About the Victrola Premiere S1
Get deeper bass with your favorite records
Get deeper bass with your favorite records
The Victrola Premiere S1 subwoofer is designed to add deep bass to the company's Premiere V1 turntable system, but it's powerful enough and flexible enough to work with just about any existing equipment you have. It features a 6-1/2" front-firing woofer powered by a built-in 70-watt amplifier.
You've got multiple wired and wireless input options: connect it wirelessly via Bluetooth to your Premiere V1 system, or you can use the stereo or mono RCA line-level inputs to hook it up to other kinds of home audio equipment.
- front-firing 6-1/2" woofer and built-in 70-watt amplifier
- connects wirelessly to Victrola Premiere V1 turntable system
- mode button lets you select from multiple connection options:
- mono RCA subwoofer input
- L/R RCA line-level inputs (Y-cable included)
- wireless operation with Premiere V1 turntable system via Bluetooth
- rotary volume and crossover controls on back panel
Dimensions and warranty:
- 9-1/8"W x 11-1/16"H x 10-13/16"D
- weight: 10.47 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VPS-650-ESP
What's in the box:
Victrola Premiere S1 owner's manual
- Powered subwoofer
- 6' AC power cord
- 8' Mono-RCA to Stereo-RCA cable
- Quick Start Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Victrola Premiere S1
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||6 1/2|
|Amplifier Output (watts)||70|
|Frequency Response||Not gi Hz|
|Preamp-Level Inputs||Mono-RCA, Stereo|
|Low-Pass Crossover Freq||30-200Hz|
|High-Pass Crossover Freq||None|
|Speaker Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Speaker Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Powered Subwoofer: The Victrola Premiere S1 Subwoofer houses a front-firing 6.5" woofer that is powered by a built-in 70 watt amplifier for dynamic low-end bass. The front-firing 6.5" woofer is paired with a down-firing 6.5" passive radiator for bigger, deeper bass response. Premiere S1 Subwoofer's enclosure features a premium woodgrain vinyl finish and a detachable black cloth grille.
Wireless Bluetooth Connection: The Premiere S1 Subwoofer features built-in Bluetooth 5.0, so it can wirelessly connect to the Victrola Premiere V1 Music System (sold separately). The Victrola Premier V1 Music System will wirelessly send its low-end bass frequencies to the Premiere S1 Subwoofer via Bluetooth. The wireless range is 33'.
- You will need to press and hold the "Mode" button on back of the Premiere S1 Subwoofer and the "Pair" button on back of the Victrola Premiere V1 Music System to wirelessly pair the two units together.
- Wireless connectivity is only supported by the Victrola Premier V1 Music System (not compatible with other audio systems). A hardwired connection (see below) is required for other audio systems.
Line-Level RCA Inputs: In addition to wirelessly compatibility with the Victrola Premiere V1 Music System, the Premiere S1 Subwoofer is outfitted with a mono-RCA input and a stereo RCA input for connection to an AV receiver, powered speakers, or soundbar that feature a LFE or stereo analog output.
- You cannot use the mono-RCA and stereo RCA inputs at the same time. Press the Mode button on the rear-panel of the subwoofer to select Mono or Stereo RCA.
- You cannot use either line-level input and Bluetooth at the same time. Press the Mode button on the rear-panel of the powered sub to select Mono, Stereo, or Bluetooth.
Controls: The Premiere S1 Subwoofer is equipped with rear-panel volume and low pass crossover controls to tailer the subwoofer's output and sound to your audio system. The low pass crossover is variable and can be adjusted between 30Hz and 200Hz.
- The low pass crossover is utilized by the Premier S1 Subwoofer's mono-RCA and stereo RCA inputs, as well as the Bluetooth connection.
- If you are connecting an AV receiver with a LFE output, turn the subwoofer's low pass crossover all the way to 200Hz and utilize the bass management settings of your AV receiver.
AC Power Cord: The Victrola Premiere S1 Subwoofer comes with a detachable 6' AC power cord (two-prong C7) that connects to the back of the powered subwoofer and an AC power outlet or surge protector (sold separately - see Accessories Tab).