- low-profile wall mounts for Dynaudio Xeo 2 powered speakers
- offers two different mounting positions
- the back-most mounting hole positions the speaker closer to the wall for forward-firing sound
- the front-most mounting hole brings the speaker away from the wall, allowing it to be turned 180° in either direction
- integrated speaker cable management slot on underside of bracket
- speaker distance from the wall: 3/4" or 1-1/2"
- high-quality aluminum construction
- mounting hardware included
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 3066030
What's in the box:
- 2 Wall brackets
- 2 Speaker brackets
- 2 Self-adhesive pads
- 2 Machine screws
- Installation Diagram
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Dynaudio Xeo 2 Wall Bracket
Compatibility: The Xeo wall brackets allow you to directly mount the Dynaudio Xeo 10 or Xeo 2 speakers (sold separately) on a wall. You can configure the Xeo wall brackets to almost flush mount the Xeo 10 or 2 speakers to a wall, or alternatively mount the Xeo speakers with some extra space to the wall so you can angle the speaker 180° left or right.
Solid Aluminum Construction: The Xeo wall-brackets are made of solid aluminum and provide a low-resonance, rigid and elegant bracket for the Dynaudio Xeo 10 or 2 speakers. They are available in a black or silver finish.
Cable Management: There is a cutout in the mounting brackets which allow you to route the power cables of the Xeo 10 or 2 speakers through for connection.
Installation: The Xeo wall brackets feature a two-piece design - a wall bracket and a speaker bracket. The wall bracket should be mounted to a wood stud using wood screws (not included). The speaker bracket inserts into the bottom of the Xeo 10 or speaker and secures to the wall bracket using the included M6 machine screw.