About the Victrola Revolution GO
Take your records — and record player — with you
The rugged, portable Victrola Revolution GO can add a nostalgic touch to your next picnic.
Take your records — and record player — with you
The Victrola Revolution GO gives me a double-shot of nostalgia — it carries a legendary name from the early days of turntable manufacture, and it visually recalls the vintage portable record players of the mid-20th century.
Appropriately, this combination turntable and speaker can play records from any era — switchable three-speed operation lets you spin at 33-1/3, 45, or 78 revolutions per minute. It's also semi-automatic — the platter stops spinning automatically and the motor shuts off at the end of a record (tonearm must be returned to rest manually).
That said, it does include some modern technological conveniences — two-way Bluetooth lets you stream digital files from your mobile device, or stream your vinyl to an external portable Bluetooth speaker (not included). And its built-in rechargeable battery lasts for up to 12 hours, so you can count on it for a day in the backyard, a picnic in the park, or anywhere else you want to go.
Victrola put a lot of thought into this player's design. For starters, they pre-installed a rugged Audio-Technica moving magnet cartridge that tracks the grooves of your records accurately. And there are two ways to carry it: you can use the retractable handle or sling it over your shoulder via the detachable guitar-style strap. And a touch I especially like — the removable dust cover doubles as a display stand for up to five records. There's even a hidden compartment on the underside where you can store the included charging cable.
Note: If you're connecting this turntable to a home stereo system, you'll need an amp or receiver with a phono preamp, or a separate phono preamp.
- 3-speed belt driven turntable with built-in stereo speaker
- platter stops automatically at the end of a record (tonearm must be returned to rest manually)
- factory-mounted Audio Technica AT-3600LA moving magnet cartridge
- rechargeable battery lasts up to 12 hours
- Vinyl Stream™ technology allows you to stream your record to an external Bluetooth speaker (sold separately)
- Bluetooth reception lets you stream music from your mobile device to the built-in speaker
- illuminated function knob
- voice confirmation of settings
- switchable auto/manual stop function
- RCA line output (requires phono preamp or a receiver with a phono input)
- 3.5mm headphone jack on back panel
- removable lid doubles as a display stand for up to five records
- slipmat and 45 RPM adapter included
- detachable carrying strap and retractable handle
- storage area for included charging cable on underside of player
Dimensions and warranty:
- 13-9/16"W x 5-1/8"H x 13-1/16"D
- weight: 6.83 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VSC-750SB-BLK
What's in the box:
- Turntable (tonearm pre-installed)
- Headshell/cartridge/stylus assembly (pre-installed)
- Belt (pre-installed)
- AC power adapter (attached 59" DC cord)
- 45 RPM adapter
- Mat (pre-installed)
- Removable lid
- Guitar strap
- Quick Start Guide
- Online Registration Card
Victrola Revolution GO reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Victrola Revolution GO
Features & specs
|Speeds||33-1/3, 45, 78|
|45 RPM Adapter||Yes|
|Power Cable||Detachable (12-volt DC adapter)|
|Materials and Construction|
|Tone Arm Shape||Straight|
|Tone Arm Material||Aluminum|
|Tone Arm Lift||Finger, Lever|
|Tracking Weight||3.0 g (30mN)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||Not given|
|Wow and Flutter||Not given|
|Dimensions and Warranty|
|Turntable Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Turntable Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Cartridge Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Cartridge Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Semi-Automatic Belt Drive (3-Speed): The Victrola Revolution GO is a semi-automatic 3-speed belt driven turntable that support playback of 33-1/3, 45 (adapter included), and 78 RPM records (requires 78 compatible cartridge/stylus: sold separately). There is a Auto Stop function that will automatically stop the turntable from spinning when playback is finished. The tone-arm still has to be moved manually to and from the tone-arm rest and record.
AT-3600LA Cartridge: The Revolution GO turntable includes a pre-mounted Audio Technica MM (moving magnetic) AT-3600LA cartridge/stylus assembly. The AT-3600LA MM cartridge/stylus assembly is well know for its high dependability, long-lasting durability, and well-balanced sound quality.
Bluetooth 5.0: The Victrola Revolution GO features built-in Bluetooth 5.0 with support for wireless audio streaming (A2DP). The Revolution GO can act as as a Bluetooth Receiver or Transmitter. You can pair multiple devices with the turntable system, but only one device can be used at a time for playback. The unit has a 33' wireless Bluetooth range.
- Receiver Mode: In Receiver mode, the Revolution Go can wirelessly receive audio content from your Bluetooth enabled source device (such as your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer) for playback. Audio playback can be heard from the turntable's built-in speakers, RCA line output, or headphone jack (but not simultaneously).
- Transmitter Mode: In Transmitter mode, the Revolution Go can wirelessly transmit an audio signal from the vinyl record that is playing to a Bluetooth enabled set of headphones, AV receiver, or integrated amplifier. In Transmitter mode, the turntable's built-in speakers, RCA line output, and headphone jack are deactivated and cannot be utilized.
Note: The Bluetooth Receiver and Transmitter modes cannot be used at the same time (you must select one or the other).
Built-In Stereo Speakers: The Victrola Revolution GO features a built-in 10 watt stereo speaker system to listen to your vinyl record music collection and Bluetooth audio sources.
RCA Line Output: In addition to wireless Bluetooth connectivity and built-in speakers, the Victrola Revolution GO is outfitted with a stereo RCA line-level output for a hardwired connection to an AV receiver or integrated amplifier with a Phono MM input. If your AV receiver or integrated amp does not have a Phono MM input, then you'll need to purchase an external Phono preamplifier (sold separately - see Accessories Tab).
Note: The RCA line output and Bluetooth Transmitter mode cannot be used at the same time.
Headphone Jack: The Revolution GO also features a rear-panel 3.5mm headphone jack that allows you to connect a set of wired headphones for private listening. The headphone jack can be use to privately listen to your vinyl record collection and Bluetooth audio. When a set of headphones is connected, the unit's RCA line output, Bluetooth transmitter, and built-in speakers are deactivated and muted.
Portable Design: For easy carrying, the Revolution GO features a retractable handle and detachable guitar strap, which can be replaced with a guitar strap of your choice for a customizable carrying solution. The removable lid doubles as a display for your five vinyl records of the day.
- Be careful using the unit in direct sunlight or wet weather conditions. This unit cannot get wet in any way and direct sunlight can damage some vinyl records during playback. Always check weather conditions before taking the unit or vinyl records outside.
- When the unit is moved from a cold or warm place, or is used following a sudden temperature change, there is the danger that water vapor in the air may condense on the unit, preventing proper operation. In such cases, leave the unit for 1-2 hours after plugging it into an AC outlet to allow it to stabilize at the temperature of its surroundings.
Rechargeable Battery: The Victrola Revolution GO is a battery-powered turntable that allows you to take your vinyl records practically any place you want to listen them. The rechargeable lithium battery (7.2V/2500mA) provides up to 13 hours of continuous playback. The included AC power adapter is used to charge the the battery. It takes approximately 4 hours to full charge the battery.
|Play Mode||Volume Level||Playback Time|
Note: The turntable system will automatically go into Standby mode (Off), when there is no audio playback or operation for approximately 15 minutes to conserve battery life.
1 question already asked