About the Victrola Premiere V1 Turntable Music System
A complete music-playing system
The Victrola Premiere V1 turntable system is an all-in-one music listening station that can even help upgrade your TV sound.
A complete music-playing system
The Victrola Premiere V1 turntable music system is an all-in-one option for listening to analog and digital music, and it can even help upgrade your TV sound. The system consists of a belt-drive turntable with built-in powered stereo speakers. Bluetooth input lets you stream from a compatible device, and VinylStream™ wireless output lets you stream to a set of wireless speakers or headphones (not included).
Wired inputs and outputs
The V1's back panel includes an optical input for connecting a digital source, like a CD player or compatible TV. A 3.5mm aux input lets you directly connect an analog audio source. There's also a 3.5mm headphone output for private listening. A stereo RCA line output can pass signal to your existing receiver or amp, if you prefer to play the turntable through larger speakers. There's even a subwoofer output if you prefer to add a powered sub, like the matching Victrola Premiere S1.
- Featured in our article: Best turntables for 2023
- belt-driven turntable with built-in powered stereo speaker system
- 10 watts x 2 built-in amplification
- Bluetooth® 5.0 lets you stream music from a compatible device
- semi-automatic belt-driven turntable
- anti-resonant aluminum platter
- straight aluminum tonearm with factory-installed VPC-190 moving magnet cartridge
- speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 rpm (speed selector switch on rear panel)
- Vinyl Stream™ technology allows you to stream your record to an external Bluetooth speaker or headphones (sold separately)
- rear-panel connections:
- optical digital input for connecting a CD player or compatible TV
- 3.5mm analog aux input
- stereo RCA line level output
- 3.5mm headphone output
- mono RCA subwoofer output
- wireless subwoofer pairing button
- illuminated function knob for power on, source selection, and volume control
- included cover for tonearm and platter
- remote control included
Dimensions and warranty:
- 16-9/16"W x 7-7/16"H x 16-11/16"D
- weight: 13.55 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VPA-583-ESP
What's in the box:
- Turntable with built-in speakers
- Headshell/cartridge/stylus assembly (pre-installed on tonearm)
- Belt (pre-installed)
- 6' AC power cord
- Remote control
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- 6' Optical digital cable
- 45 RPM adapter
- Dust cover
- Quick Start Guide
- Online Registration Card
Victrola Premiere V1 Turntable Music System reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Victrola Premiere V1 Turntable Music System
Premium Components: The Premiere V1 turntable system includes Victrola's first high-performance moving magnetic (MM) cartridge, the VPC-190, and a custom aluminum tonearm to recreate the dynamics of a high-end premium audio system with a wider frequency response and specified downforce. Its metal platter, silicone slip mat, and uniquely designed dust cover create the perfect fusion of record protection and design so the system can seamlessly integrate into any room of your home.
Manual Belt Drive (2-Speed): The Victrola Premiere V1 turntable system features a manual belt drive design that supports playback of 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records (a 45 RPM adapter is included).
Built-In Stereo Speakers: The Victrola Premiere V1 turntable incorporates a built-in 20 watt stereo speaker system that make listening to your favorite vinyl records easier and more enjoyable. The V1 Stereo Turntable's built-in speaker system features patent-pending anti-vibration technology that provides listeners with a crisp and clear listening experience without sacrificing volume or bass response that most often come with a traditional all-in-one record player solution.
Wired & Wireless Sub Connection: For even fuller sound with bigger bass response, you can add a wired or wireless powered subwoofer (sold separately). The Premiere V1 turntable system wirelessly connects via Bluetooth to Victrola's Premiere V1 powered subwoofer (sold separately). A mono-RCA sub output also allows you to add any powered subwoofer to the Premiere V1 turntable system.
- Wireless connectivity is only supported by the Victrola Premiere V1 powered subwoofer (not compatible with other wireless subwoofers). Only one wireless subwoofer can be connected at a time.
- The Premiere V1's mono-RCA sub output is full-range, so your powered subwoofer will require a built-in low pass crossover filter.
Note: You can only connect one type of subwoofer at a time; wired or wireless (not both).
Bluetooth 5.0: The Victrola Premiere V1 features built-in Bluetooth 5.0 with support for wireless audio streaming (A2DP). The Premiere V1 turntable system can act as as a Bluetooth Receiver or Transmitter. You can pair multiple devices with the turntable system, but only one device can be used at a time for playback. The unit has a 33' wireless Bluetooth range.
- Receiver Mode: In Receiver mode, the Premiere V1 can wirelessly receive audio content from your Bluetooth enabled source device (such as your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer) for playback. Audio playback can be heard from the turntable's built-in speakers, RCA line output, or headphone jack (but not simultaneously).
- Transmitter Mode: In Transmitter mode, the Premiere V1 can wirelessly transmit an audio signal from a vinyl record that is playing to a Bluetooth enabled set of headphones, AV receiver, or integrated amplifier. In Transmitter mode, the turntable's built-in speakers, RCA line output, and headphone jack are deactivated and cannot be utilized.
Note: The Bluetooth Receiver and Transmitter modes cannot be used at the same time (you must select one or the other).
Analog & Digital Inputs: In addition to wireless Bluetooth connectivity, the Victrola V1 turntable system is outfitted with an analog audio input and digital audio input. The analog audio input consists of a stereo minijack (3.5mm) connector, while the digital audio input consists of a optical (toslink) digital connector. The optical digital input only supports 2ch PCM audio (not compatible with Dolby Digital or DTS).
Stereo RCA Output: The stereo RCA output allows you to connect the Victrola Premiere V1 turntable system to the Phono MM input of an AV receiver or integrated amplifier. If your AV receiver or integrated amp does not have a Phono MM input, then you'll need to purchase an external Phono preamplifier (sold separately - see Accessories Tab).
Note: When the stereo RCA output is utilizes, the turntable system's built-in speakers are deactivated and muted.
Headphone Output: A rear-panel 3.5mm headphone jack allows you to connect a set of wired headphones for private listening. Connecting a set of headphones will mute with built-in speakers, as well as deactivate the stereo RCA and subwoofer outputs.
Remote Control: The included IR remote provides basic wireless operation of the Victrola Premiere V1 turntable system. Remote control functions include Power On/Off, Source Selection, and Volume Up/Down.
Detachable AC Power Cord: The Victrola Premiere V1 comes with a detachable 6' AC power cord (2-prong C7) that plugs into the back of the turntable system and into an AC wall outlet or surge protector (sold separately - see Accessories Tab).
1 question already asked