About the House of Marley No Bounds
An eco-friendly speaker made for the outdoors
An eco-friendly speaker made for the outdoors
The House of Marley No Bounds portable Bluetooth speaker was made for outdoor adventure. This rugged little speaker is dust-proof and waterproof. It also floats. You'll enjoy that classic Marley sound with a surprising amount of punch. And you can wirelessly pair two No Bounds speakers for stereo sound.
This speaker's made with sustainable, recycled, and reclaimed materials. It uses recyclable aluminum, and its fabric covering is made from House of Marley's REWIND™ fabric. This sturdy material is a mixture of reclaimed organic cotton, reclaimed hemp, and recycled plastic bottles.
The body is made of REGRIND™ cork. This organic cork is responsibly harvested and gives the speaker its buoyancy in water. The speaker also uses medical-grade, non-toxic REGRIND™ silicone that's safe for the environment and for you.
Promoting music and supporting our planet
House of Marley builds their products out of sustainable materials like responsibly forested woods, recycled silicone and plastics, and recyclable aluminum. The company was created in collaboration with the Marley family to carry on Bob Marley's legacy of love for music and the planet, and it supports global reforestation and ocean preservation through partnerships with One Tree Planted and Surfrider charities.
- portable Bluetooth stereo speaker system
- built-in microphone for hands-free calls
- 3.5mm stereo minijack auxiliary input
- wirelessly pair two No Bounds speakers for stereo sound
- made with recycled, reclaimed, and sustainable materials
- REGRIND organic cork
- REWIND fabric covering — a mixture of reclaimed organic cotton, reclaimed hemp, and recycled PET
- REGRIND silicone
- recyclable aluminum
- IP67-rated waterproof and dust-proof
- buoyant in water
- built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 10 hours
- carabiner included
- 21" USB-A charging cable included
- 5-5/16" dia. x 2"D
- weight: 13.76 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # EM-JA015-SB
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth portable speaker
- 21" microUSB-to-USB cable
- Carabiner clip
- Warranty Informantion and Instructions
House of Marley No Bounds reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the House of Marley No Bounds
Features & specs
|Weather Resistance||Dust-proof/Waterproof (IP67)|
|Power and Battery Info|
|Built-in Battery||Y (10 hours)|
|Charges External Device Via USB||No|
|Runs On AC Power||No|
|Bluetooth Version And Supported Audio Formats|
|Other Wireless Features|
|Unison Pairing (Party Mode)||Yes|
|Midrange Type||Plastic Cone|
|Amplification (Watts RMS)||Not given|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
IP67 Rated: The Marley No Bounds Bluetooth portable speaker is IP67 rated, making it water and dust proof. The IP67 rating means the speaker is totally protected against dust and is protected against the effects of temporary immersion in water up to 1 meter (3.3') for 30 minutes. The Bluetooth portable speaker is even designed to float, so you don't lose it in the water. The speaker's rugged enclosure is constructed from a combination of of REGRIND silicone, recyclable aluminum, and organic cork. It also features a REWIND fabric grille made of organic cotton, reclaimed hemp, and recycled PET.
- Recyclable Aluminum: Recyclable aluminum can be found in the construction of the speaker's enclosure design. Utilizing recyclable aluminum, an efficiently reusable metal, significantly reduces the amount of the material entering waste stream.
- REGRIND Silicone: The speaker enclosure's exterior is finished with REGRIND Silicone. REGRIND Silicone is a specially created material made by reclaiming and upcycling post-process and post-consumer waste.
- REWIND Fabric: REWIND fabric is weaved from recycled materials to create a durable, high quality product. It is constructed from a distinctive blend of 30% reclaimed organic cotton, 30% reclaimed hemp, and 40% recycled PET. Organic cotton is grown without chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and insecticides-all of which carry toxins that can harm the surrounding environment.
- Organic Cork: The back of the speaker enclosure is made from organic cord. Renewable, biodegradable and 100% natural, organic cork is obtained through an environmentally friendly harvesting process that ensures the tree's continued life.
Note: The rubber cap that covers the Aux input and microUSB charging port must be installed to retain the IP67 rating for protection against water and dust.
Audio Section: The Marley No Bounds Bluetooth portable speaker features a single full-range driver powered by a built-in Class D amplifier, plus a rear-firing passive radaotr for an overall frequency response of 150Hz to 20kHz (-10dB). You can listen to a single No Bounds Bluetooth portable speaker or you can wirelessly pair two No Bounds speakers together via BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) for bigger sound (no more than two speakers can be paired together). When two No Bounds speakers are wirelessly paired together, the Bluetooth wireless range is limited to 33'.
Bluetooth 4.2: The Marley No Bounds portable speaker features built-in Bluetooth 4.2 with support for wireless audio stream (A2DP) and control (AVRCP), as well as hands-free communication (HFP). You can pair multiple devices to the speaker, but only device can be connected for playback or phone use at a time. The Bluetooth speaker has a wireless range up to 98'.
- Wireless Audio Streaming: Support for wireless audio streaming gives you to ability to wirelessly stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet, laptop, and desktop computer to the Bluetooth portable speaker. You can operate Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track, and Volume Up/Down from the speaker's top-panel controls. Advanced music control will still need to be handled from your Bluetooth source device.
- Hands-Free Communication: A built-in microphone and support for Bluetooth hands-free communication lets you use the No Bounds as a wireless speakerphone for your paired Apple iPhone or Android smartphone. Simply speak into the built-in microphone to carry on your side of the conversation and the other party will be heard through the No Bounds speaker. You are able to answer and end calls from the speaker's top-panel controls. You'll still need to use your smartphone to make phone calls and the call will automatically switch over to the No Bounds speaker.
Aux Input: In addition to Bluetooth wireless audio streaming, the Marley No Bounds Bluetooth portable speaker also features a 3.5mm Aux input for a hardwired connection of a portable audio source device. The Aux input takes priority over the wireless Bluetooth connection, so when a source device is plugged into the 3.5mm input, the speaker will automatically switch to the Aux input source.
Rechargeable Battery: The Marley No Bounds Bluetooth portable speaker features a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery (3.7V/1100mAh) that last up to 10 hours. The speaker features a microUSB port and comes with a 21" microUSB-to-USB cable that can be used to charge the built-in battery using an USB/AC power adapter (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) or a free USB port on your laptop or desktop computer. It takes approximately 2 hours to fully charge the battery.
- Do not charge the built-in battery while the speaker is exposed to water or dust.
- The No Bounds Bluetooth portable speaker does not come with its own AC power adapter or battery charger.
Carry Options: The Marley No Bounds Bluetooth portable speaker features an integrated loop-strap that can fit around your finger, plus comes with a removable carabiner clip that can be attached to your backpack or belt-loop.