About the House of Marley Get Together
Superior sound, sustainably crafted
Superior sound, sustainably crafted
The House of Marley Get Together makes a great all-around portable Bluetooth speaker for home or office. It delivers finely detailed sound and its eco-friendly construction minimizes its environmental impact. The speaker's Bluetooth has a range of up to 98 feet, so you can really move around as you stream your tunes.
The signature Bob Marley sound
The Get Together features two 3-1/2" woofers and two 1" tweeters. The drivers are custom-tuned to produce a vibrant sound with crisp detail to keep you jamming.
This speaker's fabric covering is made from House of Marley's REWIND™ fabric. This sturdy material is a mixture of reclaimed organic cotton, reclaimed hemp, and recycled plastic bottles.
The front and back panels are solid bamboo. They're attractive, durable — and sustainable. Bamboo grows quickly (as much as several inches a day). And it thrives in soil too depleted for other crops, making it an ideal alternative to trees as a wood source.
Ready for your smartphone
Stream music wirelessly from your paired smartphone via Bluetooth. And if a call comes in, you can have a hands-free conversation, thanks to the built-in mic.
The Get Together gives you up to eight hours of operation from its built-in rechargeable battery. There's even a USB-A charging port, so you can keep your smartphone powered up.
Promoting music and supporting our planet
House of Marley builds their products out of sustainable materials like responsibly forested woods, recycled silicone and plastics, and recyclable aluminum. The company was created in collaboration with the Marley family to carry on Bob Marley's legacy of love for music and the planet, and it supports global reforestation and ocean preservation through partnerships with One Tree Planted and Surfrider charities.
- portable Bluetooth stereo speaker system
- up to 98-foot wireless range
- two 3-1/2" woofers, two 1" tweeters
- built-in microphone for hands-free calls
- USB-A charging port
- 3.5mm stereo minijack auxiliary input
- solid bamboo faceplate
- REWIND fabric covering, — a mixture of reclaimed organic cotton, reclaimed hemp, and recycled PET
- built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 8 hours
- universal AC power adapter
- 15-13/16"W x 5-1/8"H x 3-15/16"D
- weight: 7.3 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # EM-JA006-SB
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth portable speaker
- AC power adapter (attached 5.5' DC cord)
- 4 Power plugs (US/US/AU/EU)
- Warranty Information and Instructions
House of Marley Get Together reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the House of Marley Get Together
Features & specs
|Power and Battery Info|
|Built-in Battery||Y (8 hours)|
|Charges External Device Via USB||Yes|
|Runs On AC Power||Yes|
|Bluetooth Version And Supported Audio Formats|
|Other Wireless Features|
|Unison Pairing (Party Mode)||No|
|Woofer Type||Plastic Cone|
|Frequency Response||Not given|
|Amplification (Watts RMS)||Not given|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
2-Way Driver Design: The Marley Get Together Bluetooth speaker features two 1" soft-dome tweeters and two 3.5" cone woofers powered by a built-in Class D amplifier, plus a rear-firing port for vibrant and crisp details of your favorite music.
Bluetooth 4.2: The Marley Get Together speaker features built-in Bluetooth 4.2 with support for wireless audio stream (A2DP) and control (AVRCP), as well as hands-free communication (HFP). You can pair multiple devices to the speaker, but only one device can be connected for playback or phone use at a time. The Bluetooth speaker has a wireless range up to 98'.
- Wireless Audio Streaming: Support for wireless audio streaming gives you to ability to wirelessly stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet, laptop, and desktop computer to the Bluetooth speaker. You can operate Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track, and Volume Up/Down from the speaker's top-panel controls. Advanced music control will still need to be handled from your Bluetooth source device.
- Hands-Free Communication: A built-in microphone and support for Bluetooth hands-free communication lets you use the Get Together as a wireless speakerphone for your paired Apple iPhone or Android smartphone. Simply speak into the built-in microphone to carry on your side of the conversation and the other party will be heard through the Get Together speaker. You are able to answer and end calls from the speaker's top-panel controls. You'll still need to use your smartphone to make phone calls and the call will automatically switch over to the Get Together speaker.
Aux Input: In addition to Bluetooth wireless audio streaming, the Marley Get Together Bluetooth speaker also features a 3.5mm Aux input for a hardwired connection of a portable audio source device. The Aux input takes priority over the wireless Bluetooth connection, so when a source device is plugged into the 3.5mm input, the speaker will automatically switch to the Aux input source.
USB-A Charging Port: The Get Together is capable of recharging the battery of your smartphone or tablet device from the speaker's built-in USB-A port (5V/2A). Now you don't need to carry an extra charger to keep your devices powered up. This USB port does not support audio playback.
Power Requirements: The Get Together Bluetooth speaker includes an AC power adapter with attached 5.5' cord, plus features a built-in, lithium-ion rechargeable battery that provides up to 8 hours of playback time. The AC power adapter supplies power to the speaker system and charges the built-in battery at the same time. It takes approximately 8 hours to fully charge the battery.
Note: The Get Together speaker system is not water or dust proof, and not weather resistant.
Sustainable Material Construction: Embrace your natural style with Marley's message of craftsmanship and sustainability. The Get Together is designed with solid bamboo and an eco-friendly REWIND fabric.
- Bamboo Faceplate: Crafted from one of the world's fastest growing plants, CNC-milled bamboo provides the speaker with a modern look that's rooted in a highly renewable and easy to maintain natural resource. Produced using a carbon positive process, bamboo has a higher compressive strength than wood and a tensile strength that rivals steel.
- Rewind Fabric: REWIND fabric is weaved from recycled materials to create a durable, high quality product. It is constructed from a distinctive blend of 30% reclaimed organic cotton, 30% reclaimed hemp, and 40% recycled PET. Organic cotton is grown without chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and insecticides-all of which carry toxins that can harm the surrounding environment.