About the Parrot Sequoia+
Analyze your crops from above
Analyze your crops from above
If agriculture is your livelihood, the Parrot Sequoia+ multispectral sensor can help you figure out what your crops need, and when and where they require attention. This sensor can be mounted on any Parrot commercial drone to perform precise aerial mapping and analysis. It's actually two sensors: the multispectral sensor is mounted facing downward on your aircraft, and the sunshine sensor faces upward. An included cable connects the two.
The multispectral sensor features a 16-megapixel primary camera, and four 1.2-megapixel resolution cameras that record data in the Red, Green, RedEdge and Near Infrared bands. The included sunshine sensor measures intensity of sunlight in the same spectrum. The sensor is compatible with Pix4D software, which provides a valuable data analysis tool for data that's been downloaded to your computer.
- multispectral and sunshine sensors collect vital crop management data
- four 1.2-megapixel resolution single-band cameras
- compatible with Pix4D software for valuable data analysis
- 16-megapixel primary camera
- IMU (inertial measurement unit) and magnetometer in each module
- built-in GPS for precise location accuracy
- automatic radiometric calibration
- four mono-bands (Red, Green, RedEdge, Near Infrared)
- sunshine sensor records intensity of ambient light
- 64GB of built-in storage
- built-in SD memory card slot (card included)
- micro-USB Type-A to micro-USB Type-B for connecting sensors together
- USB Type-A to micro-USB Type-B for connecting sensors to drone
- 32GB SD card
- three sunshine sensor mounts
- calibration target
- protective lens
Dimensions and warranty:
- 2-3/8"W x 1-1/8"H x 1-5/8"D (multispectral sensor)
- 1-7/8"W x 3/4"H x 1-9/16"D (sunshine sensor)
- weight: 2.5 oz. (multispectral); 1.2 oz. (sunshine)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PF740000AF
What's in the box:
- Multispectral sensor
- Sunshine sensor
- 3 Sunshine sensor mounts
- Calibration target
- Protection lens
- 32GB SD-card
- microUSB-to-USB cable
- USB cable
- Storage case
- Microfiber cloth
- User Guide
- Quickstart Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Parrot Sequoia+
Parrot Sequoia+ Multispectral Sensor: The Parrot Sequoia+ multispectral sensor offers a comprehensive, adaptable solution that is compatible with all types of drones. With its two sensors, multispectral and sunshine, the Parrot Sequoia+ analyzes plants' vitality by capturing the amount of light they absorb and reflect. Collecting this data means that farmers can do what's best for their fields.
Compatibility: With its mini-camera format and light weight design, the Parrot Sequoia+ multispectral sensor adapts to all drones, both multi-rotor and fixed wing (attaches to the drone's gimbal mount). Whether on a computer, smartphone or tablet, its WiFi and USB connections make its data accessible on all devices. The Parrot Sequoia+ can be integrated anywhere, no matter what your equipment.
Pix4D Software: The Parrot Sequoia+, combined with Pix4D software is the first multispectral camera to provide absolute reflectance measurements without the need to use a radiometric calibration targets. Thanks to Pix4D's new radiometric processing pipeline, the Parrot Sequoia+ allows for a more consistent evaluation of collected data and improves the user experience by removing the need for a radiometric calibration target. A full radiometric calibration is now automatic when processing data collected using Pix4D software. This will save operational time as well as enable in-depth precision on reflectance measurements.
Dual Sensors: The Parrot Sequoia+ solution features two sensors - multispectral sensor & sunshine sensor. The multispectral sensor facing the plants captures the light they reflect in four separate parts - green and red lights and two infrared bands invisible to the human eye. Placed on the drone, the sunshine sensor records the intensity of light emanating from the sun in these four same bands of light. This is advanced agricultural technology at your fingertips.
Integrated Cameeras: In addition to its 4 spectral bands, the Parrot Sequoia+ carries a 16 MPIX RGB camera and four 1.2 MPIX global shutter single-band cameras. The RGB camera should be used to get an overview of the field in true colors.
Built-In GPS: The Parrot Sequoia+ multispectral sensor incorporates GPS, which greatly increases the accuracy of data collected without needing recordings by the transport platform - plane, drone, tractor etc. Its range of internal components keeps it permanently informed of altitude, flight speed and position. It therefore adapts its capture speed accordingly. Mapping a surface has never been easier.
Storage Memory: The Parrot Sequoia+ is equipped with 64GB of built-in storage to record and store your data. There is also a SD-card slot, so you can insert an SD memory card for additional memory storage.
Thermal Management: The main body of the Parrot Sequoia+ carries a lot of technology. Consequently, it can get hot when operating (this is totally normal). The Parrot Sequoia was designed to be integrated in a drone and cooled down during a flight.
- 16 MPIX RGB Camera:
- Resolution: 4608 x 3456 pixels
- Field Of View (FOV): 63.9 degrees (horizontal), 50.1 degrees (vertical), 73.5 degrees (diagonal)
- Four 1.2 MPIX Global Shutter Single-Band Cameras:
- Resolution: 1280 x 960 pixels
- Field Of View (FOV): 61.9 degrees (horizontal), 48.5 degrees (vertical), 73.7 degrees (diagonal)
- 4 Separate Bands:
- Green: 550 BP 40
- Red: 660 BP 40
- Red Edge: 735 BP 10
- Near Infrared: 70 BP 40
- Multispectral Sensor:
- Size: 2.375" (w) x 1.125" (h)x x 1.625" (d)
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Sunshine Sensor:
- Size: 1.875" (w) x 0.75" (h) x 1.5625" (d)
- Weight: 1.2 oz
2 questions already asked