Wireless range extender for Xeo powered stereo speakers
- wireless extender increases streaming and control range between Dynaudio Connect and Xeo speakers
- three-position input and output ID switches allow daisy-chaining of two Extenders
- power supply with micro USB cable included
- 5-1/2"W x 1-5/16"H x 4"D
- weight: 8 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Wireless extender
- AC power adapter (attached 5' DC cord terminated by a microUSB connector)
- 3 AC plug inserts (US/UK/AU)
- "First Time Setup" guide
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Wireless RF Transmission (16-bit/48kHz): The Extender from Dynaudio uses RF (2.4/5.2/5.8GHz) to wirelessly receive and transmit a 16-bit/48kHz audio signal from the Dynaudio Connect to your Xeo or Focus loudspeakers, or the Dynaudio Link.
Connect Series: Dynaudio's Connect series consists of the following wireless components and powered speakers to create a wireless multi-room/multi-source audio distribution system (up to 3 Zones).
- Dynaudio Connect: The Dynaudio Connect (sold separately) connects to your home WiFi network and lets you stream music directly from your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer. Dynaudio Connect even supports Spotify Connect, so you can stream music directly from your Spotify account. The Connect also features analog inputs (including 3.5mm Aux and stereo RCA input), as well as digital inputs (including USB-B and optical/coaxial digital) to connect your external analog and digital audio devices. In addition, the Dynaudio Connect offers built-in Bluetooth.
- Xeo & Focal Speakers: Dynaudio's Xeo & Focus powered speakers (sold separately) can wirelessly connect with the Dynaudio Connect to create a wireless multi-room distribution audio system.
- Xeo Master Remote: The Xeo Master Remote (sold separately) can be used to turn the speakers on and off, change the volume, and select a Dynaudio Connect (up to 3) and its connected signal sources.
- Xeo Extender: The Xeo Extender (sold separately) extends the reception range of the Dynaudio Connect. As a result, Xeo speakers or other Xeo components can be operated further away from the Dynaudio Connect.
- Dynaudio Link: The Dynaudio Link (sold separately) receives wireless signals from a Dynaudio Connect and outputs analog and digital signals from its connections to your existing stereo system.
Power Requirements: The Dynaudio Extender includes an AC power which will need to be plugged into an AC outlet or surge protector (sold separately).
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.