.
- Single: In Single mode, you can take simple, high quality shots in JPEG or Adobe DNG/RAW format.
- Panorama: In this mode, the drone automatically records a succession of shots and creates 360° Sphere, Little Planet, or Tunnel panoramas (takes 42 photos in about 180 seconds). A 180° Horizontal (takes 10 photos in about 40 seconds) and 180° Vertical (takes 8 photos in about 35 seconds) panorama mode are also available.
- Timer: The Timer mode achieves the perfect hassle-free selfie (dronie). Timer can be set to 3, 5, or 10 seconds.
- Burst: Burst mode will capture 10 photos in 1 second; perfect for shooting a fast scene.
- Bracketing: In this mode, you can photograph the same scene with different exposure values. Choose 3 photos (+/-1EV), 5 photos (+/-2EV), or 7 photos (+/-3EV).
- Time-Laps: Time-Lapse mode will take single shots at a regular time interval which can be set a 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 seconds. .
- GPS Lapse: The GPS Laps mode lets you capture photos at a specific distance interval which can be set a 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, or 200 meters.
Auto & Manual Camera Settings: The Parrot ANAFI USA provides a variety of auto & manual camera adjustments so you get the best recorded photo or video image.
- Exposure Value (EV): The EV expresses the general darkness or lightness of a photo or video. At +0.0 (zero) EV, the ANAFI USA automatically adapts the shutter speed and the ISO value to deliver a perfectly balanced photo or video (not too dark and not too light). You can also manually adjust the Exposure Value from -3EV to +3EV. You can also lock the general exposure of a view, to fine-tune the framing of a shot and keep the desired exposure.
- Shutter Speed (S): Shutter Speed refers to the time, in fraction of second, when the shutter stays open to capture a still picture; it is called exposure time. In Auto mode, the drone selects the best shutter speed and ISO value couple, in real time, depending on the scene and available light. In consequence, selecting a shutter speed also deactivates the Auto ISO mode. As the f/2.4 aperture lens lets a lot of light in, even compared to most professional SLR lenses, the drone can achieve very fast "S" values (down to 1/10000s) and capture very fast action. It can also be used for slow shots, up to 1 second for the photo mode.
- ISO Value (ISO): The ISO value refers to the sensitivity of the sensor. The lower the ISO value, the lower the sensitivity of the sensor, and the lower the image noise (digital grain). Therefore, under good lighting conditions, such as sunny daylight outside shots, low ISO values (100 or 200) should always be selected. The sensitivity of the sensor increases as the ISO value goes up; 3200 ISO can be used to capture low light interior scenes, or exterior shots at dusk or dawn, for example.
- White Balance (WB): White Balance deals with the color temperature of the light. Cold lights make the whites look blue. Warm lights make the whites look yellow. By default, in Auto WB mode, the camera keeps the whites white, at all times: it adapts its WB value in real time. However, setting a defined WB value for an entire shot is especially useful for professional filming; stable WB facilitates the grading (color treatment) of videos.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR): HDR (high dynamic range) is another great way to enhance a video or a photo. The HDR option is available for Standard video mode 4K, 2.7K and 1080p formats (regardless of frame rate values) and JPEG photos.
- Color Styles: You can choose between 5 Color Styles - Natural, P-LOG, Intense, Pastel, and Manual. Natural Style respects nature's color's and tones. P-LOG Style makes images a little less contrasted and is ideal for video editing and processing. Intense Style makes images more saturated and contrasted. Pastel Style makes images less saturated, while bringing out the warmest tones. You can also choose to manually adjust Saturation, Contrast, and Sharpness.
Thermal Imaging: Thermal imaging (or infrared (IR) thermography) is the process of acquiring, measuring and analyzing thermal information from non-contact devices, such as the included Thermal FLIR Lepton 3.5 camera. Thermal imaging devices transform invisible IR radiations, or heat transfers, into colored images the human eye can interpret and analyze. The details of the scene are visible and colored to reveal the thermal differences and the areas of loss. You can record both thermal photos and videos. You can utilize 3 Thermal Imaging Modes and a Thermal Analyzer.
- Relative: The Relative Thermal mode is useful to get a quick overview of any scene's temperature range (from the hottest to the coldest). In this mode, even slight heat differences materialize as strong contrasts.
- Spot: The Spot Thermal mode is especially useful to isolate cold or hot spots. Only the hottest or coldest spots are isolated.
- Absolute: The Absolute Thermal Mode is the most versatile of the thermography modes. It enables you to select a custom temperature scale and to focus on it, to achieve extremely precise color readings.
- Analyzer: The Thermal Analyzer provides you with a great tool to achieve quick thermal video analysis, directly from your device. This function gives you full control over the on-screen rendering of any thermography video you have taken with the ANAFI USA. From the analyzer you can access thermal preferences, navigate inside your thermography videos, use the temperature picker, modify the thermography modes, and modify the blending between visible and thermal spectrums.
Note: Thermography pictures taken by ANAFI USA can be analyzed and processed into a report with the free version of FLIR Tools (for Apple iOS, Android OS, and Windows PC). Thermal videos cannot be saved and exported to your mobile device or computer.
External Memory Storage: The Parrot ANAFI USA's photo and video images are recorded onto a microSD card (there is not internal storage). The microSD card can be removed from the drone and inserted in a Windows PC or Mac computer for playback. You can also download videos and photos on the microSD card inserted in the ANAFI USA to your compatible Apple iOS or Android device using the FreeFlight 6 app.
Controller & Software
SkyController 3: The included SkyController 3 works in conjunction with your Apple iOS or Android OS device and the FreeFlight 6 app. The SkyController 3 provides wireless connectivity, joystick & push-button control, as well as mobile device connection. The SkyController 3 provides 2.4GHz to 5.8GHz wireless operation of the ANAFI USA up 2.5 miles away. Your compatible Apple iOS or Android OS device will attach to the SkyController 3 via the mobile device holder and plug into the SkyController via the USB cable that comes with your smartphone or tablet device. The SkyController is powered by a rechargeable 2500mAH/3.6V battery that can last between 2.5 hours and 3.5 hours (depends on connected mobile device).
- Smartphone Holder: The integrated smartphone holder can support smartphone devices with up to a 6.2" screen that measure 2.0" to 3.0" tall when positioned horizontally (landscape orientation).
- Tablet Holder: The included tablet holder can support tablet devices with up to a 10" screen that measure 4.5" to 5.5" tall when positioned horizontally (landscape orientation).
Note: Parrot asks you to switch off your smartphone's WiFi connection when flying drone with both the Parrot SkyController 3 and your phone. With this configuration, the drone and the controller communicate through ANAFI USA's built-in WiFi and activating your phone's WiFi will result in interference. Therefore, your phone's WiFi should only be activated and connected to ANAFI USA's built-in WiFi when you want to fly the drone using your smartphone as its sole controller.
FreeFlight 6 App: The FreeFlight 6 app (for Apple iOS 10.0+ and Android OS 6.0+) provides a live-view screen with real-time video and thermal footage, while giving you access access to advanced flight controls, camera features, and thermal analysis capabilities. The FreeFlight 6 app works in conjunction with the included Parrot SkyController 3 and your compatible mobile device to operate the ANAFI USA aerial drone.
- Live View: Using the FreeFlight 6 app, your compatible mobile device acts a live video screen for the drone's dual camera system. It will support up to 720p HD (1280x720) live video streaming.
- Flight Control: The FreeFlight 6 app promotes ease of use and offers a wide range of flight modes, adaptable to your level of expertise, whether you're a novice or experienced drone pilot.
- Camera Functions: The FreeFlight 6 app offers advance video and photography modes to capture compelling aerial images. The app can also be used for playback of your recorded images and to download the images to your mobile device.
- Thermal Imaging: The FreeFlight 6 app give you access to the drone's thermal features and analysis capabilities. The app allows you to easily switch from an RGB view to a thermal view, or merge the two for a perfectly readable and comprehensible rendering of everything. Depending on your tasks and requirements, use the various imaging tools to isolate a particular element within a scene in real-time or for later analysis.
- Firmware Updates: Firmware updates for the ANAFI USA are done through the Free Flight 6 app. You mobile device will require access to the Internet.
- The FreeFlight 6 app and a compatible Apple iOS or Android device is required for operation of the ANAFI USA.
- The FreeFlight 6 app is not compatible with Google Pixel devices.
FreeFlight 6 Gallery: The FreeFlight 6 Gallery is part of the FreeFlight 6 app (for Apple iOS and Android OS) and lets you playback your recorded images, create panoramas, download images to your mobile device, and share your images to social media.
- Image Playback: You can preview visible and thermography videos from the FreeFlight 6 Gallery of the FreeFlight 6 app without downloading the images to your device.
- Panorama 360 Editor: Use the Panorama 360 Editor in FreeFlight 6 app on your compatible mobile device to create any kind of panorama.
- Download To Mobile Device: You can download your recorded directly from the microSD card inserted in the ANAFI USA to your mobile device using FreeFlight 6 Gallery and the FreeFlight app.
- Social Media: Share your photos and videos directly on some of the most popular social media sites (such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Photos) from the FreeFlight 6 app.
Software Ecosystem: Compatible with the industry-leading mapping software Pix4Dreact, the Parrot ANAFI USA allows first responders to quickly transform images into precise 2D maps on a laptop. Through its open-source SDK and use of industry-standard protocols, The ANAFI USA supports a growing ecosystem of professional applications and services (see below). Other partners are working hard to join the ecosystem, making the ANAFI USA a reference platform for professional use.
- Pix4D: Pix4D lets you generate detailed 3D maps and models to make better decisions.
- Survae: Survae is a smart searching and visualization platform connecting video, images, and sensor data to interactive maps and timelines.
- DroneLogbook: Simplify your drone operations, safety management, and compliance though DroneLogbook's comprehensive management platform.
- Kittyhawk: Kittyhawk integrates drone fleet management with airspace operations.
- DroneSense: DroneSense is a comprehensive drone management platform enabling public safety organizations to build, manage, and scale their unmanned aircraft programs.
- Planck AeroSystems: Planck AeroSystems is a next-generation autonomous, unmanned aircraft platform.
- Skyward (Verizon Company): Skyward is an aviation management platform that includes airspace, LAANC access, as well as training, hardware, and connectivity for enterprise drone fleet deployments.
2 questions already asked