About the House of Marley Positive Vibration XL ANC
More music, less noise
More music, less noise
Positive Vibration XL ANC headphones serve up bold sound with tasty bass thanks to their 40mm drivers. Active noise-canceling technology reduces the sounds of your environment, or you can let sounds in to stay aware of your surroundings. Speaking of the environment, these headphones are made from sustainable materials, including House of Marley's REWIND™ fabric on the headband and recyclable aluminum earcups. A built-in microphone lets you make and take calls hands-free, and a 26-hour battery keeps the music playing.
Get lost in your music thanks to the Positive Vibration XL ANC's large 40mm drivers and active noise canceling.
Promoting music and supporting our planet
House of Marley builds their products out of sustainable materials like responsibly forested woods, recycled silicone and plastics, and recyclable aluminum. The company was created in collaboration with the Marley family to carry on Bob Marley's legacy of love for music and the planet, and it supports global reforestation and ocean preservation through partnerships with One Tree Planted and Surfrider charities.
- over-the-ear wireless headphones
- active noise-canceling technology lets you quiet distracting sounds around you
- monitor mode lets you hear environmental sounds to stay aware of your surroundings
- made of eco-friendly materials
- recyclable aluminum
- sustainably harvested wood
- REWIND fabric woven from reclaimed cotton, hemp, and plastic
- Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless music listening and phone calls
- large 40mm drivers for rich sound with deep bass
- comfortable padded fabric headband, memory foam ear cushions, and aluminum earcups with wood inserts
- controls on earcup for power, volume, and noise-canceling
- built-in microphone for making calls with your phone
- tangle-free 3.5mm audio cable included for wired listening
- in-line one-button microphone remote
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 26 hours of wireless listening with noise-canceling
- up to 32 hours with noise-canceling off
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # EM-JH151-SB
What's in the box:
- Over-ear noise cancelling headphones (Signature Black)
- 52" Audio cable with in-line remote/microphone (straight 3.5mm plug on one end and right angled 3.5mm plug on other end)
- 39" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and USB-C on other end)
- Cloth storage pouch
- Quick Start Guide
- Spread the Love/Need Help?
- Sustainably Crafted/We Plant Trees Across the Globe
- Marley decal
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the House of Marley Positive Vibration XL ANC
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||2.864" x 3.791"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: Positive Vibration XL ANC from the House of Marley is an over-ear Bluetooth wireless headphone that features recyclable and sustainable materials. Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation lets you shut out the outside world so you can hear just your music or phone call. These ultra comfortable headphones have memory foam ear pads, and an extended battery life for long listening sessions. When you're through listening, you can fold the headphones and place them in the included premium fabric stash bag. The headphones also come with an audio cable and a USB charging cable.
Drivers: Positive Vibration XL ANC is equipped with large 40mm high definition drivers that deliver clear, crisp highs and deep bass.
Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation (ANC): External microphones on the outer earcups pick up ambient noise. Internally, the noise is cancelled by an equal-but-opposite audio signal, so all you hear is your music or your phone call. All the distractions are taken away at the flip of a switch. However, at those times when you wish to be more aware of your surroundings, you can press the 'MM' button on the left earcup to turn on the Monitor Mode. Monitor Mode uses those same microphones to feed the ambient noise into the headphones so you can carry on a brief conversation or hear the announcement at the airport without removing your headphones.
Note: The Hybrid ANC function can be used with the Aux in cable plugged in. You must remember to turn off ANC function when you're finished listening to avoid draining the battery.
Sustainable Materials: The headphones, like most other House of Marley products, are constructed of sustainable sourced natural materials. The earcups are made of recycleable aluminum with an FSC-certified (Forest Stewardship Council) wood insert. The headband is wrapped in REWIND™, a soft, durable woven fabric made of 30% reclaimed organic cotton, 30% reclaimed hemp, and 40% recycled PET. In addition, all of the product packaging is made of 100% recycleable materials.
Bluetooth: With Bluetooth 5.0, you can listen to your favorite music or make phone calls in total wireless freedom. On board controls let you turn the volume up or down, and control music playback, phone calls and activate your phone's built-in Voice Assistant (Siri or Google). However, when you can't, or don't want to use Bluetooth, you can plug in the included audio cable. The cable has an in-line remote with a single multi-function button that has basic controls for music playback, phone calls, and Voice Assistant.
Power: Positive Vibration XL ANC has a powerful 5-volt 500mAh rechargeable battery that powers the headphones for up to 32 hours per charge with ANC off (26 hours with ANC on). The battery fully charges in approximately 2 hours. A 39" USB-C cable is included for charging the headphones.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)
- Impedance: 32Ω (±15%)
- Sensitivity: 105dB (±3dB @ 1kHz)
- THD: < 3dB (@ 1mW/1kHz)
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Earcup Dimensions:
- External: Width 2.864" Height 3.791" Depth 2.134"
- Internal: Width 1.309" Height 2.35" Depth 0.703"
- Weight: 8.96 ounces