About the House of Marley Stir It Up Wireless Turntable
Sustainably celebrating Bob Marley's legacy
Built-in Bluetooth lets you connect to your sound system wirelessly, so you can place the Stir It Up Wireless turntable just about anywhere you like.
Sustainably celebrating Bob Marley's legacy
The House of Marley Stir It Up wireless turntable lets you make a statement while you listen to your favorite Bob Marley records. It's built from eco-friendly materials, like the aluminum tonearm with a Bob Marley quote etched on its surface ("One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain").
You'll also notice its handsome bamboo plinth, made from one of the fastest-growing — and therefore most renewable — materials on the planet. The anti-resonant platter is recyclable aluminum with a recycled silicone slip mat, and many of the 'table's other parts are made from trademarked materials that have been diligently selected for their small environmental footprint.
Convenient wireless connectivity
This 'table has a built-in Bluetooth transmitter for connecting wirelessly to compatible audio gear like the matching Get Together Duo wireless speakers. There's also a built-in phono preamp, so you can connect it to a standard RCA input on your receiver or a pair of powered speakers, and a USB Type-B port that lets you convert your records to a digital format. If you need to occasionally keep the good vibes to yourself, plug a pair of headphones into the 3.5mm output on the front of the plinth.
Promoting music and supporting our planet
House of Marley builds their products out of sustainable materials like responsibly forested woods, recycled silicone and plastics, and recyclable aluminum. The company was created in collaboration with the Marley family to carry on Bob Marley's legacy of love for music and the planet, and it supports global reforestation and ocean preservation through partnerships with One Tree Planted and Surfrider charities.
- fully manual belt-drive turntable
- switchable built-in phono preamp
- when switch is set to ON, turntable must be connected to a standard line input (labeled AUX, CD, or TAPE)
- when switch is set to OFF, turntable must be connected to an outboard phono preamp or dedicated phono input
- built-in Bluetooth 4.2 transmitter for connecting wirelessly to your sound system
- USB Type-B port and included cable allow you to convert your records to a digital format using your computer (software not included)
- solid plinth made from eco-friendly bamboo
- straight aluminum tonearm with Bob Marley quote etched in its surface
- quote: "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain"
- factory-installed Audio-Technica moving magnet cartridge
- selectable speed: 33-1/3 or 45 rpm
- wow & flutter: less than 0.3%
- signal-to-noise ratio: 50 dB
- anti-resonant recyclable aluminum platter
- REGRIND™ silicone slip mat
- REWIND™ fabric dust cover
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 16-9/16"W x 4-7/8"H x 15-5/8"D
- 8.9 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # EM-JT002-SB
What's in the box:
- Turntable (tonearm
- cartridge/stylus pre-installed)
- AC power adapter (attached 5' DC cord)
- 4 AC power plugs (US/AU/EU/UK)
- 45 RPM adapter
- 53" USB-B to USB-A cable
- 6.5' Stereo RCA to minijack cable
- Fabric cust cover
House of Marley Stir It Up Wireless Turntable reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the House of Marley Stir It Up Wireless Turntable
Features & specs
|45 RPM Adapter||Yes|
|Power Cable||Detachable (12-volt DC adapter)|
|Materials and Construction|
|Tone Arm Shape||Straight|
|Tone Arm Material||Aluminum|
|Tone Arm Lift||Finger, Lever|
|Tracking Weight||3.0g (30mN)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||50|
|Wow and Flutter||0.3|
|Dimensions and Warranty|
|Turntable Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Turntable Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|Cartridge Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Cartridge Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Quality Construction with Sustainable Materials: The House of Marley Stir It Up Wireless Turntable's aluminum platter and metal tonearm provide a subtle contrast against the warm, solid bamboo plinth. In addition to the natural bamboo plinth and recyclable aluminum and tonearm, the turntable is also designed with Eco-friendly REWIND fabric and REGRIND silicone, plus recyclable stainless steel.
- Bamboo Plinth: Crafted from one of the world's fastest growing plants, CNC-milled bamboo provides the Stir It Up Wireless Turntable with a modern look that's rooted in a highly renewable and easy to maintain natural resource. Produced using a carbon positive process, bamboo has a higher compressive strength than wood and a tensile strength that rivals steel.
- Recyclable Aluminum: The Stir It Up Wireless Turntable utilizes recyclable aluminum for its platter. Recyclable aluminum is an efficiently reusable metal, significantly reduces the amount of the material entering waste stream. The aluminum recycling process has existed on a major scale (within communities and on an industrial-scale) for over 50 years, saving energy and massively reducing global mining.
- Stainless Steel: The Stir It Up Wireless Turntable uses stainless steel for its fittings and connectors to minimize environmental impact and deliver long-lasting durability. Not only does this material not readily corrode, rust or stain when exposed to water, it is eventually 100% recyclable.
- REGRIND Silicone: The turntable utilizes REGRIND Silicone material. REGRIND Silicone is a specially created material made by reclaiming and upcycling post-process and post-consumer waste.
- REWIND Fabric: REWIND fabric is weaved from recycled materials to create a durable, high quality product. It is constructed from a distinctive blend of 30% reclaimed organic cotton, 30% reclaimed hemp and 40% recycled PET. Organic cotton is grown without chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and insecticides-all of which carry toxins that can harm the surrounding environment. Organic farming also requires significantly less water usage.
Manual Belt Drive (33/45 RPM): The House of Marley Stir It Up Wireless Turntable features a manual belt drive design that supports playback of 33 and 45 RPM records (a 45 RPM adapter is included).
Audio Technica Cartridge: The House of Marley Stir It Up Wireless Turntable comes with a pre-installed modular Audio Technica cartridge/stylus assembly that delivers premium audio quality and lets you enjoy every sonic detail of your favorite vinyl records.
Bluetooth 4.2: Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 lets you wirelessly transmit audio from the turntable to your Bluetooth-enabled AV receiver, integrated amplifier, powered speakers, or headphones. Now you can enjoy wireless playback of your vinyl record music collection. Only one playback device can be paired and connected with the House Of Marley Stir It Up Wireless Turntable.
Note: When Bluetooth is activated, the turntable's stereo RCA outputs and headphone output are muted.
Built-In Phono MM Preamp: The Stir It Up Wireless Turntable features a built-in Phono MM preamp that allows you to connect the turntable to a line-level or Phono MM input of your AV receiver, integrated amplifier, or powered speakers. Turn the built-in Phono preamp "On" to connect the turntable to a line-level input of your receiver or amplifier. Turn the built-in Phono preamp "Off" to connect the turntable to a Phono input of your receiver or amplifier.
Stereo RCA Outputs: The House of Marley Stir It Up Wireless Turntable is outfitted with a set of stereo RCA outputs to connect to your AV receiver, integrated amplifier, or powered speakers. RCA to RCA patch cables are not included.
Headphone Jack: The Stir It Up Wireless Turntable features a front-panel 3.5mm (1/8") headphone jack that allows you to connect a set of headphones, so you can listen privately to your vinyl record collection. The headphone jack features its own volume control. The turntable's stereo RCA outputs remain active when a set of headphones is connected.
USB Port: The House of Marley Stir It Up Wireless Turntable features is equipped with a rear-panel USB-B port and and comes with a USB-B to USB-A cable for connection to your Windows PC or Mac computer. This USB connection allows you to record your vinyl record music collection onto your computer using an optional software program (such as Audacity). Your vinyl record music collection is converted to a digital music file of your choice (MP3, WAV or FLAC).
AC Power Adapter: The Stir It Up Wireless Turntable includes an AC power adapter (with attached 5' cord) which will need to be plugged into the back of the turntable and into and AC power outlet or surge protector (sold separately).
Fabric Dust Cover: The House of Marley Stir It Up Wireless Turntable comes with fabric dust cover to protect the turntable when not in use. It does not come with a clear plastic dust cover that can be used during playback like many other turntables to.
3 questions already asked