About the Wharfedale LINTON Stand
An attractive, sturdy foundation
Proud owner of a pair of Wharfedale LINTON Heritage speakers? Use a pair of these custom-built stands to provide a stable foundation, and to place them at the ideal listening height. The wood veneer matches the finish of your speakers for an attractive, seamless presentation. You can even store your favorite records underneath.
- custom-designed stand for Wharfedale LINTON Heritage speakers
- sturdy construction provides a rock-solid foundation
- places the speaker at an ideal listening height
- hand-matched veneer matches the speaker's finish
- spiked feet are included for added stability on carpet
- built-in storage for 12" vinyl records
- dimensions with spikes: 11-13/16"W x 17-1/4"H x 13"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WHLNTNSTWLN
What's in the box:
- Speaker stand
- 4 Spike feet (pre-installed)
- 4 Protective discs
- 8 Self-adhesive rubber pads
- Pair of white gloves
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Wharfedale LINTON Stand reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Wharfedale LINTON Stand
Compatibility: The Wharfedale Linton Stand is designed to match perfectly with Wharfedale's Heritage Series Linton bookshelf loudspeaker. The Linton Stand is available in a Walnut or Mahogany finish to match the wood veneer of your Linton bookshelf speaker. It places the Linton speaker at the perfect listening height. The Linton Stand can also be used with other brands of large bookshelf loudspeakers of similar size and weight (up to 40.5 lbs).
Note: The speaker stand comes pre-assembled.
Rigid, Resonant-Free Construction: The Wharfedale Linton Stand features heavy-duty steel upright posts, base, and top-plate for a rigid, non-resonant structure for your Linton bookshelf loudspeaker. It also features wood accents in a Walnut or Mahogany finish to match your Linton bookshelf loudspeaker. The top-plate and base both measure 11.875" (w) x 13.0625" (d).
Spike Feet w/ Protective Discs: The Wharfedale Linton Stand includes four pre-installed, adjustable spike feet for carpeted flooring. Protective discs are included to under the spike feet if the Linton Stand is going on hardwood, tile, laminate, or vinyl floors. The spike feet and protective discs help to isolate the stand and speaker from the floor to prevent vibration and resonance.
- Dimensions w/ Spike Feet: 11.875" (w) x 17.4375" (h) x 13.0625" (h)
- Dimensions w/ Spike Feet and Discs: 11.875" (w) x 17.5625" (h) x 13.0625" (h)
Rubber Pads: The Wharfedale Linton Stand comes with self-adhesive rubber pads that stick to the top-plate allowing the Linton loudspeaker to rest on the rubber pads and not directly on the steel top-plate. These rubber pads help isolate the speaker from the stand further reducing unwanted vibration and resonance. The rubber pads raise the speaker 0.375" off the stand.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked