About the House of Marley Rebel
Feature-packed and eco-friendly
Feature-packed and eco-friendly
House of Marley's Rebel true wireless earbuds offer a cool look, vivid, detailed sound, and a reduced environmental footprint thanks to sustainable materials. There's no cord anywhere — between your phone and the earbuds, or between the left and right earbuds themselves. Rebel's eco-friendly design features solid bamboo accents and a charging case that's made from natural wood-fiber composite. Three sizes of ear tips let you find a comfortable fit, and they're made from House of Marley's REGRIND™ recycled silicone material.
Solid battery life, wireless charging, and more
The earbuds give you up to eight hours of battery life, and the case banks an extra 22 hours' worth, for a total of up to 30 hours of listening between charges. The case works with wireless charging pads (not included), so you can just place it on your pad to easily refresh the battery. Selectable bass boost EQ mode helps you dial in the sound to your taste, and built-in noise-canceling microphones help keep your hands-free phone conversations clear.
Promoting music and supporting our planet
House of Marley builds their products out of sustainable materials like responsibly forested woods, recycled silicone and plastics, and recyclable aluminum. The company was created in collaboration with the Marley family to carry on Bob Marley's legacy of love for music and the planet, and it supports global reforestation and ocean preservation through partnerships with One Tree Planted and Surfrider charities.
- 100% wire-free in-ear headphones
- no connecting cable between earbuds
- made of eco-friendly materials
- solid bamboo
- natural wood-fiber composite
- REGRIND™ recycled silicone
- compatible with Qi wireless charging pads (not included)
- Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless music listening and phone calls
- IPX5-rated water-resistant design
- bass boost EQ mode
- built-in echo-canceling microphone in each earbud for clear-sounding calls with your phone
- touch controls on each earbud for controlling music playback and phone calls
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 8 hours of listening (30 hours including charging case)
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable included
- charging case is crafted from natural wood-fiber composite
- 3 sizes of REGRIND recycled silicone ear tips (1 pair installed)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # EM-JE121-CE
What's in the box:
- Left and right wireless earbuds (Cream)
- Charging Case (Cream)
- 3 Pairs of silicone ear tips (1 pair installed)
- 14" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and USB-C on other end)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty sheet
- Sustainably Crafted/We Plant Trees Across the Globe card
- Need Help?/Spread the Love card
- House of Marley decal
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the House of Marley Rebel
Features & specs
|Fit Style||True Wireless|
|Earcup Width x Height||0.677" x 1.352"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Rebel True Wireless earphones from The House of Marley consists of separate left and right earbuds without any connecting cables. The earbuds recharge their batteries in a hinged charging case which extends the playback time. Included with the Rebel earbuds are three pairs of silicone ear tips and a USB-C charging cable.
Echo Noise Cancellation: The built-in dual microphones feature advanced Echo Noise Cancellation (ENC) which assures that your phone calls are crystal clear.
EQ Modes: Using the on-board controls, you can listen to the Signature Marley Sound, or add extra bass by enabling the Bass Boost EQ mode. The Bass Boost adds more depth and power to the sound to enhance your music when you need it.
Materials: The earbud housing and charging case are made of REGRIND™ Natural Wood Fiber with a solid natural bamboo accent. The REGRIND composite material combines wood derivatives and plastic fibers, resulting in a very durable product. Bamboo is highly renewable, and has a higher compressive strength than wood, as well as high tensile strength. The bamboo accent on the earbuds is a touch-sensitive control for changing the volume, and for phone and music playback.
Eartips: The eartips are made of a soft, noise-isolating material which naturally shuts out much of the outside world. The eartips gently conform to the shape of your ear for a comfortable fit and a good acoustic seal. Three pairs of eartips are included to help you find the proper fit.
Water Resistance: The Rebel True Wireless earphones are ideal for those with an active lifestyle. They have an IPX5 rating, resisting water and sweat, so you can wear them in inclement weather, or during rigorous workouts.
Battery: The earbuds have a battery life of approximately 8 hours on a single charge. The charging case provides an additional 22 hours, to give you up to 30 hours total. The earbuds can be quick-charged in the case for only 15 minutes for a full 2 hours of playback time. The charging case can be recharged with the included USB-C cable, or wirelessly by placing it on a Qi-compatible wireless charging pad.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 32Ω (±15%)
- Sensitivity: 97 (± 3dB)
- THD: < 3% (@100Hz-10kHz)
- Earbuds: Width 0.677", Height 1.352", Depth 0.945"
- Charging Case: Width 2.283", Height 2.045", Depth 1.136"
- Earbuds: 0.4 ounces (both)
- Charging Case: 1.45 ounces (empty); 1.85 ounces (with earbuds)