- custom-designed speaker stand for Dynaudio center channel speakers
- provides an attractive, rock-solid foundation for your speaker
- includes two pairs of tilt wedges for aiming your speaker up or down
- one pair is angled at a 4° pitch, the other pair at a 8.8° pitch
- included adjustable spiked feet can be installed for increased leveling capability
- 13-13/16"W x 2-13/16"H x 9-13/16"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 452400
What's in the box:
- Center channel loudspeaker stand
- 4 Tilt wedges
- 4 Spike feet (w/ nuts attached)
- 4 Protective discs
- 2 Hex-bolts
- Assembly Instruction
Dynaudio Center Base reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Dynaudio Center Base
Compatibility: The Center Base is ideal for use with the Dynaudio's Emit M15C, Excite X24 or the Focus 210 C center channel loudspeaker; as well as Dynaudio's Contour SC and SCX center speakers; or even other brand's of center channel speakers with similar size, shape, and weight. The Dynaudio Center Base will allow the speaker to be angled for dispersion radiating upwards or downwards, and is suited for a wide range of center channel models.
Tilt Wedges: The Center Base itself is provided with two pair of tilt wedges that offer four selectable pitch angels of 4° or 8.8° upwards or downwards each, for selectable directivity in either regard.
- Dimensions with 4° Wedge (Rubber Feet Installed): 13.75" (w) x 2.25" (h) x 9.375" (d)
- Dimensions with 8° Wedge (Rubber Feet Installed): 13.75" (w) x 2.5" (h) x 9.375" (d)
- Never tilt the Center Base itself, as combined with the inclined position of the wedges may cause the center speaker to slide off.
- Ensure the speaker's center of gravity is well within the surface of the Center Base, since the center of gravity is likely to be more towards the front of the speaker cabinet (where the drivers are located).
Rubber & Spike Feet: The Center Base features four integrated rubber feet for safe and secure placement on your AV furniture. It also includes four spike feet which can be screwed into the bottom of the Center base for greater resonance damping while also offering leveling capabilities. Four protective discs are supplied that fit under the spike feet to protect the surface of your AV furniture.
- Dimensions with Spike Feet & Discs (4° Wedge Installed): 13.75" (w) x 3.3125" (h) x 9.375" (d)
- Dimensions with Spike Feet & Discs (8° Wedge Installed): 13.75" (w) 3.5625" (h) x 9.375" (d)
Note: When positioning the Center Base in place, make sure the Spike Feet will not cause any damage to your AV furniture.
Simple Installation: Fitting a compatible center channel speaker to the Center Base is fairly straightforward and the complete assembly allows for unobtrusive positioning of the center channel loudspeaker either above or below the video display (see Assembly Instructions).