About the Dynaudio Stand 20
Get the most out of your Dynaudio speakers
Own a pair of stand-mountable Dynaudio speakers? Give them the best possible foundation with the Dynaudio Stand 20. These high-quality, custom-designed stands keep your speakers as movement-free as possible, giving you a wide, accurate soundstage and precise musical imaging. Spiked feet and protective rubber rings are included for use on carpet or hardwood floors.
- custom-designed stands for Dynaudio stand-mount speakers
- provides an attractive, rock-solid foundation for your speaker
- constructed from high-quality aluminum
- columns can be filled with sand or shot (not included) during assembly for additional mass and stability
- integrated cable management allows speaker wire to be hidden away
- top plate is equipped with non-stick rubber pads for a strong "grip" on the speaker
- 12-7/16"W x 24-1/8"H x 14-15/16"D (with spikes installed)
- weight: 10.1 lbs. each
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 45242022
What's in the box:
- 2 Bases
- 2 Top-plates
- 2 Upright posts
- 8 Spike feet
- 8 Counter-sunk bolts
- 8 Pan-head bolts
- 8 Self-tapping screws
- 2 Hex-keys
- Assembly Instructions
Dynaudio Stand 20 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Dynaudio Stand 20
Compatibility: The Dynaudio Stand 20 provides a stable platform designed to match Dynaudio's range of bookshelf, stand-mount, and wireless loudspeakers from its Emit, Excite, Evoke, and Xeo series. The Stand 20's shape and design beautifully complements the clean lines of Dynaudio's latest speakers. The Dynaudio Stand 20 can also be used with other brands of speakers of similar size and weight.
Sturdy Aluminum Construction: Dynaudio's Stand 20 features sturdy aluminum construction with a satin powder-coated finish. The top-plate is mounted with non-stick rubber pads, which provide enough friction for the speakers not to fall off even if the stand is tilted within 10 degrees, while also providing some vibration control. The Stand 20 includes a sand compartment at the front to facilitate filling the stand with sand to give the stand even more weight and stability.
Wire & Cable Management: At the back of the speaker stand's column, there is a cable compartment, with a large cutout at the top to allow you to run for instance speaker wire, audio cables, and power cords through the stand.
Rubber & Spike Feet: The Stand 20's base is mounted with rubber feet to be used when placing the stand on hardwood and tile floors. The Stand 20 also comes with spikes for carpeted floors. The spikes are adjustable from the top of the base for easier access.
- Dimensions w/ Rubber Feet: 12.4375" (w) x 23.625" (h) x 14.9375" (d)
- Dimensions w/ Spike Feet: 12.4375" (w) x 24.125" (h) x 14.9375" (d)