About the Juke Audio Juke-6
A networking amplifier for versatile multi-room audio
A networking amplifier for versatile multi-room audio
Juke Audio amplifiers give you easy access to streaming music sources via your home network, and they distribute clear sound to wired in-wall and in-ceiling speakers throughout your home. The 12-channel Juke-6 can drive speaker pairs in up to six rooms. It boasts a clean Class D amplifier section, an intuitive web interface, and the option to add connections for external sources.
Powerful web interface
The Juke-6's web interface where this amp really shines. It behaves almost like an app but works entirely from a browser — no need to install anything from an app store. The app has four different "streaming" inputs, meaning four users can independently stream different sources to different zones.
Stream your favorite albums using AirPlay, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, Pandora®, Spotify® Connect, and YouTube. You can also play audio streams from Spectrum TV, various podcasting platforms, and more. Logging into the interface as an administrator lets you assign custom names to your zones and set their relative volumes. While streaming, you can control the volume with your mobile device using its onboard volume controls.
Even cooler, if you own two or more Juke Audio amplifiers, they can wirelessly link together. They're seen collectively on the web interface as one device on the network.
Connections for external sources
The Juke-6 has two USB Type-A ports for expanding available input sources using optional third-party adapters (not included). For example, you could add RCA analog inputs or a Bluetooth receiver. There are three removeable terminal blocks on the back that handle up to 12-gauge speaker wire. The amp connects to your home network using built-in Wi-Fi, or you can use the Ethernet port on the back for an even more stable wired connection.
- 6-zone, 12-channel multi-room audio amplifier
- built-in Wi-Fi
- web interface for wireless music streaming and system control
- efficient Class D amplifier outputs 20 watts per channel RMS (40 watts per zone)
Wireless streaming features:
- intuitive web-based interface for control
- stream audio to any combination of zones simultaneously
- up to four independent streaming inputs
- unlimited number of users can access the interface at any time
- supported streaming sources: Apple Music, Spotify, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, Pandora, podcast streaming services, YouTube, Spectrum TV, DirecTV, and more
- Note: support for Android and other operating systems currently requires third-party software or applications (like AirMusic or DoubleTwist Pro) that allow these devices to stream using AirPlay
- combine multiple Juke amplifiers into one larger system
- three removable terminal blocks for speaker connections
- terminals accept up to 12-gauge wire
- Ethernet port for a wired connection to your network
- two USB Type-A ports for adding optional third-party adapters for Bluetooth and analog input sources
- compatible with speakers rated from 2 to 8 ohms
- 15"W x 3"H x 8"D
- weight: 6 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Juke 6
What's in the box:
- 6-Zone (12-channel) amplifier
- Four 8-pin Euroblock connectors
- 71" Power cord (IEC 3-pin)
- 5' Ethernet cable
- 2 Rack-mount plates
- Four 3/8" machine-screws
- Instruction sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Juke Audio Juke-6
Features & specs
|Number of Channels||---|
|Power Output per Channel (8 ohms)||20|
|Power Output per Channel (6 ohms)||---|
|Power Output per Channel (4 ohms)||---|
|Bridged Power per Channel||---|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Inputs & Outputs|
|Number of Inputs||---|
|Removable Power Cord||---|
6-Zone Amplifier: The Juke-6 amplifier can provide 6 zones of stereo audio playback (12-channels), letting you stream music to multiple rooms in your home or business. The Juke-6 allows up to 4 people to stream different audio sources to any combination of zones via WiFi.
Audio Sources: The Juke-6 lets you stream audio directly from any music app, like Apple Music, Spotify, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, Pandora, Podcasts, YouTube, Spectrum TV, DirecTV, and more, using Airplay (iPhone, iPad, Mac, etc.) or Spotify Connect. Android users can stream from any app using AirMusic. Streaming is all done through a WiFi connection to the Juke-6. Two USB ports let you connect line-level analog audio sources using an optional USB-Analog device (sold separately).
Network Connection: The Juke-6 can be tied into your home or business network either through a WiFi connection or through a wired connection to the built-in Ethernet port. A 5' Ethernet cable is provided for a wired connection. The 6-zone amplifier can connect to 2.4GHz or 5GHz frequency bands, however they should not share the same SSID.
Configuration & Control: Once the Juke-6 is connected to your network, the Administrator Settings can be accessed by entering juke.local in Safari or by entering the Juke's IP address, allowing you to configure the settings. The 6-zone amplifier can have an unlimited number of users that can each adjust zone volumes, edit sources, edit zone names, and more through the easy-to-use Web Interface that behaves like an app, but without having to install anything. Up to 4 devices can play simultaneously to any of the 6 zones.
- To access and control the Juke-6, devices must be connected to the same WiFi band.
- The Juke-6 does not include any front-panel controls for operation.
Amplifier: The Juke-6 features a Class-D amplifier that's designed to be efficient and run cooler than typical amplifiers. Each channel can provide up to 20W RMS/40W peak power (80W peak per zone). Connected speakers can range from 2Ω to 8Ω, allowing multiple 4- or 8-ohm speakers to be connected in parallel (minimum 2Ω total).
Connections: All speaker output connections on the Juke-6 are made through removable 8-pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connectors - each featuring stereo outputs for two zones. The speaker output connectors can accommodate speaker wire up to 12-gauge in size.
Note: The Juke-6 includes a fourth output connector (Zone 7&8) which will not be active. This lets you easily upgrade to 8 zones through an over-the-air firmware update (purchase required).
Mounting: The Juke-6 multi-zone amplifier includes rubber feet for placing it on a flat surface. Rack-ears and hardware are also included for rack-mounting the amplifier in a standard 19" rack.
- Amplifier Topology: Class D
- Output Power (per channel):
- RMS: 20W
- Peak: 40W
- Output Channels: 12
- Output Zones: 6
- Simultaneous Playback Devices: Up to 4
- Number of Users: Unlimited
- Internal Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core
- Network Connection: RJ-45 (Ethernet) or WiFi
1 question already asked